Anabolicminds Anonymous posts

  1. Anabolicminds Anonymous posts


    Does posting in AA add to your total post count?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Pleonastic View Post
    Does posting in AA add to your total post count?
    Depends on what you said... What did you say?

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Aggravated View Post
    Depends on what you said... What did you say?
    he's asking if posting in the anonymous forum will add up to your msg count:

    i dont know that since i've not posted there, give it a try and let us know!
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Pleonastic View Post
    Does posting in AA add to your total post count?
    as anonymous, no...as you, yes.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by DormantFiber View Post
    he's asking if posting in the anonymous forum will add up to your msg count:

    i dont know that since i've not posted there, give it a try and let us know!
    Did not count.

  6. What did you say...?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo Kramer View Post
    as anonymous, no...as you, yes.
    thanks for clarifying this.... that makes sense, since its not displayed in your post history

  8. Quote Originally Posted by DormantFiber View Post
    thanks for clarifying this.... that makes sense, since its not displayed in your post history
    I still dont think its clarified. I posted in AA and it did not add to my post count.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Aggravated View Post
    Depends on what you said... What did you say?

    LOL

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Pleonastic View Post
    I still dont think its clarified. I posted in AA and it did not add to my post count.
    Well then, no

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Pleonastic View Post
    I still dont think its clarified. I posted in AA and it did not add to my post count.
    Which is what I told you.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  12. Kramer, he is asking for specifics I guess... Dude, when you are in the message panel typing your message in the Anonymous forum, look down some and there is an option that says "Make post anonymously". If you chose to make an anonymous post, it will not register in your post count. If you un-check the box, then it will post the message as "you" and it will then count towards your total posts. Hope that helps you...

  13. Thats what I said:

    "as anonymous, no...as you, yes."

    Now let me get back to pulling my hair out and smashing my keybaord.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo Kramer View Post
    Thats what I said:

    "as anonymous, no...as you, yes."

    Now let me get back to pulling my hair out and smashing my keybaord.
    I'll let you do that! I know how it is to admin! It's what I do!

  15. The I assume you are as grumpy as me right about now
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo Kramer View Post
    The I assume you are as grumpy as me right about now
    Like that every day almost! I feel your pain.

  17. Ok I get it

  18. What did you say...?


    j/k


    anonymous is just that! it does not count towards your msg count and its hidden from your msg history... your msg count getting up there... you're up to 40

  19. There isn't an option to post Anonymous right now. You can only post under your own UserName.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    There isn't an option to post Anonymous right now. You can only post under your own UserName.
    Which is how it should be!!!

  21. how funny would it be if there was a glitch and all the anonymous posts were not anonymous anymore. That would make my whole year lol.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by joeymutz View Post
    how funny would it be if there was a glitch and all the anonymous posts were not anonymous anymore. That would make my whole year lol.
    hhahahaa! Mine too!!!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Aggravated View Post
    Which is how it should be!!!
    ...in a world where there is no fun and everyone takes criticism well.....

  24. For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by joeymutz View Post
    how funny would it be if there was a glitch and all the anonymous posts were not anonymous anymore. That would make my whole year lol.
    Joey, we are no longer friends until the old Avy is back!

  26. what!!! you don't like my chick on a bike shooting a gun, throw some booze and a some poker cards in there and that is a perfect picture. I'll find a better one for ya

  27. I cant even look at the av right now. Damn
    TEAM GET DIESEL

    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

  28. Thank you, thank you very much

  29. Quote Originally Posted by joeymutz View Post
    Thank you, thank you very much
    hey elvis!..where do you get your pic's from?
    board supporter

  30. Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    hey elvis!..where do you get your pic's from?

    ....please share.

  31. she has a really great tan!
    board supporter

  32. Quote Originally Posted by bslick69b View Post
    she has a really great tan!

    I agree...that is the very first thing I noticed too.

  33. that one i just goggled Jamie Eason. T-nation has the best pictures of female body builders/fitness models i've ever seen.

  34. Guys, keep the avi's clean. We have a lot of people trying to view from work. I would hate for them to stop wasting time here on AM because of your avi.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

  35. ohh man!!! isn't there an option for them to turn the avatars off? what can we put up then? mine was no worse then anyone with females in their avatar.

  36. Then I will get to them. No nudity.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  37. Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by joeymutz View Post
    ohh man!!! isn't there an option for them to turn the avatars off? what can we put up then? mine was no worse then anyone with females in their avatar.
    board supporter
  38. Wink


    hey!..thats okay joey!..its not that bad!
    board supporter

  39. Quote Originally Posted by Cosmo Kramer View Post
    Then I will get to them. No nudity.
    That's fine she wasn't nude BTW almost though I can see how someone might think she was. I'll find a classier one.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Redeem Rep Points to Reveal Anonymous Posts!
    By papapumpsd in forum Forum Suggestions and News
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-31-2008, 08:55 AM
  2. Anabolicminds Anonymous Forum created
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Forum Suggestions and News
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-05-2008, 12:39 PM
  3. Anonymous IP
    By Kitchen Chemist in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-29-2003, 10:04 AM
Log in
Log in