final review for flexible powder

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
or the final review i would say this- like all g/c products you don't miss it til its gone and that will be the same with this. you never feel it working but it is there. the couple days i took off form it i paid the price and was achy as hell in my elbows.

i would recommend cutting the sweetness down a notch ,a little tartness helps alot . mixability is great , tossing it with a preworkout or creatine product would work great . i think Forumtech has a winner here and i really got to thank Swanks for letting me run with this . i hope i met the expectations and sorry if i didn't.

for my opinion you have a good product that works like it says. you can't ask for more than that from anyone. Good job boys! and thanks again. Bo.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
awesome to hear!

We love it. I really think its a standalone joint product. The best on the market.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looks good. Great profile and works. A winning combination.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
or the final review i would say this- like all g/c products you don't miss it til its gone and that will be the same with this. you never feel it working but it is there. the couple days i took off form it i paid the price and was achy as hell in my elbows.

i would recommend cutting the sweetness down a notch ,a little tartness helps alot . mixability is great , tossing it with a preworkout or creatine product would work great . i think Forumtech has a winner here and i really got to thank Swanks for letting me run with this . i hope i met the expectations and sorry if i didn't.

for my opinion you have a good product that works like it says. you can't ask for more than that from anyone. Good job boys! and thanks again. Bo.
shoot, i didn't see this until now!! thanks for the great log and review chefbo!!

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I personally like this love this ingredient profile that's on the cap version.