LOG: Gamma Labs PTF Fruit Punch

dustinfz6r

Awards
Sal from Gamma Labs was nice enough to send me a tub of their PTF fruit punch (pwo). I was excited to give this a try because it has been a few years since I tried a pwo because the last one I used tasted too sugary and really didn't seem to add to my performance.

Before I get to far into this here are my stats...

Weight: 183
Height: 6'4
BF%: 15.7%
Bench: 220 1rm
Squat: 215 1rm

I tried it out last night for the 1st time and the 1st thing I was impressed with was the scoop, it funnels up at the top so its easy to pour into a water bottle. This may be common today, like i said I haven't used one of these in years. The taste was pretty good, not too over powering although I think I mixed it with less water than recommended.

My workout seemed pretty normal. I usually workout at around 8 pm so I was a little worried as to how this would affect my sleep but it didn't seem to have any affects. I think I will up the dosage a little tonight to see if it gives anymore of a boost.

Dustin

dustinfz6r

Awards
Day 2

I took about a half scoop more than I did the 1st day with a little more water. I felt an increase in energy within about 30 minutes of taking it.

Workout- Legs 9:30 pm

As far as the workout, the weights seemed to be lighter than normal... I seemed to have a lot more energy than normal, especially since I started my workout about an hour & half later than usual. I went through my routine and I still had energy for more so I did another set of each.

I again was worried about being able to fall asleep after taking this so late but again it was not an issue.

dustinfz6r

Awards
Day 3- Saturday

Took 2 scoops. This seemed to do the job. I seemed to have a lot of energy, this could be because I worked out in the morning.

Chest-

I seemed to be full of energy so after I got through with my normal workout I tried to push the weight up 5lbs to get a PR. I was able to get it fairly easily. I was going to try for a little more but I felt some joint pain in my right arm. This is normal because I have had surgery on this elbow and it is a little temperamental so I didn't want to push it any further.

dustinfz6r

Awards
Day 4- Sunday

I took 2 scoops to get motivated to mow the lawn as I didn't plan on working out today. After I finished mowing I still had a good amount of energy brewing so I didn't want it to go to waste. So I jumped on the treadmill expecting to only do a mile or two but ended up doing 3.2 miles. I haven't ran in probably 6 months and I was surprised to be able to go the full 5k.

dustinfz6r

Awards
Day 5- Monday

Bi's & Tri's

2 scoops

Back to the late night workouts... Still having a good amount of energy I was able to get through my workout, again adding an extra set to each workout. By the end of the workout I was pretty exhausted (not much sleep this weekend). No problem falling asleep.

dustinfz6r

Awards
Day 6-Tuesday

2 scoops

Sort of an off day... Ran 2 miles on treadmill walked 2 miles outside. Had plenty of energy.

dustinfz6r

Awards
Day 7- Weds

2 Scoops

I did squats and deadlifts today. Hit a PR on my squat for reps. Felt like I could just keep going so I did.

Deadlifts seemed normal.

dustinfz6r

Awards
Day 8- Thursday

2 scoops

Chest- Hit a PR for 1rm on my bench press. Also was able to do more reps than normal at my lower weight intervals.

Hit

dustinfz6r

Awards
Day 9- Friday

2 scoops

Bi's & Tri's- I was really tired when I started this workout at 930pm... The PFT was able to give me that extra energy I needed to make it through.

dustinfz6r

Awards
Day 10- Saturday

2 scoops

Again needed it to get the mower out of the garage and get motivated to do yard work.

Decided to ride the bike for a couple miles. I had good energy throughout the yard work and bike ride

dustinfz6r

Awards
Day 11- Sunday

2 scoops

Ran 2.5 miles on the treadmill

dustinfz6r

Awards
Day 12- Monday

2 scoops

Squats & Deadlift day. Legs were sore from yesterdays run but I was able to get through it. Nothing special about the workout.

dustinfz6r

Awards
Day 13- Tuesday

2 scoops

Chest- Good workout, lots of energy. Plus I had some aggression today since my Pacers were embarrassed at home by the Wiz

dustinfz6r

Awards
Day 14- Weds

2.5 Scoops

Bi's & Tri's- It was another late night workout 930pm. Took a little more than normal but it got me going.

Slept without a problem..

dustinfz6r

Awards
Day 15- Thurs

2.5 Scoops

Squats, Lower weight (135 lbs) higher rep. 135x20 x5
Weighted calf raises 70x30 x5
Dead lift 135x10, 155x10, 185x10, 205x10, 215x8, 235x3
Ab workout

Had good energy throughout... Late night again. no issues sleeping

dustinfz6r

Awards
Day 16- Friday

2.5 Scoops

Chest day- Felt really good today... Added extra sets again, just felt like I could keep going so I did.

dustinfz6r

Awards
Day 17- Saturday

2.5 Scoops

7 am 5k, I was so beat from staying up way to late. PTF gave me a boost of energy and was able to get through the run relatively easily.

Did some bench presses when I got home from the run.

dustinfz6r

Awards
Day 18- Sunday

2.5 Scoops

Bi's, Tri's and abs- I really wasn't feeling it today. I played basketball for about 2 hours so I was tired and achy from the day before.

dustinfz6r

Awards
Day 19- Monday

2.5 Scoops

Leg Day- I was more sore today than the day before but I pushed through it. Energy was really good, just really sore.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm enjoying my ptf2 as well :) the pumps are really shining for me