Forum Slow loading lately

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Anyone else seeing this? All tests from our side look fine at the moment.

ActiveShooter

ActiveShooter

Awards
I'm on the mobile app and it's running normal

ActiveShooter

ActiveShooter

Awards
ActiveShooter

ActiveShooter

Awards
My Gmail has been giving me errors the last few days saying chrome is unsupported, and I'm running the latest update so maybe chrome is fuked

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My Gmail has been giving me errors the last few days saying chrome is unsupported, and I'm running the latest update so maybe chrome is fuked
Yeah it just takes extra time for the page to load, that little icon on the tab that spins and then on the lower left of the screen it says "connecting" for longer than normal.

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
May have an idea what's up, I'll try something in a minute. Can you try again in 10 mins and let me know if it's better?

Ari Gold

Ari Gold

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hmm, ok that wasn't it. Once it starts, does it all move pretty quick after that?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm, ok that wasn't it. Once it starts, does it all move pretty quick after that?
Well, I'll click on "What's New?" and "New Posts" and it'll show the new posts, however on the left of the tab the little icon will keep going in a circle like it's still loading for a long time while at the same time at the bottom left of the screen it says "Connecting...". That lasts for around 30 seconds until it's done "connecting...". Posting a new post like this is fine. It's when loading pages it does this.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 19
Beau General Chat 29
Anabolics 3
T-Bone General Chat 12
General Chat 22