Site Updates!

Page 63 of 113 First ... 6162636465 ... Last

  1. great job and yay reps ..im back


  2. K got it
    •   
       


  3. Great work !!!

  4. Lovin the photos!! Comin through loud and clear on my iPhone 6

  5. Very Nice... Keep it up.
    •   
       


  6. Loving the new upgrade!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

  7. Progress!

  8. The new ios app is great!

    Only thing i don't like is that all the threads show the first post and not the last. Within a week we will all know by heart the the first post of 100,000 rep squat challenge.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by smike View Post
    The new ios app is great!

    Only thing i don't like is that all the threads show the first post and not the last. Within a week we will all know by heart the the first post of 100,000 rep squat challenge.
    Mine isn't doing that.
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

  10. Quote Originally Posted by smike View Post
    The new ios app is great!

    Only thing i don't like is that all the threads show the first post and not the last. Within a week we will all know by heart the the first post of 100,000 rep squat challenge.
    You can fix that in your settings!
  11. Administrator
    Admin's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by smike View Post
    The new ios app is great!

    Only thing i don't like is that all the threads show the first post and not the last. Within a week we will all know by heart the the first post of 100,000 rep squat challenge.
    Go into your settings...you can change to "First Unread" or "Last Post"



    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  12. Thanks.

  13. I have noticed notifications come a few hours late, recently. I've tried deleting and reinstalling as well. Anyone else find remedy for this?
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬
  14. Administrator
    Admin's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    I have noticed notifications come a few hours late, recently. I've tried deleting and reinstalling as well. Anyone else find remedy for this?
    There is none. It depends on Apple's push servers. If they are backed up, there are delays.



    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  15. What i mean is this:

    Name:  ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1428856479.280657.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  109.2 KB

    Before the update i could see the last post in every thread. Now i always see the first.
  16. Administrator
    Admin's Avatar

    Thats only a snippet of a post. How is that important?



    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by smike View Post
    What i mean is this:

    Name:  ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1428856479.280657.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  109.2 KB

    Before the update i could see the last post in every thread. Now i always see the first.
    I think that's only in favorites or generic searches/forum threads. Your subscribed threads should still show the most current.

    Either way, it notifies you that there is a new post, and opening it takes you to the oldest unread.
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

  18. I don't see it as a problem. I just think that it is very boring to see the same thing every time you log in! Maybe you could change it in a future update.
  19. Administrator
    Admin's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by smike View Post
    I don't see it as a problem. I just think that it is very boring to see the same thing every time you log in! Maybe you could change it in a future update.
    Why would you see the same thing everytime you log in?



    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  20. Well not the same thing, but for every thread you will always see the first post.

    For short threads it's not a "problem" but for long threads like the squat thread or the ongoing logs, then it gets boring.

  21. Name:  ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1428863228.021112.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  117.3 KB

    In this screenshot you will see that most threads are Very long. I don't know about what others think but i liked knowing what the last reply was. That way i could read it or skip it without opening the thread.


    As i said earlier this is not important just a thought for a future update.
  22. Administrator
    Admin's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by smike View Post
    Name:  ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1428863228.021112.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  117.3 KB

    In this screenshot you will see that most threads are Very long. I don't know about what others think but i liked knowing what the last reply was. That way i could read it or skip it without opening the thread.


    As i said earlier this is not important just a thought for a future update.

    Yes but you don't know what the last reply was...its only a snippet. It doesn't show the entire reply....you still have to go in to the thread and read it.

    The entire reason for subscriptions and notifications is to let you know a new reply...the snippet was never designed for that.



    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  23. Administrator
    Admin's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by smike View Post

    For short threads it's not a "problem" but for long threads like the squat thread or the ongoing logs, then it gets boring.
    I still don't understand how its boring. Its a thread list...thats all. If you want to know if there is a new response, thats what subscribing to a thread is for.



    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  24. Administrator
    Admin's Avatar

    In any case, if I can do it, I'll try to get it in.



    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Updates to the site and Missing Button?
    By Mr.50 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-04-2007, 04:50 PM
  2. Bodyfat help (7 site or 3 site method?)
    By NYhomeboy in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-29-2006, 09:37 AM
Log in
Log in