How to stop getting notifications??
- 01-19-2014, 12:53 PM
- 01-19-2014, 01:11 PM
Uncheck everything under "Change Notification settings.".S.N.S. Rep
- 01-19-2014, 01:13 PM
It would be great if you could only get notifications for thread you had an interest in though. I believe admin is working on something like that though.S.N.S. Rep
01-19-2014, 01:15 PM
Thanks! I unchecked a couple of them. Now when I go through the "New Posts" I can go right by those threads if I want to without having to clear the notifications.
Remember why you started.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Swoldierboy in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 04-13-2009, 11:27 PM
- By machine528 in forum General ChatReplies: 102Last Post: 05-01-2008, 12:31 AM
- By carltheduke in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-06-2007, 08:49 AM
- By kwyckemynd00 in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 07-16-2005, 04:08 PM
- By BigVrunga in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 13Last Post: 03-20-2003, 05:55 PM