homo/no homo

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love the way people have to state "no homo" after a compliment. i.e. you dropped BF nicely, lookin good (no homo)

I guess thats in case you might think this is a gay chat room or online dating service.

I am going to introduce my buddies to this . . . I have known them for 30 yrs and when we see one another we hug/embrace. Next time I am going to hug and say "no homo" . . . just in case

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Same as smacking a dude on the ass... You have to say "good game" or it's gay :p

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here we go again! (no homo)

sorry, has tis been brought up before? never seen it!

btw, you look good . . .

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Same as smacking a dude on the ass... You have to say "good game" or it's gay :p
Smacking a dude on the ass is always gay.....I punched someone before for doing that.....super gay.....

I make sure to say it after sex(no homo)
What kinda sex? Prison sex? :lol:

(no homo)

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I started playing this game 10 years ago but it was a little different from what you guys think. The way we played is you have to say no homo before you say something that sounds really gay but wasn't meant to be. for example.

"I like the way that feels in my mouth". You could be talking about the texture of something you are eating. You would be called out and your mo would be written in a notebook. If you said no mo before your statement you were in the clear.

I had a notebook with hundreds of mo's people said. here's another one. " you have to stick it in release the pressure then pull out." The guy was talking about how to work a machine but it sounded really gay.

Those were while i was in the military a couple years ago for some reason i decided to start playing it again and it took off. My friends left to other bases and i was getting emails all the time with different mo's people said. It was fun for a while but gets old.

atjnutrition2

Awards
  • Established
I started playing this game 10 years ago but it was a little different from what you guys think. The way we played is you have to say no homo before you say something that sounds really gay but wasn't meant to be. for example.

"I like the way that feels in my mouth". You could be talking about the texture of something you are eating. You would be called out and your mo would be written in a notebook. If you said no mo before your statement you were in the clear.

I had a notebook with hundreds of mo's people said. here's another one. " you have to stick it in release the pressure then pull out." The guy was talking about how to work a machine but it sounded really gay.

Those were while i was in the military a couple years ago for some reason i decided to start playing it again and it took off. My friends left to other bases and i was getting emails all the time with different mo's people said. It was fun for a while but gets old.
You forgot to say "no homo" before you posted that. You're gay!! Wait....I forgot to say it....crap!!! I hope it's not too late....no homo. There, I said it.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You forgot to say "no homo" before you posted that. You're gay!! Wait....I forgot to say it....crap!!! I hope it's not too late....no homo. There, I said it.
nope too late gotta say it before you start your sentence. HOMO!!!

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
I dunno. The whole "no homo" thing seems kinda closet homo if you ask me...

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
motive

motive

Awards
  • Established

you played it ten years ago!!! was that when you were walking in the snow up hill both ways?

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
if you really wanted to make this game fun, play it in a gay club! such a literal game!

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
it's only gay if you make eye contact.......

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
you played it ten years ago!!! was that when you were walking in the snow up hill both ways?
yeah i guess i was 13 so i was definitely walking and there were a lot of hills both ways. This game has been around for awhile. I've just recently started seeing people play it within the last year or so.

LSU Gladiator

LSU Gladiator

Awards
It's JUST like the game where you say "That's what she said."

Except with homosexual innuendo.

Not to threadjack, but I've got a few good 'She-said' joke instances:

1. Me and a friend were running around a lake and I blew my nose because I couldn't breathe through it. The thing started gushing blood. I said to my friend, "Sometimes when I blow one out, it bleeds!" To which he responded, "That's what she said."

2. Someone was complaining about taking a difficult class, and they said, "I'd rather take it in the summer than in the fall with a full load."

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and it LOVES you (homo)

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
It's only gay if you spit on your dikk first.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what if you suck your OWN **** - is that a bit of a grey area?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
"It's not gay if it pays the rent"

and

"A man's gotta do what a mans gotta do" (no homo)

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
What if you look innocently in the mirror at your own reflection and like what you see?! oh no............

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
..but if you're a real man (no homo), you'll download this x-rated version of Snoop Dog's Sexual Eruption..

The download link is: http://sharebee.com/1d4afee8
Filename: Sexual Eruption XxX.avi Size: 66.53 MB

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
that sounds gross....... hold on i gotta spit on my dikk first. no homo

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
I love the way people have to state "no homo" after a compliment. i.e. you dropped BF nicely, lookin good (no homo)

I guess thats in case you might think this is a gay chat room or online dating service.

I am going to introduce my buddies to this . . . I have known them for 30 yrs and when we see one another we hug/embrace. Next time I am going to hug and say "no homo" . . . just in case
i think it's for humor more than anything. it is funny.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
i think it's for humor more than anything. it is funny.
Yeah, its funny, but I cant help but think the whole thing started because of some homophobe. The whole "if I compliment on a guys appearance someone might think I'm gay..eeewww". I mean, you don't see women yelling "No Lesbo" when they compliment another female. Us dudes have to lighten up. :lol:

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
People are actually playing the game wrong as i stated before you don't have to say no homo if u think a guy looks good or has a nice body. U say no homo when something You said sounded really gay and wasn't meant to be. So before you say it say no homo.

eg: "no homo"
"when i saw the package he had and how big it was i got really excited". sounds gay but you could have been waiting for your package from nutraplanet and the mailman had it in his hand.

Thats how the game is supposed to be played, not if u say you think brad pitt is good looking or he has a great physique.

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
so what ur sayin is if you complement another guy on his boner....... it's totally cool if you throw a no homo in there somewhere. I got ya! ;-)