The ipad and iphone app needsban update
- 12-29-2012, 10:52 AM
They are crashing and not running well. Smartphones and tablets are out pacing personal computers by a significant margin, the infrastructure is already established, anabolics minds has been ahead of the curve, on this front, and I would like it to continue to lead the way. Many thanks for the great job you continue to do.
- 12-29-2012, 02:50 PM
Have you updated lately? Have not experienced any issues on the latest version (nor have I heard anyone else reporting issues) since we updated to include iPhone 5 support.
- 12-29-2012, 05:00 PM
12-29-2012, 05:04 PM
Please post your iPhone and ipad models as well as which iOS they are running and we will investigate.
12-29-2012, 05:09 PM
12-29-2012, 05:11 PM
12-29-2012, 05:17 PM
Thanks. Just to confirm, you're using the AM app and not tapatalk or forum runner correct?
12-29-2012, 05:28 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Akula in forum NutraplanetReplies: 1050Last Post: 08-06-2014, 10:03 PM
- By gwls in forum Forum Suggestions and NewsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-30-2011, 03:42 PM
- By nattydisaster in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 44Last Post: 05-03-2011, 03:28 PM
- By Mr.50 in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 02-04-2007, 02:50 PM
- By windwords7 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 01-28-2003, 01:48 PM