final review for flexible powder

1. final review for flexible powder

or the final review i would say this- like all g/c products you don't miss it til its gone and that will be the same with this. you never feel it working but it is there. the couple days i took off form it i paid the price and was achy as hell in my elbows.

i would recommend cutting the sweetness down a notch ,a little tartness helps alot . mixability is great , tossing it with a preworkout or creatine product would work great . i think Forumtech has a winner here and i really got to thank Swanks for letting me run with this . i hope i met the expectations and sorry if i didn't.

for my opinion you have a good product that works like it says. you can't ask for more than that from anyone. Good job boys! and thanks again. Bo.

2. awesome to hear!

We love it. I really think its a standalone joint product. The best on the market.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

3. Looks good. Great profile and works. A winning combination.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    or the final review i would say this- like all g/c products you don't miss it til its gone and that will be the same with this. you never feel it working but it is there. the couple days i took off form it i paid the price and was achy as hell in my elbows.

i would recommend cutting the sweetness down a notch ,a little tartness helps alot . mixability is great , tossing it with a preworkout or creatine product would work great . i think Forumtech has a winner here and i really got to thank Swanks for letting me run with this . i hope i met the expectations and sorry if i didn't.

for my opinion you have a good product that works like it says. you can't ask for more than that from anyone. Good job boys! and thanks again. Bo.
    shoot, i didn't see this until now!! thanks for the great log and review chefbo!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

5. I personally like this love this ingredient profile that's on the cap version.
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition

Similar Forum Threads

1. My final review for my Vidatest 3 month long log
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-31-2012, 11:54 PM
  2. Prepare for War: Final Review of Assault and Bullet Proof
    By fightbackhxc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-23-2009, 07:39 PM
  3. Renegade's Final Epistane Review for 2 CYCLES
    By RenegadeRows in forum Anabolics