View Poll Results: Should we ask to have steroids and PH's split?

Voters
0. This poll is closed
  • Yes

    0 0%
  • No

    0 0%

Should we spilt PH's from Steroids

  1. Should we spilt PH's from Steroids


    Although they are similar, I think having them on the same forum is confusing for new guys. Since they don't get a feel for the differences and I think some of the advise gets lost in the mix...thoughts?


  2. Why did you post this in the PICS FORUM?
    •   
       


  3. lol

    That is odd, how did I do that?

  4. We should also post a poll if drinking and posting should be allowed at the same time...

  5. I don't think we should. Hell most of the people don't know a PH from a Steroid anyway, so all we'd end up with is a mess in 2 areas. How many true PH's are out there? 1? 1,4,AD is the only one I can think of.

    I don't even think breaking it up into "OTC steroids" and "steroids" would work because of the stacks that people run. Like kickstarting a test e cycle with Superdrol. Where would you post it??
  6. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    We should start a poll to have members guess how many times this topic has been brought up.

    The answer is still the same.
    Look at all these little kids takin' care of the music biz don't their bus'ness take good care of me...

  7. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    We should start a poll to have members guess how many times this topic has been brought up.

    The answer is still the same.
    well then whats the answer, maybe NO

    Haha, B, these threads get posted to keep you guys busy on slow days.
    PHF Rep

  8. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    What more ridiculous than the number of times that this has been brought up is that the members who are voting most likely have no idea the difference between a prohormone and a steroid.

    Most still think M1T and SuperDrol and all these other oral OTC designers steroids are prohormones.

    Placing the option for the membership to vote on this is as silly as the number of times this has been answered and is still brought up.
    Look at all these little kids takin' care of the music biz don't their bus'ness take good care of me...

  9. Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    Although they are similar, I think having them on the same forum is confusing for new guys. Since they don't get a feel for the differences and I think some of the advise gets lost in the mix...thoughts?
    Technically, that prohormone compound in your avatar is a steroid because it contains the basic sterane skeleton.

    Is that 7-methyl-1-DHEA?
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  10. ummmmmmmmmmm.


    Yes.

  11. If that would happen, the steroid section would be a ghost town. Hardly anyone on here uses the real deal it seems.

  12. Well, I doubt many newbe's think of "steroids" when they take products. Also, I think it is a bad idea to link legal supplements with steroids in general.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by RedwolfWV View Post
    I don't think we should. Hell most of the people don't know a PH from a Steroid anyway, so all we'd end up with is a mess in 2 areas. How many true PH's are out there? 1? 1,4,AD is the only one I can think of.

    I don't even think breaking it up into "OTC steroids" and "steroids" would work because of the stacks that people run. Like kickstarting a test e cycle with Superdrol. Where would you post it??
    11-oxo is considered a prohormone, I believe...I bought my three bottles and might do them in my upcoming contest...That'll break my "natural" streak; however, I'm still congruent with the organizations rules I compete in because it isn't banned currently. I know another natural who talked about using this....so i'm not going to go as far as claiming I'm natural. Natural to me is non-hormonal, I am following the oco rules.This stuff is expensive 30 days worth for 105 and shipping. It better be damned good or I'll never use it again. Than again, I trust Patrick (Pa) one of the best and I'm going to go as far to say as The best in this area, and I consider him a friend, even though we have never met in person, just spoke online. I'll be cutting on it, if I do it and I'll take down my signiture when and if I do.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

  14. Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    Well, I doubt many newbe's think of "steroids" when they take products. Also, I think it is a bad idea to link legal supplements with steroids in general.

    Your first statement is clearly why we need to separate the two.

    They are steroids, no?

    I mean, superdrol is active, no?

    I think you meant to say. The ramifications of such a choice could, would be problems for AM.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by The_Reverend View Post
    If that would happen, the steroid section would be a ghost town. Hardly anyone on here uses the real deal it seems.
    I have to agree with you that it seems like hardly anyone here uses the real deal .Which is the reason they should be separated .There is a big difference in prohormones ,designer steroids and "AAS".If I posted my real opinion about it I might take a chance on being banned .Since I would be cutting down most of the people on here .That being said ,I DO TAKE the Real Deal .I take 1400 mg weekly of TNE .I doubt very few people on here know what TNE is anyway .The real prohormones got banned 4 years ago .I tried some of the prohormone clones still left and felt worse than I did before I started taking them and all my lifts went down not up .Plus my weight dropped .I threw them in the trash and went back to doing strictly my TNE injections again and started feeling much better .I have not been a member here that long but before operation raw deal there was a different type of discussion in the steroid section .
  16. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    I hate to break it to you guys but this is a supplement board not a steroid board.
    Look at all these little kids takin' care of the music biz don't their bus'ness take good care of me...

  17. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    I hate to break it to you guys but this is a supplement board not a steroid board.

    to shay.........point take sir.

    actually its touche isnt it?

  18. I vote no because the majority designers are active steroids and PH's convert to parent steroid compounds. The only differences are that some are legal and some aren't.

    I don't see what the big deal is with keeping things the way they are.
  19. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    31 supplement sponsor forums and a board retail store and forum might just be a few clues.
    Look at all these little kids takin' care of the music biz don't their bus'ness take good care of me...
  20. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    BTW...it really is not open for a vote. This is not a democracy. This has been discussed before, many times, and the owner (and myself) has made himself pretty clear that it is what it is and it won't be changing

    I just leave it open for you to enjoy yourselves.
    Look at all these little kids takin' care of the music biz don't their bus'ness take good care of me...

  21. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    I hate to break it to you guys but this is a supplement board not a steroid board.

    Don,t you already have a sticky in the steroid section about how this is a OTC supplement board and would rather keep the comments about AAS to a minimum unless the posts had something connected with AAS .

    By the way ,you are not by any chance into playing music are you? .The reason I am asking is I am a guitar player and have all Peavey equipment .One of the best sounding guitar amps I have ever played was the Eddie Van Halen 5150 Peavey guitar amp .
  22. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    B is my first name initial and 5150 is indeed a reference to the VH album, song, studio and ultimately the mental state of a...5150.

    I do not play but I am a fan.
    Look at all these little kids takin' care of the music biz don't their bus'ness take good care of me...

  23. Quote Originally Posted by B5150 View Post
    What more ridiculous than the number of times that this has been brought up is that the members who are voting most likely have no idea the difference between a prohormone and a steroid.

    Most still think M1T and SuperDrol and all these other oral OTC designers steroids are prohormones.

    Placing the option for the membership to vote on this is as silly as the number of times this has been answered and is still brought up.

    Yeah that's what motivated me to create that chart a while back - problem is newbs don't even seem to understand it. If people would just search and research some more so many stupid questions and problems could be avoided.
  24. For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Spilt my sarms
    By on the run in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-13-2010, 11:32 PM
  2. Working On training Spilt, Ideas?
    By Gonzo14 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-28-2009, 04:50 PM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-01-2008, 08:54 AM
  4. hows my spilt?
    By Hollidae in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-29-2008, 08:17 AM
  5. Spilt Fina!
    By Blatalian in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-21-2003, 06:12 PM
Log in
Log in