New Articles - is there a way to get them to show on startup?

1. New Articles - is there a way to get them to show on startup?

Hey AM, the new app is great
    just wondering if theres a way to get the New Articles showing up on startup (like the old app)

At the momsnt i can only get to new articles if i go to search, then the New Arricles can be browsed.

cheers

2. I second this. The news articles are the main reason I used this app. Iím not a fan of the redesign. How do I get to the news articles?
    •   

3. Administrator

Guess what, we aren't a fan either but this is a result of Apple and its policies about what you can have. The articles work on Wordpress and is separate from the app and we had to integrate it....well they don't allow that now and its pissing me off. The app developer won't even allow it anymore. We're trying to find a solution...

We might have to change software of the entire site and go that route.

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Guess what, we aren't a fan either but this is a result of Apple and its policies about what you can have. The articles work on Wordpress and is separate from the app and we had to integrate it....well they don't allow that now and its pissing me off. The app developer won't even allow it anymore. We're trying to find a solution...

We might have to change software of the entire site and go that route.
    Huum this is sad news, articles where nice.
    I also noticed issues when clicking on a user, no option to see their recent posts or specific detail. Clicking on who is online gives me permission issue. I hope maybe we can try sort some of these.. maybe solution can be doing a locked news forum, so can at least read news

5. Bump?
    •   

6. Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    Bump?
    This got addressed in another thread a while back. At the bottom of the main page in the app there is an Articles link now where you can go and see the articles again in a slightly different format until things can be re-coded to get around Apple's silliness.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-16-2016, 06:20 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-17-2012, 06:26 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-25-2010, 11:06 AM
  4. is there a way to increase igf levels naturally?
    By John Smeton in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-11-2004, 07:44 PM
  5. is there any way to get rid of some estro ?
    By WATERLOGGED in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-21-2004, 12:43 PM