Transformation Series

1. Transformation Series

In doing research to help out a couple girls I've been training, the Female Transformation series on BB.com has been great. The pics, testimonials, diet info, and workout routines have given me a ton of material to help them reach their goals.

Would it be possible to have something similar here?

2. I clicked on this, expecting with child-like anticipation, something about Optimus Prime. I have found only disappointment. You bring shame to me, GT.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    I clicked on this, expecting with child-like anticipation, something about Optimus Prime. I have found only disappointment. You bring shame to me, GT.
    ummmmm...ok. Moving on.........having a series of girls going from:donut: to ose: would be awesome.
    •   

4. mainly guys on this forum

5. and getting a:donut:chick to post their picture of them being:donut: would be extremely hard.

buts sounds like a good idea if u can doit.

6. naw dude girls who want ot change will do it. they know they want it that bad they will do what it takes.
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.

7. Seriously, check out the series on bb.com. They have before and after stats and pics. As well as a TON of good info. Could attract more females to the board.

8. I know my girl would be interested in this. Not a frequent poster on here but she does visit time to time
    10% Off At MindAndMuscle.com - Coupon: Austin10
    Mind And Muscle Representative
    Have A Mind And Muscle Question? Private Message me For Help.

Similar Forum Threads

1. new series
    By shocknyou in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-30-2011, 09:24 AM