Member statuses.

bballCollege

Banned
Awards
We should have member statuses, the regular user status is boring, we also could hold A elite or premium status for people who donate to the site so an also a different color name for them?
we need some evolution into this site...

Touey

Touey

Awards
We should have member statuses, the regular user status is boring, we also could hold A elite or premium status for people who donate to the site so an also a different color name for them?
6160_1178354372184_1027888926_550322_4069351_n.jpg
Brotato is on for elite status to first mascot a long time

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It used to be that way. Not sure what happened or why it changed.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I came to the conclusion that I wanted everyone equal. If you wanted to separate yourself, you did it with you posts and content. But Im not opposed to trying something.

As far as evoloving, I think this board is above and beyond what most are just from a usability perspective.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I came to the conclusion that I wanted everyone equal. If you wanted to separate yourself, you did it with you posts and content. But Im not opposed to trying something.

As far as evoloving, I think this board is above and beyond what most are just from a usability perspective.
10 posts to start a new thread, except in AAS where I wish it was A THOUSAND. :D

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
That would great if I wanted to kill a forum.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That would great if I wanted to kill a forum.
Admit it, there are times when the AAS section should be nuked from orbit.

bballCollege

Banned
Awards

You think we could get a shoutbox or some form of better communication so we can chat with mutliple users without having to have refresh maybe get some mods out there so we could monitor the sb for spammers also we could have limit on letters? Remember communication is knowledge, we will have trolls in there but really what forum doesnt? So please tell me what you think of this suggestion.. I love how you said we all are equal doe lol

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are times when i want to nuke the entire thing, but thats another story.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
You think we could get a shoutbox or some form of better communication so we can chat with mutliple users without having to have refresh maybe get some mods out there so we could monitor the sb for spammers also we could have limit on letters? Remember communication is knowledge, we will have trolls in there but really what forum doesnt? So please tell me what you think of this suggestion.. I love how you said we all are equal doe lol

I would rather have a system that is ajax based and adds to an existing thread without the need to refresh. I am always looking for ways to make the site easier to use but as of now, the limitations of vbulletin itself is holding us back...and why we are considering other options.

Shoutbox is horrible. It woukd crash the site.....in fact it used to lag the site horribly when this place was 1/5 the size it was today. I cant imagine istalling it now. Plus its not the spammers I care about...i can stop them. Its the people who ask for sources or illegal drus that is the problem and i dont have the time or money to spend on mods to work at 3am to stop them.

Swanson52

Swanson52

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think in terms of format or features that AM is lacking anything useful, personally.

It's as good as it has ever been IMHO.

bballCollege

Banned
Awards
I would rather have a system that is ajax based and adds to an existing thread without the need to refresh. I am always looking for ways to make the site easier to use but as of now, the limitations of vbulletin itself is holding us back...and why we are considering other options.

Shoutbox is horrible. It woukd crash the site.....in fact it used to lag the site horribly when this place was 1/5 the size it was today. I cant imagine istalling it now. Plus its not the spammers I care about...i can stop them. Its the people who ask for sources or illegal drus that is the problem and i dont have the time or money to spend on mods to work at 3am to stop them.
Well man you shouldn't have to pay people to be mod. WE could have mods an super mods also co-admins,
if they're dedicated to this site money shouldn't matter, that is why I said we need a premium user group or something where we get a premium section with goodies in it, Including coupons? by one get one frees? or whatever we want it to be?
I don't have many Ideas, I just want this site to thrive man! it could be 100x better You could be making some serious cash for the site too!! :)