Better Private Message Support

1. Better Private Message Support

Any change to update the forum so it handles private messages in less messy- quote style but more like a ďchat styleĒ like you speaking to someone on iphone messenger-fb etc.. maybe forum software not updated for a while guys? Please also check reping someone on mobile, must be a native way..

2. Administrator

No and no.

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    No and no.
    Ok, but can you elaborate? Your reply sounded like your pissed off or something.. whole section on forum topics, was trying make discussion and think of improvements going forward, its a shame to hear such blunt answer..
  4. Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by 00A View Post
    Ok, but can you elaborate? Your reply sounded like your pissed off or something.. whole section on forum topics, was trying make discussion and think of improvements going forward, its a shame to hear such blunt answer..
    Huh?

You asked two questions. I simply answered them. No plans on any of that because of platform issues. If I could, I would, but I can't.

Can't update software without wrecking url structure and it would break the app, so until I get a solution for that, I can't.

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

5. AM actually has a great app. Most of the fitness forums donít even have their own app. So Iíd say W2G AM! As for the messages, if you need to talk to someone that much, surely they could share another form of communication with you. Thatís what Iíve done as Iíve made friends on here. Just a thought! I definitely donít want to mess up the good things they have going already!
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    AM actually has a great app. Most of the fitness forums don’t even have their own app. So I’d say W2G AM! As for the messages, if you need to talk to someone that much, surely they could share another form of communication with you. That’s what I’ve done as I’ve made friends on here. Just a thought! I definitely don’t want to mess up the good things they have going already!
    This!!

As I've developed friendships on AM, I find myself reaching out and contacting other members by text and phone. You know, kinda like friends do.
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

7. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    This!!

As I've developed friendships on AM, I find myself reaching out and contacting other members by text and phone. You know, kinda like friends do.
    Talking to my friends in a personal manner? Eww. Gross.
    "In this world, empires rise and fall. Ages come and go. The only thing that's certain: Everything will someday die."

8. Quote Originally Posted by Martyfnemec View Post
    Talking to my friends in a personal manner? Eww. Gross.
    When you get to Georgia you'll wish you could talk to your friends! I mean, Georgia?? Not much sweet hiking in Georgia!
    Twenty-Two Until None
    I Am My Brothers Keeper

9. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    When you get to Georgia you'll wish you could talk to your friends! I mean, Georgia?? Not much sweet hiking in Georgia!
    Don't remind me. There is some decent stuff an hour or more north of Atlanta. It's doable but it won't be right down the street anymore. And joke's on you. I don't have any friends!
    "In this world, empires rise and fall. Ages come and go. The only thing that's certain: Everything will someday die."

10. @Martyfnemec where are you moving from?
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

11. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    @Martyfnemec where are you moving from?
    I live in the Washington DC area in Maryland. A lot of hiking around me north in MD and south in VA. I am not moving yet, but I received a tentative offer from CDC in Atlanta so when that hits, the wife and I will be picking up and moving there for good. MD was always a temporary stop for us... Although "temporary" somehow became 3 years!

12. Oh yeah! Definitely not the same type of hiking but there are some areas. Just may have to drive north for most of it. Iíve only visited MD but it is beautiful! Iím in SC.

13. I drive through SC a couple times per year on my way to visit family in FL. I don't know anymore about the state than that. Haha.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Martyfnemec View Post
    I drive through SC a couple times per year on my way to visit family in FL. I don't know anymore about the state than that. Haha.
    Haha I love it here! It will be worth taking a trip out to if/when you move to Atlanta.
  15. Hug it out.

This thread got way too friendly. Friendliness is not allowed here.

16. Administrator

hrumph

17. Quote Originally Posted by SFreed View Post
    This!!

You haven't texted me yet
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Private Messaging?
    By bigrobk in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-18-2009, 05:21 PM
  2. Private Messages...
    By JudoJosh in forum Forum Suggestions and News
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-16-2009, 11:23 AM
  3. Why can't i private message people?