Mass PM Group Members

1. Mass PM Group Members

This is for owners of Groups. You can now Mass PM your group members.

If you go to your group page, scroll down to the bottom right you will see "Mass PM Group Member".
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

2. Nice!! I must say you guys are doing a great job in making this site easier to navigate through.

3. We got funding from the bailout so we hired some new developers
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
    •   

4. Yep, I just hate navigating on my iphone.

5. I find it easy.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo Kramer View Post
    We got funding from the bailout so we hired some new developers

7. I agree it is a complete ballache on the iphone

8. Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo Kramer View Post
    I love it

agreed. It's quite easy. I was surprised it loaded so quickly.

9. It's actually a format that several large news sites use as well.

10. I noticed people complaining about the site loading slowly. I have this problem at home when i use my wireless router. If i plug straight in from the modem there is no problem. So i think it has to do with the router that users are using that is causing the page to load slowly. The router i use is a linksys.
  11. Unbreakable

Nice!
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.
  12. Unbreakable

Maybe I spoke too soon.

I logged out and in again.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    We live in a time where our planet suffers from two epidemics simultaneously - starvation and obesity.

Look at all these little kids taking care of the music biz, don't their business take good care of me.

I have the fire, I have the force, I have the power to make my evil take it's course.

13. ????
  14. Unbreakable

That is the message I am getting when I click on the Mass PM Group Members link.

15. wtf....works for me. damnit its always something..lol

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cheat Day Support Group, members check in!
    By Massiah in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-19-2011, 07:37 PM
  2. Group Discussion: Why we do what we do.
    By natedogg in forum General Chat
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 11-01-2007, 10:35 AM
  3. new man to the group
    By raudyboy3 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-13-2006, 07:08 PM
  4. 1-methly group
    By PIOTREK in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-21-2005, 02:27 PM
  5. Syd Group Primo