company reps

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. company reps

Evening Mod's

is there a sticky thread that shows who represents what company? If not, is there a way to make a permanent list that can be updated?

thanks

smitty

2. Might as well start it here
    •   

3. I rep for ironmag labs
    Discount code mattborn15

4. Quote Originally Posted by smith_69 View Post
    Evening Mod's

is there a sticky thread that shows who represents what company? If not, is there a way to make a permanent list that can be updated?

thanks

smitty
    You looking for anyone in particular? You can also browse through the company pages or the promo threads to see which reps are active.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

5. I was thinking this same thing earlier today.
    I wish there was a thread where all reps could post who they rep for and their discount codes where applicable. Sorta a support the community/I just got my tax return and want to save as much money as possible because I'm about to buy EVERYTHING, kinda thread.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by smith_69 View Post
    Evening Mod's

thanks

smitty
    Just about every Rep has it in their sig?
    OLYMPUS LABS
    My posts outside of OL threads are my opinion, don't take them as offensive!
    [email protected]

7. On IOS sigs don't show in posts. You have to click every profile to see them.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Mumbles01 View Post
    On IOS sigs don't show in posts. You have to click every profile to see them.
    very valid point.
    OLYMPUS LABS
    My posts outside of OL threads are my opinion, don't take them as offensive!
    [email protected]
  9. company reps

I'm actually trying to edit my Sig. Free agent status here!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    [email protected] ons.com

10. Quote Originally Posted by jgntyce View Post
    I'm actually trying to edit my Sig. Free agent status here!
    What happened? You've only been with ageforce like a few months I thought?
    Training & everything else log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/275307-bam-bam-goes-30.html
  11. Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by smith_69 View Post
    Evening Mod's

thanks

smitty
    At one time I was also a board representative for NutraPlanet. As an ambitious representative I took the initiative to generate a representative/contact thread and sticked it at the top of the NutraPlanet subforum. It does seem to me to make great sense for a sponsor to do so but that would require said sponsor and or representative initiative.

There may be a systemic way of generating such information but that's in the @Admin arena.
    I have no enemies. My friends intensely despise me.
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

company reps

If a universal thread were to be made, I'd happily volunteer to keep it updated for AM, I do plan on sticking around

But I think it's smart for each company to have a thread with rep listings too
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
  13. company reps

Quote Originally Posted by BamBam0319 View Post
    What happened? You've only been with ageforce like a few months I thought?
    Yea and I loved my gig as a rep for them. I spoke with the owner and he said that there will be no sponsorship on AM at this time. With that said, I still support the company 110%, and I will continue to at that. But alas, I am a free agent and will happily rep for another great company if given the opportunity with the same vigor and commitment!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    [email protected] ons.com

14. Would make sense to have each company have their own thread in their own forum with a list of their reps sticked.

I imagine a global thread with all companies and reps would be challenging to manage
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

15. I think with a general thread it would be up to each rep to post their status in there.

16. How about the reps add their company to their screen name. Example:

JudoJosh - PES science

Admin just have to ban trollers. I'm on tapatalk 99% of the time and it is hard to tell who reps for different companies

17. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Would make sense to have each company have their own thread in their own forum with a list of their reps sticked.

I imagine a global thread with all companies and reps would be challenging to manage
    1) Company thread with reps is what I started the last time I repped - was home base for info, reps, and promos we had going on

2) maybe get Synapsin to manage the global thread here like he does on one of the other forums - give him more to do lol
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

18. theres a thread started for all the misc promo codes here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...unt-codes.html

I do like the idea of a global rep list, but that would be hard to maintain
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

19. Good list, just needs a little more love from reps. We have to have at least 20-30 on here.

Side note. Just used @Driven2lift coupon code for 30% off PES and it saved me a bunch of money. Plus a free gift for orders over 50$!

This is why we need this list!
  20. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Thank you sir.

Assuming reps of their own volition would post in the universal thread when they start/leave a position I don't think it would be much hassle at all to maintain.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    Thank you sir.

Assuming reps of their own volition would post in the universal thread when they start/leave a position I don't think it would be much hassle at all to maintain.
    But then you'd have to scroll through every post in the thread to find a rep and then again to find if they left/still are/swithed/etc... it would need to be a single list that everyone could edit.

I wonder if that possible to give everyone edit rights to a single post @Admin?
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

company reps

Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    But then you'd have to scroll through every post in the thread to find a rep and then again to find if they left/still are/swithed/etc... it would need to be a single list that everyone could edit.

I wonder if that possible to give everyone edit rights to a single post @Admin?
    I was thinking that someone would oversee post one,

And just edit as posts are made.
    Seems easy to me *shrug*

Giving universal permission on a post will get people f#[{ing around lol

23. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    I was thinking that someone would oversee post one,

And just edit as posts are made.
    Seems easy to me *shrug*
    that could work... I wasn't thinking about the person to edit the initial post... Though if we lost that person for whatever reason the thread dies which sucks.

I think this is definitnely the short term solution tho

24. I think drivers idea is the way to go. & it dosnt have to be done daily or even weekly really. Most reps stay here & for the company for a while.
    A simple update every here & there should suffice.

So everybody, start tagging the reps you know of, easy way to generate commission for themselves IMO.
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

I'm just waiting on @Admin to see if this is a sticky-worthy idea,

I am one of a few members here I'd consider active enough, and intending to be here long enough term that I'd happily make/run it.

But then so are you Boone, and others. Who wants to commit to AM?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Wounded Vet needs help!! any company reps???
    By Frtdrmrose7 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-06-2011, 04:41 PM
  2. New Company Reps
    By IronMagLabs in forum IronMag Labs
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-05-2009, 05:43 PM
  3. Green namers=company reps, what happened?
    By ersatz in forum General Chat
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 05-06-2008, 10:47 AM
  4. The Official Company Rep Of The Year Award!
    By TheMyth in forum Supplements
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 12-14-2007, 09:11 PM
  5. Does anyone know a good Website designing company?!REP!
    By Dr Liftalot in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-03-2006, 08:18 AM