Transformation Series

1. Transformation Series

In doing research to help out a couple girls I've been training, the Female Transformation series on BB.com has been great. The pics, testimonials, diet info, and workout routines have given me a ton of material to help them reach their goals.

Would it be possible to have something similar here?

2. I clicked on this, expecting with child-like anticipation, something about Optimus Prime. I have found only disappointment. You bring shame to me, GT.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    I clicked on this, expecting with child-like anticipation, something about Optimus Prime. I have found only disappointment. You bring shame to me, GT.
    ummmmm...ok. Moving on.........having a series of girls going from:donut: to ose: would be awesome.
    •   

4. mainly guys on this forum

5. and getting a:donut:chick to post their picture of them being:donut: would be extremely hard.

buts sounds like a good idea if u can doit.

6. naw dude girls who want ot change will do it. they know they want it that bad they will do what it takes.
    Physique Competitor

7. Seriously, check out the series on bb.com. They have before and after stats and pics. As well as a TON of good info. Could attract more females to the board.

8. I know my girl would be interested in this. Not a frequent poster on here but she does visit time to time
    Physique Competitor

Similar Forum Threads

1. new series
    By shocknyou in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-30-2011, 09:24 AM