POLITICS, vote for Cosby!
- 08-08-2008, 05:19 PM
POLITICS, vote for Cosby!
Bill Cosby's campaign platform. I am going to vote for him.
I HAVE DECIDED TO BECOME A WRITE-IN CANDIDATE.
HERE IS MY PLATFORM:
(1) Press 1 for English is immediately banned. English is the
official language; speak it or wait at the border until you can.
(2) We will immediately go into a two year isolationist posture to straighten out the country's attitude. NO imports, no exports.
We will use the 'Walmart' policy, 'If we ain't got it, you don't
(3) When imports are allowed, there will be a 100% import tax on it.
(4) All retired military personnel will be required to man one
of our many observation towers on the southern border.
(six month tour) They will be under strict orders not to fire
on SOUTHBOUND aliens.
(5) Social security will immediately return to its original state.
If you didn't put nuttin in, you ain't gettin nuttin out. The
president nor any other politician will not be able to touch it.
(6) Welfare - Checks will be handed out on Fridays at the end of the 40 hour school week and the successful completion of urinalysis and a passing grade.
(7) Professional Athletes --Steroids - The FIRST time you check positive you're banned for life.
(8) Crime - We will adopt the Turkish method, the first time you steal, you lose your right hand. There is no more life sentences.
If convicted, you will be put to death by the same method you chose for your victim; gun, knife, strangulation, etc.
(9) One export will be allowed; Wheat, The world needs to eat.
A bushel of wheat will be the exact price of a barrel of oil.
(10) All foreign aid using American taxpayer money will
immediately cease, and the saved money will pay off the
national debt and ultimately lower taxes. When disasters
occur around the world, we'll ask the American people
if they want to donate to a disaster fund, and each citizen
can make the decision whether it's a worthy cause.
(11) The Pledge of Allegiance will be said every day at school
and every day in Congress.
(12) The National Anthem will be played at all appropriate
ceremonies, sporting events, outings, etc.
Sorry if I stepped on anyone's toes but a vote for me will get you better than what you have, and better than what you're gonna get.
Thanks for listening, and remember to write in my name on the ballot in November.
God Bless America !!!!!!!!!!!
Some interesting points -- and better than McCain or Obama!
- 08-08-2008, 05:25 PM
08-08-2008, 05:27 PM
08-08-2008, 05:35 PM
08-08-2008, 05:36 PM
08-08-2008, 05:43 PM
08-08-2008, 05:47 PM
I Love Bill Cosby and some of those Items make a lot of sense however totally non realistic.
08-08-2008, 05:55 PM
I know. Reality is our political system is flawed, the world's going to hell, and our candidates SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gotta love reality.
08-08-2008, 05:58 PM
08-08-2008, 06:01 PM
08-09-2008, 12:55 AM
Actually, this thread may be in the wrong place. I don't agree that both candidates suck. I used to like John McCain the person and I personally think that Obama may be a breath of fresh air.
Btw, Manute bol was so thin that when he wore a pinstripe suit, there was only one stripe
08-09-2008, 12:58 AM
08-09-2008, 11:03 AM
McCain would serve well as Secretary of Defense.
Obama would serve well as my toilet paper.
Neither would serve well as president, but I'm going with McCain simply because I feel he's the lesser of two evils.
I don't know what in the hell people get so stoked about Obama for. He says nothing of substance in his speeches. It's just useless jargon.
08-09-2008, 11:15 AM
Agree with you on McCain the person, hell he's a war hero. My intended statement was Republican ideolgy.
As for Obama - this dude is SCARY. Breath of fresh air?? He's popular right now just BECAUSE we are looking for change; I'm sorry, but that is not enough of a reason to throw someone out there as a candidate. He is unknown (he's got very minimal political experience, and has only moved up because of default position openings), he backtracks on positions he has previously stood on, and his relationship with his good ol' Rev. buddy is extremely alarming (but he's nicely swept that under the rug).. We know very little about this dude.
America's "hop-on-the-bus" mentality is troublesome..
08-09-2008, 11:16 AM
08-09-2008, 11:45 AM
08-09-2008, 12:01 PM
Either way, nice add..
I can see how this could be attributed to Carlin, sounds a lot like him. Wonder why they say it's out of tune with his views.
08-09-2008, 12:17 PM
08-09-2008, 01:42 PM
I snopes pretty much anything now days. I've seen this one posted before and already knew it to be false but as to the second part of your question; no, he's still a better candidate. Even if he isn't running LOL
08-09-2008, 03:45 PM
08-09-2008, 03:55 PM
08-09-2008, 04:23 PM
08-09-2008, 05:09 PM
08-09-2008, 05:20 PM
I apologize for the close minded comment and never said you don't have a right to your opinion. Seeing as you were maybe 12 when the present administration began, our difference is generational, carry on
The Yankees may suck in your opinion but, The Red Sucks will NEVER match what they have accomplished. That's something you can't argue no matter what logic you wish to attempt, so don't try
08-09-2008, 05:42 PM
Oh sh!t.. generational gap differences, political differences, Yanks-BoSox rivalry..
You two dudes will NEVER see eye-to-eye, LOL!!
08-09-2008, 05:44 PM
08-09-2008, 05:56 PM
08-09-2008, 06:02 PM
Not at all, spirited discussion and the right to disagree is part of what makes our country great. Also I recently read something that I can't take credit for but it makes some sense. Arguing online is like being in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded ( I've already asked God to forgive me for that).
08-09-2008, 06:07 PM
08-09-2008, 06:08 PM
Nothing like beer and baseball in busch stadium... SO GOOD.
Last one I went to was against the Rays I think, and ludwick hit a walk off homerun in the 12th... needless to say, I couldnt drive home shortly after that.
The Historic PES Legend
Similar Forum Threads
- By EasyEJL in forum General ChatReplies: 54Last Post: 10-10-2008, 07:20 PM
- By AM07 in forum General ChatReplies: 16Last Post: 12-21-2007, 02:32 PM
- By AE14 in forum General ChatReplies: 9Last Post: 11-15-2007, 11:35 PM
- By Benderzzz in forum PoliticsReplies: 21Last Post: 08-13-2007, 04:33 PM
- By DieTrying in forum General ChatReplies: 24Last Post: 06-26-2003, 07:54 PM