Anabolicminds.com Looking for Reps

Page 12 of 12 First ... 101112

  1. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I've got a buddy here who does contests and makes his own rubs/sauces (insert jokes here).

    Stuff is incredible, man. I worked a chili cook-off with him up in Louisville in the fall and his recipe should've won (it's a huge event). The problem is it's fan-voted and most people are lazy and walk through and eat but then won't vote lol.
    I've had that happen a couple times with my drunken goose at wild game cook-offs. Had 2 geese cooked up and it was all gone halfway through the event because people kept coming back for more and didn't leave any for people that were showing up later. More people showed up late so the guys that had stuff left to serve are the ones that won. After the second time, I said screw it and haven't done any since. Not sure how many times I heard someone say, "Man, if I knew goose could be made to taste this good, I'd keep the ones I shoot!"
    Jeremiah 29:11-14


  2. I think i would be a great fit. I have used many supplements. From different companys. I have knowledge about the fitness industry. Still bout to take cpt cert and nutrition. Im on this site every day browsing through the threads. So definitely can help out
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by rmartinez210 View Post
    I think i would be a great fit. I have used many supplements. From different companys. I have knowledge about the fitness industry. Still bout to take cpt cert and nutrition. Im on this site every day browsing through the threads. So definitely can help out
    ... On this site every day... For a week...
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  4. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    ... On this site every day... For a week...
    Awww you ruined the app
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com

  5. I know I am new, but this is a passion of mine and I enjoy helping ppl, I am in the UK tho not i n the US i would do this even for free lol :P
    •   
       


  6. another great pick, beast is a dedicated guy who know his stuff!!!

    i am in awe of the awesomeness of the crew admin has assembled!!!

    congrats to all of members here at AM...we are the true winners!!!


    !!!!!!!!!!!just for emphasis, lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!


    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  7. Congrats MWB!
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Xrkc6x View Post
    I know I am new, but this is a passion of mine and I enjoy helping ppl, I am in the UK tho not i n the US i would do this even for free lol :P
    Good thing thats what a forum is for you dont need to be a site rep to help people!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels for strength, Focus XT for mental performance & Joint Support XT for pain free mobility

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Good thing thats what a forum is for you dont need to be a site rep to help people!
    That's sure

  10. so happy for all the new reps.. great choices by admin, and we look forward to all the knowledge and recipes..

  11. If this ever opens up in the future. I would love to give back to the AM community. Everyone here has helped me everyday to be a better person than I was the day before. I would love the opportunity to return the favor. Bless You AM Fam
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    ✯Use Code SWOLE30 to save an additional 30% OFF
    ✯APSNutrition✯ALRIndustries✯LG Sciences✯Innovative Labs✯
    ✯Hi-Tech✯FormutechNutrition✯IForce Nutrition✯

    Instagram @TheSwoleNurse - www.YouTube.com/TheSwoleNurse

  12. Quote Originally Posted by NurseGray View Post
    If this ever opens up in the future. I would love to give back to the AM community. Everyone here has helped me everyday to be a better person than I was the day before. I would love the opportunity to return the favor. Bless You AM Fam
    Agreed, this is so much more than a muscle head site, i'm most grateful to have stumbled upon it.
    You'd get my vote big fella
    You only get one body. Appreciate it, develop a good relationship with it, for when it's gone you will surely miss it.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Looking for Reps
    By Olympus Labs in forum Olympus Labs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-27-2014, 10:27 AM
  2. NUTRIVERSE Looking for Reps
    By _Nutriverse in forum Nutriverse
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-02-2014, 12:44 PM
  3. New sponsor, Iron Flex, looking for reps!
    By IronFlex in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 08-07-2013, 03:40 PM
  4. Nimbus Nutrition is BACK.....and we're looking for Reps!
    By nimbustim in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 108
    Last Post: 01-17-2012, 10:37 PM
  5. Muscle Pharm Looking for Reps.
    By trueathlete in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 161
    Last Post: 05-20-2008, 06:27 AM
Log in
Log in