company reps

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Evening Mod's

is there a sticky thread that shows who represents what company? If not, is there a way to make a permanent list that can be updated?

thanks

smitty

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
Might as well start it here

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
I rep for ironmag labs
Discount code mattborn15

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Evening Mod's

is there a sticky thread that shows who represents what company? If not, is there a way to make a permanent list that can be updated?

thanks

smitty
You looking for anyone in particular? You can also browse through the company pages or the promo threads to see which reps are active.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking this same thing earlier today.
I wish there was a thread where all reps could post who they rep for and their discount codes where applicable. Sorta a support the community/I just got my tax return and want to save as much money as possible because I'm about to buy EVERYTHING, kinda thread.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Evening Mod's

thanks

smitty
Just about every Rep has it in their sig?

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
On IOS sigs don't show in posts. You have to click every profile to see them.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm actually trying to edit my Sig. Free agent status here!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I'm actually trying to edit my Sig. Free agent status here!
What happened? You've only been with ageforce like a few months I thought?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Evening Mod's

thanks

smitty
At one time I was also a board representative for NutraPlanet. As an ambitious representative I took the initiative to generate a representative/contact thread and sticked it at the top of the NutraPlanet subforum. It does seem to me to make great sense for a sponsor to do so but that would require said sponsor and or representative initiative.

There may be a systemic way of generating such information but that's in the Admin arena.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
If a universal thread were to be made, I'd happily volunteer to keep it updated for AM, I do plan on sticking around ;)

But I think it's smart for each company to have a thread with rep listings too

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What happened? You've only been with ageforce like a few months I thought?
Yea and I loved my gig as a rep for them. I spoke with the owner and he said that there will be no sponsorship on AM at this time. With that said, I still support the company 110%, and I will continue to at that. But alas, I am a free agent and will happily rep for another great company if given the opportunity with the same vigor and commitment!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would make sense to have each company have their own thread in their own forum with a list of their reps sticked.

I imagine a global thread with all companies and reps would be challenging to manage

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
I think with a general thread it would be up to each rep to post their status in there.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
How about the reps add their company to their screen name. Example:

JudoJosh - PES science

Admin just have to ban trollers. I'm on tapatalk 99% of the time and it is hard to tell who reps for different companies

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would make sense to have each company have their own thread in their own forum with a list of their reps sticked.

I imagine a global thread with all companies and reps would be challenging to manage
1) Company thread with reps is what I started the last time I repped - was home base for info, reps, and promos we had going on

2) maybe get Synapsin to manage the global thread here like he does on one of the other forums - give him more to do lol

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Good list, just needs a little more love from reps. We have to have at least 20-30 on here.

Side note. Just used Driven2lift coupon code for 30% off PES and it saved me a bunch of money. Plus a free gift for orders over 50$!

This is why we need this list!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Thank you sir.

Assuming reps of their own volition would post in the universal thread when they start/leave a position I don't think it would be much hassle at all to maintain.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thank you sir.

Assuming reps of their own volition would post in the universal thread when they start/leave a position I don't think it would be much hassle at all to maintain.
But then you'd have to scroll through every post in the thread to find a rep and then again to find if they left/still are/swithed/etc... it would need to be a single list that everyone could edit.

I wonder if that possible to give everyone edit rights to a single post Admin?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
But then you'd have to scroll through every post in the thread to find a rep and then again to find if they left/still are/swithed/etc... it would need to be a single list that everyone could edit.

I wonder if that possible to give everyone edit rights to a single post Admin?
I was thinking that someone would oversee post one,

And just edit as posts are made.
Seems easy to me *shrug*

Giving universal permission on a post will get people f#[{ing around lol

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I was thinking that someone would oversee post one,

And just edit as posts are made.
Seems easy to me *shrug*
that could work... I wasn't thinking about the person to edit the initial post... Though if we lost that person for whatever reason the thread dies which sucks.

I think this is definitnely the short term solution tho

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
I think drivers idea is the way to go. & it dosnt have to be done daily or even weekly really. Most reps stay here & for the company for a while.
A simple update every here & there should suffice.

So everybody, start tagging the reps you know of, easy way to generate commission for themselves IMO.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I'm just waiting on Admin to see if this is a sticky-worthy idea,

I am one of a few members here I'd consider active enough, and intending to be here long enough term that I'd happily make/run it.

But then so are you Boone, and others. Who wants to commit to AM? ;)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

I am one of a few members here I'd consider active enough, and intending to be here long enough term that I'd happily make/run it.

IMO it should be one of you guys that are site reps... I'd gladly do it, but it probably holds a bit more clout with one of your sig's next to it ;)

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm just waiting on @<u><a href="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/member.php?u=3" target="_blank">Admin</a></u> to see if this is a sticky-worthy idea,

[video=youtube;cP_GOoBPKfQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cP_GOoBPKfQ[/video]

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Commit to AM you ask? Haven't been hear long term, but I am already in it for the long haul. I would definitely do it.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
im here for the long haul as well and its my post- so you need help, let me know

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely sounds like an awesome idea for each company to post it on thief Thread and a senior rep oversee it

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know why this is needed. If you have a question about a specific companies product, you go to their specific forum section and post it. That is the best way to get answers from the reps for that company. That's the whole purpose of company forums.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I don't know why this is needed. If you have a question about a specific companies product, you go to their specific forum section and post it. That is the best way to get answers from the reps for that company. That's the whole purpose of company forums.
for those that may need an answer sooner than later, they can see who may be on- lots of people here are on different time zones. if I can shoot a pm and get the answer faster and save other reps from having to respond. just a streamline way of doing it.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
for those that may need an answer sooner than later, they can see who may be on- lots of people here are on different time zones. if I can shoot a pm and get the answer faster and save other reps from having to respond. just a streamline way of doing it.
I don't know about that. Scrolling through a long list of usernames is going to take longer than just going to the company sub-forum. If you go to the company sub-forum and post it, all the reps for that company will see it. Most likely at least one guy will be on at that time and reply. Plus if you just PM someone about the question no one else will get to see it. That's where the company sub-section shines. If someone else has that same question they can see that thread and have it answered quickly. Also I'm not as science minded as the other SNS reps. For instance furion is really smart science wise and I believe is a pharmacist. If I had a more science related question I'd want more opinions than just mine. Mw1 knows about stock issues...etc. See what I'm saying?. It's already streamlined with the company forum sections. That's the entire basis and point of the forum in the first place.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I gotta agree with Mr. Bone :D

I also reiterate the individual sponsor rep initiative. It's your forum to represent. You want your forum contact list? Create a contact thread. Get it sticked and manage it. I'm pretty confident Admin isn't doing it for you.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
I don't know about that. Scrolling through a long list of usernames is going to take longer than just going to the company sub-forum. If you go to the company sub-forum and post it, all the reps for that company will see it. Most likely at least one guy will be on at that time and reply. Plus if you just PM someone about the question no one else will get to see it. That's where the company sub-section shines. If someone else has that same question they can see that thread and have it answered quickly. Also I'm not as science minded as the other SNS reps. For instance furion is really smart science wise and I believe is a pharmacist. If I had a more science related question I'd want more opinions than just mine. Mw1 knows about stock issues...etc. See what I'm saying?. It's already streamlined with the company forum sections. That's the entire basis and point of the forum in the first place.
valid point T

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
How about:

Master post will have alphabetical sponsor listing

Under each heading, a link to their company section

Under that, up to date rep listing.

If that looks good and is something a fair amount want on AM I will get it started.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How about:

Master post will have alphabetical sponsor listing

Under each heading, a link to their company section

Under that, up to date rep listing.

If that looks good and is something a fair amount want on AM I will get it started.
Two words- Micro Management

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

This.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
And there we have it ;)

Reps shouldn't be hard for anyone to find

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wonder if Admin could just add +rep to everyone who's a rep's user name.

i.e., Justhereforcomm Rep

Is that a universal modification that can be made? A company would request the new rep's user name be changed and if / when they left the company the company would ask to have it removed. I would view that as a part of business as usual after a while. Especially given the limitation of the mobile application, and the need to be transparent for a company.

Updating a thread with reps names would keep someone quite busy.
I do like how a company can have a sub-thread in their company page to identify each rep at the top as a sticky however.
It helps visitors know whom to find and ask questions directly.