Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
As many of you know, Anabolicminds.com has shared an exclusive relationship with Nutraplanet.com for years now. We both worked in partnership and really felt it served the community well. Starting March 1st, this exclusive relationship will end. Anabolicminds.com will be bringing on more retailers and more options for members to choose from. Sponsors can now post deals and sales of their products on these new sites. We think this lifts some of the restrictions companies felt and also gives member more options to choose from.

Nutraplanet.com started on AM. We have both grown immensely in the last 10 years. We wish Sam and the rest of the NP crew the best of luck. They will be staying on AM but the exclusivity will end.

Stay tuned as more updates about the site will be happening soon.....

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interesting!

:cuebb.compromos:

:p

burpees

Banned
Awards
Huh. I've gotten some outrageous deals at NP that blew other sites out of the water.
every other site has great deals

NP site navigation, layout, search bar sucks ass

eventho i use the same CC & address I have to deal with my purchase being some identity theft ordeal where I need to call in and package gets put on hold for couple days

never free shipping codes
shipping warehouse far from where i live takes a week or so to get here
they barely do same-day shipping

this is my experience at least, i love lockout supplements dot com

rosemont83

rosemont83

Awards
Great news lol
Thought I was being banned or something when I had to read this before seeing anything else on the forum lmao
Looking forward to better prices :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i am interested in a list of the new retailers!!! this could be a good thing, i hope!!!

in my experience, new and improved does not always equal better....but AM is my home and i wish AM/SAM/NUTRAPLANET all the best!!!

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This could turn out to be a great opportunity! As always I assume it will be against the rules to link to retailers that are not sponsors to AM.com so it really depends on which retailers pony up and sponsor the site.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great news lol
Thought I was being banned or something when I had to read this before seeing anything else on the forum lmao
Lol, me too. "Great, what did I say now..."

LimmetLess

LimmetLess

Awards
Great news lol
haha... me too, my stomach dropped.

RickyBDragon

RickyBDragon

Banned
Awards
Interesting to say the least. I really hope the new retail sponsor's bring some exciting deals to commemorate this occasion.

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
More options is always better, always had good experiences with NP though.

ironranger

ironranger

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NP have been great, will still continue to use them.

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Lot's other great retailers with better prices then NP out there. This will result in better prices for the consumer. Bring on the competition....awesome!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOUD NOISES!

Lagartizscha

Awards
It's about time to bring up another retailers.
NP has been giving me headaches, the last 3 orders were cancelled due to delivery problems.
Really good news!!!

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
In to see the new competition :)

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great news lol
This^^^ Whew!

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
This could turn out to be a great opportunity! As always I assume it will be against the rules to link to retailers that are not sponsors to AM.com so it really depends on which retailers pony up and sponsor the site.
We are going to let companies link to these new retailers within their own forums. We think that's fair. Retailers can't actively promote on AM though unless they are an advertiser.

We will slowly be adding them and also creating a section that pulls all the deals posted there and displaying sponsors deals on the homepage, Facebook, newsletter, etc....

If we get the success we've had with our articles and aggregating them, everyone should be very happy with the end result.

The Anabolic section will also be changing soon to allow for advertisers to have their own forum.

szZXsquid

Awards
Hopefully we get some great deals on new products

PricePlow

PricePlow

Awards
PricePlow and AM = Match Made in Heaven

Hey Anabolic Minds team,

This is Mike, creator of PricePlow (dot) com -- We've never spoken, but it's definitely time we started.

As we speak, I'm building an API Toolset and WordPress plugin that is going to allow anyone to use our price comparison engine to earn revenue in an ethical way.

I'd love to discuss a partnership that will work for you and the forum's visitors.

For instance, let's say someone starts a thread titled What's the Best Whey Protein? Typically, you'd rotate in your standard ads.

With our tools, the users will see the best deals on the top-rated whey protein supplements (and nothing that's amino-acid-spiked is gonna show up on my watch). Same thing goes if someone is talking about a company (say, everyone's talking about PES -- PES stuff shows up.)

It will be highly targeted and show great deals and we can work alongside your other sponsors. Everyone wins.

I'm hitting you up via your contact form, but I'm an open guy and figured everyone should see what we're cooking up.

If anyone knows me from my YouTube channel, I do love fitness, but I'm a tech geek first and foremost, and don't hide it. I will make this system work like crazy.

I'll be at the Arnold. If you or anyone else wants to discuss this system, let's meet up!

Thank you so much for your time,
Mike
contact

romangod

romangod

Awards
i am interested in a list of the new retailers!!! this could be a good thing, i hope!!!

in my experience, new and improved does not always equal better....but AM is my home and i wish AM/SAM/NUTRAPLANET all the best!!!
Yes, A list would be GREAT!

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Good b/c I was sick of going to other forums to learn about the deals etc when I just wanted to stay on AM...

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Nutraplanet has some amazing customer service. Lock out, not so much.......
Hmmm... not in my opinion. When I've emailed/called lockout before I've spoke with the OWNER on occasion...

I haven't spoke with the owner of NP since around 2005/6....

Not that their CS tran isn't any good, they are great, but there's something nice in conversing with the guy who's pocket your putting money into and has a vested interest in maintaining a good customer shopping experience.

I'd buy from both any day... bulk supps from NP, cheaply priced prohormones/steroids from Lockout and both have their own combo deals and clearances that are amazing.

GO_OUTSIDE!

GO_OUTSIDE!

Awards
In my experience price wars always equal poor quality. Sure you can buy three pairs of Walmart shoes for the price of a good pair of Merrels but all you get is three pairs of shoes that suck.
When im buying bulk powders i want to believe i am getting what is promised and nothing more. I dont like the idea of someone skipping a step and leaving a bunch of residual processing chems in the product just to keep the price down.

CNPWayne

CNPWayne

Board Sponsor
Awards
In my experience price wars always equal poor quality. Sure you can buy three pairs of Walmart shoes for the price of a good pair of Merrels but all you get is three pairs of shoes that suck.
When im buying bulk powders i want to believe i am getting what is promised and nothing more. I dont like the idea of someone skipping a step and leaving a bunch of residual processing chems in the product just to keep the price down.
Email me [email protected] ill send you some samples big dawg!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this is great news!

PricePlow

PricePlow

Awards
If this was aimed at me, I'm not gonna argue.

Back when I started our first setup in 2008, we sorted products by things like "Grams of protein per dollar". But this isn't what users want. They typically want quality first -- but then want to see where they can get it either cheapest or most conveniently.

In our next phase of content, we are building a type of "questionnaire" app that will ask you a bunch of questions on what you're looking for in XYZ type of product. One of the questions will indeed be quality vs. low price. Most people will choose quality, and that's why the super dirt cheap stuff isn't at the top of our listings.

But either way, if you're looking for a specific product, you might as well get sent to the cheapest store. That, to me, is a consumer-friendly price war.

So yeah, you're right -- the "most grams per dollar" system does fall apart when you're looking at bulk powders. We don't really deal in that realm right now though.

Mase64

Mase64

Awards
  • Established
Hey Anabolic Minds team,

This is Mike, creator of PricePlow (dot) com -- We've never spoken, but it's definitely time we started.

As we speak, I'm building an API Toolset and WordPress plugin that is going to allow anyone to use our price comparison engine to earn revenue in an ethical way.

I'd love to discuss a partnership that will work for you and the forum's visitors.

For instance, let's say someone starts a thread titled What's the Best Whey Protein? Typically, you'd rotate in your standard ads.

With our tools, the users will see the best deals on the top-rated whey protein supplements (and nothing that's amino-acid-spiked is gonna show up on my watch). Same thing goes if someone is talking about a company (say, everyone's talking about PES -- PES stuff shows up.)

It will be highly targeted and show great deals and we can work alongside your other sponsors. Everyone wins.

I'm hitting you up via your contact form, but I'm an open guy and figured everyone should see what we're cooking up.

If anyone knows me from my YouTube channel, I do love fitness, but I'm a tech geek first and foremost, and don't hide it. I will make this system work like crazy.

I'll be at the Arnold. If you or anyone else wants to discuss this system, let's meet up!

Thank you so much for your time,
Mike
contact
Damn you mike!

I thought about this yearssssssssssssss ago, just never got anyone to do this!!!!

GO_OUTSIDE!

GO_OUTSIDE!

Awards
If this was aimed at me, I'm not gonna argue.

Back when I started our first setup in 2008, we sorted products by things like "Grams of protein per dollar". But this isn't what users want. They typically want quality first -- but then want to see where they can get it either cheapest or most conveniently.

In our next phase of content, we are building a type of "questionnaire" app that will ask you a bunch of questions on what you're looking for in XYZ type of product. One of the questions will indeed be quality vs. low price. Most people will choose quality, and that's why the super dirt cheap stuff isn't at the top of our listings.

But either way, if you're looking for a specific product, you might as well get sent to the cheapest store. That, to me, is a consumer-friendly price war.

So yeah, you're right -- the "most grams per dollar" system does fall apart when you're looking at bulk powders. We don't really deal in that realm right now though.
Nope not aimed at anyone, just my 2 cents. And, maybe some words of wisdom for anyone looking to undercut the competition by cutting corners. Ill stick with Chipotle no matter how much a Taco supreme costs.