Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anabolicminds.com is looking for several individuals to represent the site and to assist with the enormous goal of helping people achieve their goals. This rep position is not like a company rep position in that you are not required to promote a product, but rather help those who need it. Anabolicminds by definition, means "growth of the mind". We want individuals that can help us achieve this goal. We are looking for individuals to help those who have just begun, lost their way, or looking to expand their current knowledge. We need individuals who are driven, spend a lot of time on the site and are willing to answer questions and be a general help to the site. You are not required to "know it all" nor are you expected to be. Your goal is to simply be of help if its needed and point people in the right direction. You are not expected to know everything so please do not feel you have to be some sort of guru. People learn here from the collective, not one person.

We all started from somewhere and everyone can attest to some of the early questions we've all had (yes I bought Celltech too)...so I want to create a team where we can help people achieve their goals in a positive environment. If you look at social media, it is often the most negative environment and the answers you get are rarely adequate. I want to create a place that is opposite of that. If you think you can help, then let me know.

This position is a paid position (although not large by any means) but if you enjoy the site already, this is a chance to earn a bit of cash by simply helping others. If you are interested please respond in this thread and you will be considered. As of now, I will be taking a select amount of people.

BTW - These are not MOD positions. You get no extra "powers" and will not be enforcing any rules at all.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think i would be a good fit. Fairly new, but spend alot of time on here and this is def a passion of mine.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Need to be "driven" ? ;)

100% applying for this.

To be honest, I will do most of it regardless. But I am on here a lot, and would do the very best I could to help you with what you are after.

DevilDog2136

DevilDog2136

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like an awesome opportunity and would love to help others any way I can. I'm always researching and always learning new information. And always chime in to help people where I can anyways. Not to mention I'm on here all day reading through threads lol

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
I try to help out best i can, and i learn something new on here almost every day would love to take on this roll i am active on here most of the day now anyway when i first joined i had no idea what anyone was on about and eventually everything clicked and the kindness here helped me expand my knowledge about supplements and training immensely, and like arnold says "give something back" this is the place to do so :)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
If Jigzz wasn't with SNS this would be perfect for him.

Max (@Auslifter) is a great choice

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
I'd definitely like to be considered,
I navigate my way through many sub forums on AM multiple times daily.
Though I'm still pretty new, after a year+ researching I've became comfortable with my knowledge enough to feel confidant in my responses to people's posts in forums.

I'll also add that, from day one when I joined the forum asking typical newbie questions Driven always responded with helpful advice, never bashed the new guy for his lack of knowledge and replied promptly to PM's with solid advice. He definitely knows his stuff in multiple categories.
He's got my vote.

blaze01

Banned
Awards
I started spending a lot of time on this site recently and would be glad to help out those in need with my past experiences and things I may know that others dont I hope I'll be picked for this and I guarantee I will put 110% effort in doing what I need to do and helping the anabolic mind society

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
Need to be "driven" ? ;)

100% applying for this.

To be honest, I will do most of it regardless. But I am on here a lot, and would do the very best I could to help you with what you are after.
As a separate, third party who just spends too much time on here, this guy here would be choice number one for the gig without question.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Driven2lift

Good bloke great AM member

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Another vote for driven from me. Stand up guy with good intentions.

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
Driven was the one who recruited me to join the forum. Can't say enough good things.

In reality, most of the guys on here go out of their way to be helpful already. Can't beat that.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Retitle this the Driven fan club?

Lol he wants multiple guys!
More people enter ;)

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I would love to continue tohelp out on the site as much as I can. A lot of members already help out as much as they can so this will be a tough decision IMO
I do feel Driven is most qualified and I always see him helping as many people as possible, and he is an excellent choice.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Driven is a no brainer.

I think this is a great opportunity and would be interested as well if there is not a conflict with me repping for olympus labs.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in. Spend a ton of time on the site anyways. Would be down to do whatever you need.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How fast would my app be rejected? What speed is "instantly?" Did Einstein calculate a formula for that?

And weren't there reps a while back like Solution, AaronJP, Spaniard?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in. Spend a ton of time on the site anyways. Would be down to do whatever you need.
Geo is good people and definitely gets my nod (as does Driven -- love his recipes ;) ).

And I would offer myself up as well. I'd strayed away from spending as much time at AM, but will be around more often now anyway, so I'd enjoy helping others out with fitness, nutrition and supplement-related goals. My medical issues have also given me a different view on things and have helped me see the importance of how exactly to work with doctors and get those things lined out, too.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Geo is good people and definitely gets my nod (as does Driven -- love his recipes ;) ).

And I would offer myself up as well. I'd strayed away from spending as much time at AM, but will be around more often now anyway, so I'd enjoy helping others out with fitness, nutrition and supplement-related goals. My medical issues have also given me a different view on things and have helped me see the importance of how exactly to work with doctors and get those things lined out, too.
^^^^ This guy right here!! Always been very friendly and helpful to others. Treats people with respect even if they are being rude to him. Has a very good grasp of what supplements do what and how to dose them. Admin would be crazy to not pick up the Squatch!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Need to be "driven" ? ;)

100% applying for this.

Going for the minage-a-twa? (sp??) Lol!

jake.miller23

jake.miller23

Awards
  • Established
Really interested in this unique opportunity. I love anabolicminds because just as people helped me immensely, I enjoy helping others whenever i can, and believe I can provide valuable information to various types of members.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha, I'm definitely a Driven fan!!! ☺

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I like the idea of not repping a product or certain company on here... I could definitely put my sarcasm on hold if this is a possibility....

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol, you guys are awesome!!!! ? I've definitely made many friends and I don't know where I'd be without AM. Lol, probably still doing a crazy amount of cardio and nothing else. ??

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I would be interested in representing Anabolicminds on the forums as you have laid out in your post. I enjoy helping others and pointing them in the right direction. As Driven2lift said, this is something I try and do already. I have received so much help from your site and would love the opportunity to help others get the most out of their time here.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I vote for Kat!!! ☺

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe Driven is in.... :lol:

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats Driven.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Congrats driven!!!

I'm on here a huge amount so I think I should throw in an app after considering this all day :)

Obviously I enjoy helping others and am committed to any opportunities I am given, such as logs.

I'm also from the UK which can be a benefit as I am able to support others when all you US members are snoozing ;)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe Driven is in.... :lol:
Congrats, Driven!

Good choice. Now may his many delicious recipes represent the entire forum!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Awesome opportunity! I would love to put my app in for this! Love AM and helping others so why not!

Congrats Driven! Definitely a great guy!!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Congrats, Driven! Good choice. Now may his many delicious recipes represent the entire forum!
Lol when newcomers join and want diet advice

image-275623712.jpg

Eat these instead!

;)

Nah I won't let AM down, thanks for the hundred votes of confidence guys, now lets see more applicants

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Signature updated until given notice of what to use :)

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Anabolicminds.com is looking for several individuals to represent the site and to assist with the enormous goal of helping people achieve their goals. This rep position is not like a company rep position in that you are not required to promote a product, but rather help those who need it. Anabolicminds by definition, means "growth of the mind". We want individuals that can help us achieve this goal. We are looking for individuals to help those who have just begun, lost their way, or looking to expand their current knowledge. We need individuals who are driven, spend a lot of time on the site and are willing to answer questions and be a general help to the site. You are not required to "know it all" nor are you expected to be. Your goal is to simply be of help if its needed and point people in the right direction. You are not expected to know everything so please do not feel you have to be some sort of guru. People learn here from the collective, not one person.

We all started from somewhere and everyone can attest to some of the early questions we've all had (yes I bought Celltech too)...so I want to create a team where we can help people achieve their goals in a positive environment. If you look at social media, it is often the most negative environment and the answers you get are rarely adequate. I want to create a place that is opposite of that. If you think you can help, then let me know.

This position is a paid position (although not large by any means) but if you enjoy the site already, this is a chance to earn a bit of cash by simply helping others. If you are interested please respond in this thread and you will be considered. As of now, I will be taking a select amount of people.

BTW - These are not MOD positions. You get no extra "powers" and will not be enforcing any rules at all.

I am down to be a MOD, I am mod at a few sites for many years and know the game. Just putting offer out there.
I help people here anyways so I don't need a title for that. but to help with forum stuff I would have time for it when I am online at work and i dont need pay. ( feel free to send me protein though hahaha)
offers there.

PS, love how this site has grown over the last year! : )

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Congrats Driven2lift ! Godrep status with all your prowess ha.

Side note, if more opps are avaialble, I'll throw my name in

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hawaiianhulk

hawaiianhulk

Awards
a little help does go a long way, and yes we all started somewhere. i finally made my way back to this awesome site where i met a lot of great peeps who were always helpful.. i would love to be considered for this, unless things were already decided.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How fast would my app be rejected? What speed is "instantly?" Did Einstein calculate a formula for that?

And weren't there reps a while back like Solution, AaronJP, Spaniard?
Indeed I was, I was working for OL then, so I had to step down as people that were affiliated with a company weren't allowed then.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Indeed I was, I was working for OL then, so I had to step down as people that were affiliated with a company weren't allowed then.
Certainly not the case now... the average rep holds multiple positions now

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Spaniard is always welcome back if he can keep up with the workload.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know, it was specifically the AM Site reps that couldn't have dual roles. Either way, I'm not with OL anymore, so the point is moot hahaha