REM 8.0 review

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.88%

REM 8.0 review

I recently recieved several sample pack of 8.0. Here is a review of my findings.

First off i work nights and took this on my saturday and sunday night which happen to be wednesdays and thursdays. I normally go to bed at around 730 am and on my off nights try to go to bed by 4 so i dont sleep all day on my off days. Normally i get about 5 or 6 sometimes 7 hrs sleep no matter what and thats because i just wake up and tose and turn so i get out of bed and head to the gym or to get my son from the babysitter.

So my first dose was on last wednesday I took a full dose at around 1 am to see if i could go to bed even earlier. I watched tv for about 30 minutes after dosing and then went to bed. I noticed my mind raced quite a bit which I have noticed when taking GABA solo before. Not to long but for about 30-45 minutes. The next thing I remember was waking up at 12pm the next day. I was quite groggy and kinda out of it for about 10 or 15 minutes but after that I felt fresh and energized.

Second dose I remembered that a few people recomended the half dosing which i did try the next night. I took a half dose around the same time as before and went to be about 30 minutes later. I noticed that my mind did not race like the previous dosing and I went to sleep quite soundly. I do remember falling asleep that night and woke once of twice but that could have bee because of my son who kicks alot when he sleeps. Upon waking I was not drousy or groggy at all. My third forth and fifth dose were at a half dose and all similar to the second dosing with me getting a solid 7 or 8 hours of sleep.

My last dose was a full dosing which was last night after the gym. My mind did not race as much as before but it did for a little id say maybe 20 or 30 minutes. Once again the next thing I remember was waking up today at 130p which was probably about 9-9 1/2 hrs of unawaken sleep. This time i was no groggy at all and felt energized and ready to go.

I like the product and will be buying it for some more testing I guess you could say. I will probably stick to the full dose or maybe 3/4 to see if there is much of a difference between the two. I will just be taking this on my off days to try and get to bed a little earlier with out waking several times through out the night. So in review I like the product and would recomind it to others.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.06%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

My brother, I love REM 8.0. I work the same schedule. Wednesday and Thursday off one week and a three day weekend every other? 6pm to 6 am?

I Rely on Rem 8.0 many times to help me sleep. Once I wake up during the day, I am done. I might as well get up. I will lay there and roll around without sleeping. REM 8.0 keeps me asleep. I usually take 1 dose and it does me well. I have heard some people say they feel groggy, but usually its when they are getting up 6-7 hours after taking it. If I sleep 7-8 hours I am golden.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.18%

Make sure you have at least 8 hours, seriously knocked me out at 9P and I didn't wake up till 7 the next morning.
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.81%

Definitely some strong stuff, I always recommend 1/2 dose and if using a full dose, do it on the weekend just incase
  5. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.87%

Great review .. How can I accquire some samples ?
    S.n.S team member
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.59%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I also scored some samples. I took the whole packet and was very sleepy in about 30min. I did wake up a couple times at night and was very groggy walking to get a drink. When i woke up in the morn i still felt a little out of it. This went away in 30-45 min. The sleep was amazing and very coma like. The next time i took it i wasnt out of it the next morn. This stuff def does what it claims. Good stuff from a great company. Thanks again for the freebees!
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.84%

thanks for the reveiw! ya like BB12 said you better clear your schedule in the morning haha

Similar Forum Threads

1. REM review
    By jjohn in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-23-2006, 04:02 PM
  2. REM-3 review
    By Iron Warrior in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-21-2006, 11:51 PM
  3. Portable Music Player Reviews...
    By BigVrunga in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4