Alpha Bulk + Alpha Mass double dose

peyton22

Awards
Hi! I am planning 8 week cycle of both. Is it ok to double dose each or i will need to triple or even quadrouple the dosage? Will it be more beneficial or the double protocol is effective enough? Thanks!

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I've done double or triple with great results, but understand this is no longer the land of OTC pct at this point.

Joint Fracture

Awards
Hi! I am planning 8 week cycle of both. Is it ok to double dose each or i will need to triple or even quadrouple the dosage? Will it be more beneficial or the double protocol is effective enough? Thanks!

How did it go?

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you reps pls disclose the Cobalt amount in AlphaMass I in mg in one cap? As the first Version is discontiuned this shouldnt be a Problem? You can also pm me if you want.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Can you reps pls disclose the Cobalt amount in AlphaMass I in mg in one cap? As the first Version is discontiuned this shouldnt be a Problem? You can also pm me if you want.
If I remember correctly when I asked about this before I was told a serving size was approximately equal to the 1andro study so 330mg/serving size should give you a good idea.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Divide 330/recommended dose on bottle. Sorry I have asked before for a specific and cant get it, but the dose is just over the 330mg dose per day in the recommended dose.