unsubb'd...but still getting notifications - AnabolicMinds.com

unsubb'd...but still getting notifications

1. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

unsubb'd...but still getting notifications

This is a huge pain, I unsubb'd from the big law suit thread, and I keep getting MULTIPLE notifications every hour of everyday.

I go to my subscriptions, and it's not there anymore, so I have no idea why I am still getting notifications, or how this can be fixed.

Help! TIA
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

ok seriously I hope someone can help me here.... I can't use my notifications up top because this other thread keep overpowering the other notifications. I'm almost ready to create a new account lol.. it's too much now
  3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

As far as I know there is nothing you can do about it. It is really annoying. I don't subscribe to any threads anymore and I just use the notifications. It has nothing to do with the threads you are subscribed to. If you subscribe to a thread you can get an email notification that someone replied to that thread. You don't have to have posted in that thread. With the notifications, if you posted in that thread at any time you get "notified" in that little drop down box area every time someone replies. It is really annoying though because once you lose interest in that thread you still get these notifications. There should be some kind of options in the user cp so you can also "unsubscribe" to these notifications also.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Thanks for the reply. So a new account wouldn't fix this either..looks like it's part of the current functionality and not a bug with my account. Strange that it's not tied into the normal subscriptions. I hope this eventually gets changed/fixed. I used to always like using the notifications up top to quickly check if there were any replies, but now the whole list is just Lawsuit Lawsuit Lawsuit... since there are about 20 posts in there daily, with no sign of slowing down. I hope that thread dies out soon lol

Similar Forum Threads

1. What it that globe next to my "notifications?"
    By CopyCat in forum Forum Suggestions and News
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 02-17-2012, 10:20 AM
  2. anabolicminds notifications
    By R1balla in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-23-2011, 12:46 AM
  3. Notifications