Site Updates!

Page 64 of 84 First ... 6263646566 ... Last

  1. Site is awesome great info on diet, supps, nutrition, etc . . . keep up the great work.
    •   
       

  2. Hug it out.
    Ari Gold's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by jonnyroyal86 View Post
    Site is awesome great info on diet, supps, nutrition, etc . . . keep up the great work.
    Thanks, and welcome!

  3. welcome

  4. Thanks for making this such a great site. Cheers guys!
    •   
       


  5. Thank you

  6. Sounds good

  7. Hi, I'm a new guy, I'm posting because I took bad Cyp 250 (I bought from whom I thought was a friend) and I'm suffering nerve pain and Muscle Atrophy in my right arm, neck, shoulder and chest. Can somebody please help me out with some advice to get my muscle back in my right tricep, shoulder, arm and chest please? Obviously I quit taking it and went back to my DR. and got it from the pharmacy, but the DR isn't very helpful with any knowledge, any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
  8. Hug it out.
    Ari Gold's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by djdistance View Post
    Hi, I'm a new guy, I'm posting because I took bad Cyp 250 (I bought from whom I thought was a friend) and I'm suffering nerve pain and Muscle Atrophy in my right arm, neck, shoulder and chest. Can somebody please help me out with some advice to get my muscle back in my right tricep, shoulder, arm and chest please? Obviously I quit taking it and went back to my DR. and got it from the pharmacy, but the DR isn't very helpful with any knowledge, any advice is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.
    Welcome to AM! Wrong forum though - you'll have better luck posting inside of the Training forum than in a welcome thread.

  9. Hey,
    Just joined as i wanted to read some reviews etc on a few Supps i have ordered looking forward to chucking up my own reviews etc
  10. Hug it out.
    Ari Gold's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Jron89 View Post
    Hey,
    Just joined as i wanted to read some reviews etc on a few Supps i have ordered looking forward to chucking up my own reviews etc
    Welcome!

  11. Newbie here. Enjoying the site. Good information and humor. Looking forward to learning much more.
  12. Administrator
    Admin's Avatar

    Welcome!



    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  13. Hello, I'm Guari. Have been lifting for 22 years and very excited to be here.

  14. Hello welcome

  15. The 'started by' link in the iPhone app profiles directs to the 'replied to'.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

  16. thank you very much

  17. Well done..... Nice work

  18. I've noticed the "Started By" in the profile (iPhone) button brings up all threads replied instead.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    I've noticed the "Started By" in the profile (iPhone) button brings up all threads replied instead.
    Yup
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

    @RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.
  20. Administrator
    Admin's Avatar

    Got it. On it.



    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  21. The search on my AM app doesn't work well. It used to, but now when I type, nothing appears.

    This is the search from the side nav menu BTW.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  22. Administrator
    Admin's Avatar

    Try force closing it and opening it again.



    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Try force closing it and opening it again.
    Haha, worked a charm
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-gels: Arachidonic Acid made affordable
  24. Administrator
    Admin's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Jiigzz View Post
    Haha, worked a charm
    Nice!



    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  25. This is pretty cool

  26. Hi! new member here, been reading threads here and it's very interesting.....
  27. Administrator
    Admin's Avatar

    Hi Alan.



    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  28. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Driven2lift's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Alanfloyd View Post
    Hi! new member here, been reading threads here and it's very interesting.....
    Welcome to AM brother
    PEScience Representative; Use the code Driven for 30% off at pescience.com
    Lockout Supplements representative; Use the code anabolic05 at lockoutsupplements.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Updates to the site and Missing Button?
    By Mr.50 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-04-2007, 04:50 PM
  2. Bodyfat help (7 site or 3 site method?)
    By NYhomeboy in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-29-2006, 09:37 AM
Log in
Log in