pro hormones

eddie409

Awards
i wanted to know if anything would happen if i sent prohormones to south korea from the US???

Sambo123

Sambo123

Awards
Kim Jong-un would invade South Korea and then use them

eddie409

Awards
haha he can try but fr im in the army and trying to get some here

Sambo123

Sambo123

Awards
Hahaha well i think it would depend on the laws in place. Maybe that would get seized? Have you considered sarms like lgd? I don't think that would get stopped

Sambo123

Sambo123

Awards
Not as crazy as some prohormones but the sides are like not existent.. Im doing a stack with lgd sarm and mk677 gh secretagogue, and each week you can see a difference, especially if you're in a big caloric surplus

eddie409

Awards
i mean whatever i could get over here that wouldnt get seized

Sambo123

Sambo123

Awards
I'd stack those, they stack good together. Are you able to maybe find your laws of importing??
Coz phs are mostly banned now and Sarms are if coz they're mostly classed as research chemicals they should be allowed to go anywhere

Sambo123

Sambo123

Awards
Not too sure man, maybe google search south Korea sports/health supplement importing laws

eddie409

Awards
aight but if not where could i get that stack from onine ?

Sambo123

Sambo123

Awards
I'd recommend the Olympus labs brand.. They have a product called Olympus labs mass gh. A us eBay store should have it! That's where I got mine

Sambo123

Sambo123

Awards
Yep it should, I live in Aus and got it from an Aus eBay store. They have batch numbers n stuff, they're legit if sealed etc

Sambo123

Sambo123

Awards
Are you wanting to bulk or cut? I've heard epistane is more for cutting if I'm not mistaken?

Sambo123

Sambo123

Awards
Ohhh haha good, well lucky! Lgd would be more of a bulker! I think ostarine sarm would maybe be better for cutting

eddie409

Awards
lol ive never tooken nun of this kinda new to all the higher stuff

Sambo123

Sambo123

Awards
Haha really, what prohormones have you taken?? If you want man. Have a look into sarms and research them!

Sambo123

Sambo123

Awards
Haha okay! Well sarms aren't roids or steroidal.. They're nonsteroidal. They work in a different way but kinda means you'll stay natty haha

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'll just put my .02 in here. All laws in America, would apply in South Korea since you are in the military. Anything coming on to a military installation would fall under US Laws since, no matter what country you are in, once it gets to a US Military Installation it falls under US Law. If your gonna run anything, your best bet is SARMS. Specially since, I have seen many people, based on your MOS, I was 11B20, get tested for PED's.

eddie409

Awards
would you recommend the same thing as he did for sarms ?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, there are only piss test, but if they suspect PED use they can ask for you to go to the hospital and do a PED test. Trust me I seen it.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If your looking to bulk yes, if your looking to cut or recomp. I would recommend an Ostra, S4, and GW run for 8 weeks. Also, if you add in GW, you will see your CARDIO greatly improve *hint*hint*wink*wink*

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You can also just google Olympus Labs, or there should be a link in the store here if you wanna use them. I have my preferences. But, if thats who you wanna use there are many guys here that will tell you they are legit

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would definetly do your research though, before doing anything

eddie409

Awards
i mean this is my first time so suggestions will work for now ill try them out you can get all 3 from there ?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes, Im pretty sure they have everything. Like I said check the link from the store here, or just google Olympus Labs and their main page should come up

eddie409

Awards
hey i looked on the website and nun of it came up like is that the real name of all if it or what ?

Sambo123

Sambo123

Awards
Nope that's lgd4033 aka legend aka ligandrol which is for bulking.

The main sarms are;
1) Lgd4033 aka ligandrol - bulking
2) Ostarine mk2866 - cutting/recomp/lean gainer
3) Rad140 - new but can be good for lean gains fat loss, highly anabolic
4) GW 501516 - technically not a sarm but good for cutting
5) MK 677 Ibutamoren - also technically not a sarm but a growth hormone secretagogue
6) S4 andarine - better for cutting but can cause temporary vision issues as a side effect e.g yellow tinted vision etc