Alpha Hard, feedback?!

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
Hi!
I may be a idiot and could have missed some obvious information, so please be gentle with me here.

But I looking for some feedback on Alpha Hard but I have a really hard time (haha...) to find anything. I have more or less just found 1 log and some small comments here and there, but that's it.
What am I missing?!

I'm interest in running AH but it would nice to hear some feedback about it.
I have ran AndroHard V1,2 and 3 in different dosages. Not much to say, that stuff was from good to great.
I have tried the 5-alpha as well. Honestly, not that impressed. It's not bad, but... Maybe need to increase the dosage a bit.
But when I heard about Alpha Hard I hoped this was I've been waiting for....

So, long story short; what is the feedback on this so far?
Dosage wise? Is recommended dosage (6 caps) enough or do we tend to find a sweet spot a bit higher?
For ex, I found 9 caps of Androhard V3 was a good way to go..

Thanks in advance.
//D

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For me personally it's more of a stacker to lean up and keep energy levels up

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for your response.

I will use it as a stacker as well but I would like to see some CNS stimulation, strenghtwise from this also.

What kind of stacks have you used AH in?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I could see this being stacked with something like stano or Hexadrone for a nice mild stack.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Goes good with halo for a nice Recomp or cut.

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
Goes good with halo for a nice Recomp or cut.
Hard to fail with that combo,

But I will probably run it as a base with Trest. And maybe throw in The1 for a couple of weeks as well...

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
What dosage did you use and how was your dosage schedule?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have ran it was there a specific question I can try to help with?
Did you run it solo or stacked? If solo, what was your results/experience? I'm looking to run it solo while cutting...

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Did you run it solo or stacked? If solo, what was your results/experience? I'm looking to run it solo while cutting...
If the goal is to retain muscle in a caloric deficit it will work well for that on a cut. It will harden you up also so its a nice cutter.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Sorry getting late for me I realized I did not answer the first part of the question yes I have ran it solo and also stacked. Solo it wont put on much size but it will harden you up and help you retain muscle while cutting. In a bulk I have always stacked it so hard to say how much weight you can put on with it solo while on a bulk.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sorry getting late for me I realized I did not answer the first part of the question yes I have ran it solo and also stacked. Solo it wont put on much size but it will harden you up and help you retain muscle while cutting. In a bulk I have always stacked it so hard to say how much weight you can put on with it solo while on a bulk.
Awesome. Any side effects? What was your cycle length and dose when ran solo?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
At this point I've ran it just about every way you can for me I like 6 per day spaced out it gives a great pump and motivation to hit the weights! If it were me at least 6 weeks but 8 would be best IMO

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks man. I'll be starting in a few days.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
At this point I've ran it just about every way you can for me I like 6 per day spaced out it gives a great pump and motivation to hit the weights! If it were me at least 6 weeks but 8 would be best IMO
Did you take it with meals like the directions day or just 6 spread throughout the day? Wondering if 2 tabs 3 times a day would suffice if it has to be taken with meals...

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Did you take it with meals like the directions day or just 6 spread throughout the day? Wondering if 2 tabs 3 times a day would suffice if it has to be taken with meals...
Yes it will work that way as well. I've tried up to 5 at once that seemed like a bit much for me at one time but only side effect was a headache from the vasodilator in them.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Cool. I only eat 3 meals a day so 2 with each meal is most convenient. Did you take it preworkout? Is it necessary?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I did and enjoyed it most preworkout I would try to get one dose in before your workout maybe with fish oil and a shake if you can't do a meal.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I did and enjoyed it most preworkout I would try to get one dose in before your workout maybe with fish oil and a shake if you can't do a meal.
How long did it take to kick in and did it dry your joints out? I've been on it about 11 days now and the day after deadlifts my knees killed, worse then typical for my bad knees.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure it can but in my case I take 5 grams of fish oil per day so it would explain why I didn't notice.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Oh and you feel it fairly quickly it's in the 2nd week.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, I definitely felt it in my workout last night. It was great, but I think I'm going to bump it up to 9 tabs a day.

Can you disclose the amount of each isomer?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Admin

I think poor Harbonah may have been hacked...was a worthwhile thread before all this

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Admin

I think poor Harbonah may have been hacked...was a worthwhile thread before all this
Holy wow for really did tap talk freak out on me I'm going to change my password just in case

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I definitely felt it in my workout last night. It was great, but I think I'm going to bump it up to 9 tabs a day.

Can you disclose the amount of each isomer?
I had a rough answer somewhere I am trying to find it.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
No but I can see how it could for some at times. It does have kind of a stimulation effect. I would avoid taking it the last 4 hours of your day to be safe.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No but I can see how it could for some at times. It does have kind of a stimulation effect. I would avoid taking it the last 4 hours of your day to be safe.
Maybe taking 4 tabs at 8pm is just a bad call. Lol

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Maybe taking 4 tabs at 8pm is just a bad call. Lol
It might mess with your sleep a bit at 8pm lol But honestly I love the stuff its the best preworkout I have ever had!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, I'm loving it. Wish I could stay on it forever, but it's expensive at twelve tabs a day. I haven't quite figured out the preworkout dose, since my typical preworkout stuff requires an empty stomach, so I've been taking it 1pm and workout between 4pm and 5pm. But still, it's been a great run.

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
Havn't checked out this forum in a while but yes, I ran the cycle.
Stacked with trest. 6 tabs a day wasn't much to talk about. When I bumped to 9 tab (3x3) things become better.
12 ED would be a nice try. Quite expensive as you say though...