Site News

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Administrator

Site News

As many of you know, Anabolicminds.com has shared an exclusive relationship with Nutraplanet.com for years now. We both worked in partnership and really felt it served the community well. Starting March 1st, this exclusive relationship will end. Anabolicminds.com will be bringing on more retailers and more options for members to choose from. Sponsors can now post deals and sales of their products on these new sites. We think this lifts some of the restrictions companies felt and also gives member more options to choose from.

Nutraplanet.com started on AM. We have both grown immensely in the last 10 years. We wish Sam and the rest of the NP crew the best of luck. They will be staying on AM but the exclusivity will end.

Stay tuned as more updates about the site will be happening soon.....

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

2. bout time !!

3. Awesome stuff!!
    •   

4. Excellent
    SNS Representative - DeeB@seriousnutritionsolutions .com

5. no offense to none but NP is overrated

6. Interesting!

:cuebb.compromos:

7. Quote Originally Posted by burpees View Post
    no offense to none but NP is overrated
    Huh. I've gotten some outrageous deals at NP that blew other sites out of the water.

8. Quote Originally Posted by mountainman33 View Post
    Huh. I've gotten some outrageous deals at NP that blew other sites out of the water.
    every other site has great deals

NP site navigation, layout, search bar sucks ass

eventho i use the same CC & address I have to deal with my purchase being some identity theft ordeal where I need to call in and package gets put on hold for couple days

never free shipping codes
    shipping warehouse far from where i live takes a week or so to get here
    they barely do same-day shipping

this is my experience at least, i love ******* supplements dot com

9. Finally, NP better start dropping $$$ on some of their overpriced products.

10. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Nutraplanet has some amazing customer service. Lock out, not so much.......
    this
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Great news to the AM Community.
    1RMSupplement Rep
    1RMSupplements.com
    Team Inov8 Elite Performance

12. Great news lol
    Thought I was being banned or something when I had to read this before seeing anything else on the forum lmao
    Looking forward to better prices

13. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Nutraplanet has some amazing customer service. Lock out, not so much.......
    your insane

14. i am interested in a list of the new retailers!!! this could be a good thing, i hope!!!

in my experience, new and improved does not always equal better....but AM is my home and i wish AM/SAM/NUTRAPLANET all the best!!!

15. This could turn out to be a great opportunity! As always I assume it will be against the rules to link to retailers that are not sponsors to AM.com so it really depends on which retailers pony up and sponsor the site.

16. Quote Originally Posted by rosemont83 View Post
    Great news lol
    Thought I was being banned or something when I had to read this before seeing anything else on the forum lmao
    Lol, me too. "Great, what did I say now..."

17. Quote Originally Posted by rosemont83 View Post
    Great news lol
    haha... me too, my stomach dropped.

18. very nice :borats voice:
    S.n.S team member

19. That's awesome news!!

20. Interesting to say the least. I really hope the new retail sponsor's bring some exciting deals to commemorate this occasion.

21. More options is always better, always had good experiences with NP though.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

22. Quote Originally Posted by mountainman33 View Post

And ..... Some that just blew. .. Lol

23. Quote Originally Posted by RickyBDragon View Post
    Interesting to say the least. I really hope the new retail sponsor's bring some exciting deals to commemorate this occasion.
    absolutely!!

Serious Nutrition Solution ~~

mw at seriousnutritionsolutions dot com

24. interesting... looking forward to new deals from multiple sites!

25. NP have been great, will still continue to use them.

26. Interesting !!!!

27. Lot's other great retailers with better prices then NP out there. This will result in better prices for the consumer. Bring on the competition....awesome!

28. I'm eager to see the new changes!

29. LOUD NOISES!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

30. It's about time to bring up another retailers.
    NP has been giving me headaches, the last 3 orders were cancelled due to delivery problems.
    Really good news!!!

31. Yay!!!!!! Me likes.

32. In to see the new competition
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html

33. Quote Originally Posted by rosemont83 View Post
    Great news lol
    This^^^ Whew!
    {Any Constructive Criticism is Welcome!}
  34. Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    This could turn out to be a great opportunity! As always I assume it will be against the rules to link to retailers that are not sponsors to AM.com so it really depends on which retailers pony up and sponsor the site.
    We are going to let companies link to these new retailers within their own forums. We think that's fair. Retailers can't actively promote on AM though unless they are an advertiser.

We will slowly be adding them and also creating a section that pulls all the deals posted there and displaying sponsors deals on the homepage, Facebook, newsletter, etc....

If we get the success we've had with our articles and aggregating them, everyone should be very happy with the end result.

The Anabolic section will also be changing soon to allow for advertisers to have their own forum.

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

35. Hopefully we get some great deals on new products

36. Two thumbs up!
  37. PricePlow and AM = Match Made in Heaven

Hey Anabolic Minds team,

This is Mike, creator of PricePlow (dot) com -- We've never spoken, but it's definitely time we started.

As we speak, I'm building an API Toolset and WordPress plugin that is going to allow anyone to use our price comparison engine to earn revenue in an ethical way.

I'd love to discuss a partnership that will work for you and the forum's visitors.

For instance, let's say someone starts a thread titled What's the Best Whey Protein? Typically, you'd rotate in your standard ads.

With our tools, the users will see the best deals on the top-rated whey protein supplements (and nothing that's amino-acid-spiked is gonna show up on my watch). Same thing goes if someone is talking about a company (say, everyone's talking about PES -- PES stuff shows up.)

It will be highly targeted and show great deals and we can work alongside your other sponsors. Everyone wins.

I'm hitting you up via your contact form, but I'm an open guy and figured everyone should see what we're cooking up.

If anyone knows me from my YouTube channel, I do love fitness, but I'm a tech geek first and foremost, and don't hide it. I will make this system work like crazy.

I'll be at the Arnold. If you or anyone else wants to discuss this system, let's meet up!

Thank you so much for your time,
    Mike
    contact

38. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i am interested in a list of the new retailers!!! this could be a good thing, i hope!!!

in my experience, new and improved does not always equal better....but AM is my home and i wish AM/SAM/NUTRAPLANET all the best!!!
    Yes, A list would be GREAT!

39. Good b/c I was sick of going to other forums to learn about the deals etc when I just wanted to stay on AM...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 51
    Last Post: 08-08-2012, 06:13 PM
  2. New site - news, stories, profiles etc
    By eroid in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-11-2010, 04:13 PM
  3. Information Sites and Books (No Hunting Format)
    By Matthew D in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 01-25-2006, 09:13 AM
  4. An interesting news article...
    By Sean in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-09-2002, 08:51 PM
  5. what happened to site BDC
    By ralph4u2c in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-15-2002, 07:04 PM