Old/New Volatile

  1. Old/New Volatile


    I see two "different" products on Nutraplanet...One is supposedly the "Old" formula,

    Fahrenheit Nutrition Volatile OLD (32 servings): Discount Volatile OLD Supplements


    The other is the "New" formula,

    Formutech Nutrition NEW Volatile (32 servings): Discount NEW Volatile Supplements


    Yet these two products have the exact same ingredients listed. So what is different?


  2. Maybe I'm missing something..Only difference I see is the name of the company has changed.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Maybe I'm missing something..Only difference I see is the name of the company has changed.
    Thats the difference.
    •   
       


  4. There is a new flavor in the works, but the only change I know of right now is the name change

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    There is a new flavor in the works, but the only change I know of right now is the name change
    correct, same product new name

  6. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech

    correct, same product new name
    This happens way too often with products lol

  7. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I see two "different" products on Nutraplanet...One is supposedly the "Old" formula,

    Fahrenheit Nutrition Volatile OLD (32 servings): Discount Volatile OLD Supplements


    The other is the "New" formula,

    Formutech Nutrition NEW Volatile (32 servings): Discount NEW Volatile Supplements


    Yet these two products have the exact same ingredients listed. So what is different?
    I am sorry that I just noticed this. They are the same product. We have swithed names and Nutraplanet is transitioning through the line. Hope this helps.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    There is a new flavor in the works, but the only change I know of right now is the name change
    ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm tell me more about this new flavor!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 14 years old new to site
    By alle in forum Female Fitness
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-27-2009, 10:50 AM
  2. old school vs. new school
    By VES in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-21-2005, 09:31 PM
  3. Progress Log- Pics old and new
    By serengo in forum Pics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-19-2004, 02:31 PM
  4. New But Old To The Game
    By LILFLEX in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-26-2003, 11:54 AM
  5. new tricks for old dogs?
    By MrTrap in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-17-2003, 06:02 PM
Log in
Log in