Just saw Kill Bill

labrad

Awards
  • Established
It was awful. I don't know what the hell Tarantino was thinking when he made this piece of sh*t. I give it an F. I am still pissed at myself for not walking out.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
sorry you had to sit through it Labrad.. didn't look good to me in the previews..

labrad

Awards
  • Established
sorry you had to sit through it Labrad.. didn't look good to me in the previews..
You are right Matt D. The previews should have told me something. It's about chicks fighting w/ Samurai swords. How could that possibly be any good? I am a Tarantino fan (or used to be) and that was why I went to see it.

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
it's not too bad... not too good either. very stylish though. in no way, shape or form compares to fuckin Pulp Fiction though, that's a classic.

labrad

Awards
  • Established
it's not too bad... not too good either. very stylish though. in no way, shape or form compares to fuckin Pulp Fiction though, that's a classic.
Pulp Fiction was good, but my favorite of his is Reservoir Dogs.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Yeah Tarantino messed up on this one. I don't like all that time he spent tracing the characters' past, I was like 'get to the freakin point'. I felt robbed after watching that movie. BTW, I didn't like this bad-ass chicks crap they displayed, leave the fighting scenes to Arnold and Stallone

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
It was uninspired drivel.

I think Tarantino just tried to rely on his "shock and awe" style way too much. Part of what made Pulp Fiction great was the sprinkling of shocking scenes set into a cool set of stories. In Kill Bill he tries to shock you every five frikin seconds with a pretty lame revenge inspired story.

Craptacular!

Ibanez

Awards
It was alright, nothing great. I wasn't a fan of all the blood in it, it got pretty annoying. The story was so-so in my opinion.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I guess all who saw it were never really fans of Shaw Brothers old-school kung-fu movies.. :confused:

khafra

Awards
I liked the 40 psi blood fountains. It sure wasn't much for substance, but I personally liked the style a lot. I'm going back to the theater for part 2.