Old Version Lean EFX - AnabolicMinds.com

Old Version Lean EFX

1. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Old Version Lean EFX

How is this stuff?. I found a place to purchase it, so I'm wondering how good the stuff is?. Does it have DMAA in it?.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

it contains 1, 3, dimeth
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Cool, read some of the reviews at Nutraplanet, seems to be very well like, except for a few reviews.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Stuff was the bomb, but with all the Gov't issue with DMAA it was best to let it go. The new Lean EFX Refined is still an amazing product, def one of the best without 1,3,D
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  5. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    Stuff was the bomb, but with all the Gov't issue with DMAA it was best to let it go. The new Lean EFX Refined is still an amazing product, def one of the best without 1,3,D

If it's that good maybe I should purchase it...Don't know the price yet, gotta know if it's worth it though.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

pm where you found it, I would like to snag a few.

It was not just good, but superb! I ll add again Lean EFX Refined is the best out without DMAA. Stuff does some amazing things, I have two clients onit now. Both are prepping for shows and they love it. Curves appitite, reduces water, gives solid energy without a over stimmed feeling, gives great focus.

I am a big Acetyl L Carnatine fan and highly reccomend you add it in with any fat burner it will magnify the results.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. stack AX Hyperdrol old version + ALRI BAM
    By jays23 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-08-2007, 01:49 PM
  2. myo lean efx and vasopro ephedrine mix?
    By ourtran in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-06-2006, 08:46 PM