- 08-06-2008, 09:57 PM
I love the way people have to state "no homo" after a compliment. i.e. you dropped BF nicely, lookin good (no homo)
I guess thats in case you might think this is a gay chat room or online dating service.
I am going to introduce my buddies to this . . . I have known them for 30 yrs and when we see one another we hug/embrace. Next time I am going to hug and say "no homo" . . . just in case
- 08-06-2008, 10:02 PM
- 08-06-2008, 10:04 PM
08-06-2008, 10:05 PM
08-06-2008, 10:05 PM
08-06-2008, 10:14 PM
08-07-2008, 12:35 AM
08-07-2008, 11:48 AM
I started playing this game 10 years ago but it was a little different from what you guys think. The way we played is you have to say no homo before you say something that sounds really gay but wasn't meant to be. for example.
"I like the way that feels in my mouth". You could be talking about the texture of something you are eating. You would be called out and your mo would be written in a notebook. If you said no mo before your statement you were in the clear.
I had a notebook with hundreds of mo's people said. here's another one. " you have to stick it in release the pressure then pull out." The guy was talking about how to work a machine but it sounded really gay.
Those were while i was in the military a couple years ago for some reason i decided to start playing it again and it took off. My friends left to other bases and i was getting emails all the time with different mo's people said. It was fun for a while but gets old.
08-07-2008, 12:16 PM
08-07-2008, 12:19 PM
08-07-2008, 12:49 PM
08-07-2008, 12:51 PM
08-07-2008, 01:16 PM
08-07-2008, 01:27 PM
08-07-2008, 04:13 PM
08-07-2008, 04:19 PM
08-07-2008, 05:02 PM
08-07-2008, 05:03 PM
08-07-2008, 05:11 PM
08-07-2008, 05:31 PM
08-07-2008, 07:54 PM
08-08-2008, 03:15 PM
08-08-2008, 04:02 PM
It's JUST like the game where you say "That's what she said."
Except with homosexual innuendo.
Not to threadjack, but I've got a few good 'She-said' joke instances:
1. Me and a friend were running around a lake and I blew my nose because I couldn't breathe through it. The thing started gushing blood. I said to my friend, "Sometimes when I blow one out, it bleeds!" To which he responded, "That's what she said."
2. Someone was complaining about taking a difficult class, and they said, "I'd rather take it in the summer than in the fall with a full load."
08-08-2008, 04:24 PM
08-08-2008, 04:33 PM
08-08-2008, 04:40 PM
08-08-2008, 04:53 PM
08-13-2008, 03:31 AM
It's only gay if you spit on your dikk first.
Strong people are harder to kill than weak people, and more useful in general. -Rippetoe
08-13-2008, 04:15 AM
08-13-2008, 05:46 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By WILL DA BEAST in forum Training ForumReplies: 27Last Post: 06-29-2010, 01:33 AM
- By msucurt in forum RecipesReplies: 52Last Post: 08-10-2008, 06:47 PM
- By Mar430 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-21-2007, 08:01 AM
- By PC1 in forum General ChatReplies: 338Last Post: 04-20-2004, 11:15 PM
- By T-Bar in forum General ChatReplies: 9Last Post: 04-17-2003, 12:03 PM