I am sending PMs but there are none appearing in my Sent Box...
- 02-08-2012, 10:58 AM
- 02-08-2012, 11:02 AMAnabolicMinds Site Rep
- 6'1" 228 lbs.
- Join Date
- May 2010
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
It's probably a setting on if you want them to be saved or not.
Mine aren't either, but I like it that way because otherwise your inbox capacity fills up faster (because whether it's inbox, sent box or saved in a folder, it still counts toward your capacity).Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
- 02-17-2012, 06:50 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By adampl2t in forum NutraplanetReplies: 8Last Post: 02-14-2009, 11:44 AM
- By Jayhawkk in forum General ChatReplies: 9Last Post: 11-21-2008, 09:04 AM
- By FOXDIE in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 1Last Post: 11-08-2007, 03:31 PM
- By dr ozz in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-25-2007, 06:40 AM