To Mods - Avatars

  1. To Mods - Avatars


    What exactly is allowed and not allowed re: avatars? After being on this site since August of last year, with the same avatar, I've had that avi taken down as "inappropriate", and the new one removed for the same reason - all within the last 2 days.

    The avis were chicks in thongs. I went to the rules and I couldn't find anything specifying what is/isn't considered "appropriate".

    Clarification please?


  2. No thongs.


    People try to view this at work so please keep pictures G-PG rated.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo Kramer View Post
    No thongs.


    People try to view this at work so please keep pictures G-PG rated.


    Nice work mang... main site looks great and uber fast!
    •   
       


  4. i like thongs :0
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    i like thongs :0
    Really? I don't find them that comfy

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Really? I don't find them that comfy
    Especially when worn backwards.

  7. are banana hammocks ok?
    SFW and GFH

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    are banana hammocks ok?
    Fantastic question. Can we use pictures of dudes in thongs? Specifically older, fat men?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Esox Express View Post
    Fantastic question. Can we use pictures of dudes in thongs? Specifically older, fat men?
    not funny bro....I was riding in a car one day, and turned to see and old guy in a black speedo or thong or whatnot laying on the hood of a red sports car.... most disgusting thing I ever seen.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    not funny bro....I was riding in a car one day, and turned to see and old guy in a black speedo or thong or whatnot laying on the hood of a red sports car.... most disgusting thing I ever seen.
    That was me, and I hope you accept my sincerest apology.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    are banana hammocks ok?




    Whats wrong with banana hammocks?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by jumpshot903 View Post




    Whats wrong with banana hammocks?
    If you post that kind of porn again, you're gone!!!!


    :donut:
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo Kramer View Post
    If you post that kind of porn again, you're gone!!!!


    :donut:
    Im sorry it just turns me on so much.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo Kramer View Post
    No thongs.


    People try to view this at work so please keep pictures G-PG rated.
    is it possible to have an " At Work" skin, one that just loads a default avatar for everyone? As much as I like the avatars, too many fall outside the G-PG spectrum, and at work AM is my home page (yep, lots of AM surfing while developing code...)

  15. Quote Originally Posted by rxp1997 View Post
    is it possible to have an " At Work" skin, one that just loads a default avatar for everyone? As much as I like the avatars, too many fall outside the G-PG spectrum, and at work AM is my home page (yep, lots of AM surfing while developing code...)
    wait... you write code? Sweet another nerd powerlifter! I am not alone!
    SFW and GFH

  16. i believe you can disable avatars in User CP.
    ...other forums have that feature...

  17. Quote Originally Posted by rabican View Post
    i believe you can disable avatars in User CP.
    ...other forums have that feature...
    you are correct, found it under Edit Options => Thread Display Options, Show Avatars checkbox.

    thanks
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Where did our avatars go?
    By Jim Mills in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-27-2006, 02:11 PM
  2. Avatars
    By Matthew D in forum General Chat
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-17-2005, 08:54 PM
  3. WTF is up with the Avatars???
    By milwood in forum General Chat
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-10-2004, 08:16 PM
Log in
Log in