You wanted Search?

1. You wanted Search?

Now you got it.

PLUS, LIVE search.

You will see now there is a live search option which will bring up a small window and give you the most relevant ones without going to another page. The best part about live search, 3 letter terms.

Regular search is also back.

Also Member Search has been added. You can search for members and use a whole host of criteria to narrow your search.

Don't mess with Kramer.

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

2. Thanks bro!

3. I had truly enjoyed the old search functionality and was disappointed when it was taken down, i'm glad to see its back in a better format

Kramer
    •   

4. I like the new changes going on here. on this board as of recently.. I sense the social networking site bug catching on here... great job... who needs a facebook or the other space?

5. Thanks for revamping the Search Function. It's so much more user friendly now.
  6. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo Kramer View Post
    Now you got it.

PLUS, LIVE search.

You will see now there is a live search option which will bring up a small window and give you the most relevant ones without going to another page. The best part about live search, 3 letter terms.

Regular search is also back.

Also Member Search has been added. You can search for members and use a whole host of criteria to narrow your search.

Don't mess with Kramer.

Jammin! So much better. Even better than before! Thanks my man. Repped...

Hg

7. Nice....well done!

8. NICE!!!!!!!!

9. you're all negged for being late.

For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

10. Thats great. I love you (no hetero)
  11. Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo Kramer View Post
    you're all negged for being late.

Doh!

Hey look! New smilies!!!

I kid I kid

Hg

12. i hate this board.
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //

13. cheers and thank you

Similar Forum Threads