Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Summer time is generally the time we really put new features into the board. Although recently many of the new upgrades have been on the back end, I also value what the actual members might want (i swear, i do..lol).

So if you have any suggestions of how to improve your overall experience here, lets here them.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd like to be able to stop receiving notifications from particular threads. Instead of having new notifications from threads I posted in years ago when someone replies.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
What notification? The top right ones? There is a 30 day limit on those.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting. Mine drop off after 30 days. I never get notifications after that. Will look into it.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I don't post again within 30 days...i won't get notifications form that thread anymore.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll look into it.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Oh ok. No it doesn't work that way for me. I get notifications if someone bumps a thread from 2 years ago that I posted in.[/QUOTE

Just unsubscribe from the thread. That easy dude!

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mobile site or mobile app?

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mobile app has given me a couple issues this week. Are you still working on the update?

When sending a post, it will either say that the post is a duplicate, or you have to wait X amount of time to post. I hit cancel and then check the thread and my post will be there.

Mobile site works though.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Our App or Tapatalk?

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Get the thanks back on Tapatalk

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Mobile app has given me a couple issues this week. Are you still working on the update? When sending a post, it will either say that the post is a duplicate, or you have to wait X amount of time to post. I hit cancel and then check the thread and my post will be there. Mobile site works though.
I have the same problem on the app, includes when I send PMs.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mobile app has given me a couple issues this week. Are you still working on the update?

When sending a post, it will either say that the post is a duplicate, or you have to wait X amount of time to post. I hit cancel and then check the thread and my post will be there.

Mobile site works though.

Thats just sounds like you double hit the button...(or it senses a double hit)...which then sends the request twice in a very short period of time...which is why you would get that message.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats just sounds like you double hit the button...(or it senses a double hit)...which then sends the request twice in a very short period of time...which is why you would get that message.
I just found it odd that it's only done it the past few days. Must be my phone! Thanks.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm...have you upgraded anything in the recent days on your phone?

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nope. No software updates. Same screen protector and case.

Now that I'm posting to you, of course it's not doing it. I swear it was all today and the last few days!

Edit: Maybe something to do with a connection issue?

liftandswim

liftandswim

Awards
Nope. No software updates. Same screen protector and case. Now that I'm posting to you, of course it's not doing it. I swear it was all today and the last few days!
You're not imagining this. Happened almost every time I've posted the past few days. Of course not right now either

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nope. No software updates. Same screen protector and case.

Now that I'm posting to you, of course it's not doing it. I swear it was all today and the last few days!

Edit: Maybe something to do with a connection issue?
Could be. We did have an issue earlier today we cleared up.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Gone for good?? Why? I loved that damn thank feature :/
How come it's still on the desktop website? Either put it everywhere or ditch it 100%. Sorry OCD kicking in.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
How come it's still on the desktop website? Either put it everywhere or ditch it 100%. Sorry OCD kicking in.
Its not on the desktop.

Or I could ditch the moblie. That would fix your OCD.

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Its not on the desktop.

Or I could ditch the moblie. That would fix your OCD.
Please don't ditch mobile lol.

Isn't this the 'like' button?

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is not the "Thanks" mod. Its a different plugin in both function and design. If I could add it on the mobile I would, but I can't. Its on the mobile theme, not app.

The app is eventually going to get redone. The current one was abandoned by the 3rd party designer and all the plugins and mods will eventually cease to function...hence the need to find other alternatives.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Is the app currently getting maintenance by chance? It is failing to open a lot of threads for me right now

Both of the Orbit promo threads for the 15% line drive for example, are not opening even after restarting phone and reloading app

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
It is a "parse error" I am getting

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nope. Not dong anything.

You on wifi or cellular data?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Nope. Not dong anything. You on wifi or cellular data?
I am on wifi

I get this on occasion but I have been trying to open the same page for half an hour now, others open fine

Will try cell data just so I've tried everything
Edit: still a no-go

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Parse error has been known for a long time and they never fixed it. I get it too....messing around with it now to see if its anything on our end.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Parse error has been known for a long time and they never fixed it. I get it too....messing around with it now to see if its anything on our end.
Thank you for looking into it

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Same issue as the guys above... Seems like any thread with like 3 posts or less won't open.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Its always been a minor annoyance but for whatever reason today it is much worse,

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same issue as the guys above... Seems like any thread with like 3 posts or less won't open.

hmm...now that could be something there.

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
I can barly open anything with the pause error also, today has been very bad!

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ugh...man I got a ton of them. Ok something not right here.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ya today has been bad with that. Usually it's just patchy but today it's literally predictable with the new threads. I'm on the am app if that gelps

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
Aren't most just using Tapatalk?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think when I clicked on the world icon to see my "useful posts" notifications, those helpful posts were deleted from my user profile. Had 2 initially, clicked to see which posts were "useful," then it reset to 0 under my profile. I have 4 now but think I should have had 6, unless it reset itself and I didn't notice. Anyone else have this issue?

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
What you have now is what you should have....so thats 7 for you...

The notification you get for new ones disappears once you check them. Working on a way to check your history.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya today has been bad with that. Usually it's just patchy but today it's literally predictable with the new threads. I'm on the am app if that gelps

How is it today?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
No issues yet, if I come across more I will drop a message here

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here is an idea that I've been thinking of.....hiring Anabolicminds.com Reps.

They would be individuals that have shown a willingness to help others on the forum with their issue/question. I'm not looking for know it all experts, as there is always someone that thinks they are smarter than the next guy, but people truly interested in helping those getting in the sport...working out...supplements, etc...

This would be a paid position for maybe 5-10 guys....and girls :)

So if you are already helping out, would be a nice way to pick up some extra $.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Here is an idea that I've been thinking of.....hiring Anabolicminds.com Reps. They would be individuals that have shown a willingness to help others on the forum with their issue/question. I'm not looking for know it all experts, as there is always someone that thinks they are smarter than the next guy, but people truly interested in helping those getting in the sport...working out...supplements, etc... This would be a paid position for maybe 5-10 guys....and girls :) So if you are already helping out, would be a nice way to pick up some extra $.
Go for it! Heck, i would do it for free!