Alpha Lab Kit advice

brad65ford

Awards
Ok guys, the above is what i plan to try for my second cycle. My first was just Bedlam from UG Pharma which i was impressed at the results. There doesn't seem to be a whole lot of threads or results with this stuff wasn't sure if its a true PH or a something similar. Regardless hopefully someone can chime in and speak about there cycle and results. Wondering if I should run this cycle past 4-6 weeks.

Thanks in advanced,
Brad

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You can run the AL kit for as short as 4 weeks and as long as 12 if you want to. I usually tell people to shoot for 6 weeks and assess as you go along.

brad65ford

Awards
Thanks for the response RTN :) Just trying to do some research , seems everyone recommends running it for at least 6-8 weeks to see some results.

brad65ford

Awards
Ryod, do (should) i need to run liver support, on cycle support and anti-estrogen supplement while on one bottle each of both AM and AB?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ryod, do (should) i need to run liver support, on cycle support and anti-estrogen supplement while on one bottle each of both AM and AB?
You should not, no. Save the cycle support (if you already have it) for PCT.

If you experience any estrogen related side effects just lower the dose of Alpha Bulk.

brad65ford

Awards
Ok that sounds good, what would be signs of estrogen kicking in be? Also isn't the reboot the PCT for this stack, let me know if i'm incorrect since I will need to get a pct then. thanks!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok that sounds good, what would be signs of estrogen kicking in? Also isn't the reboot the PCT for this stack, let me know if i'm incorrect since I will need to get a pct then. thanks!
Sore/sensitive nipples.

Yes Reboot is designed for PCT.

brad65ford

Awards
Sore/sensitive nipples.

Yes Reboot is designed for PCT.
Weird, fortunately I never experiences those symptoms on my last cycle which i was a raging dick(*******) but that was a methylated compound not sure if they are different. I did cycle it with arimi-t though.

brad65ford

Awards
ok guys i owe everyone some type of review on my recent cycle. Not sure how to say this but after the 2nd week right after I started the mass i noticed my balls started to feel sore really odd feeling. I know this may sound funny but i'm not joking at all. I decided to continue for another week into the alph test 5 cycle to see if it was something i may have done at the gym etc... Still the same so i contacted the vendor and explained what was happening to which we both agreed to stop the cycle and suggested how to get on the reboot also viro. After a few days i already noticed the feeling down stairs started to feel better. So needless to say for some reason i had a bad reaction in which i never did with other pro hormones and didn't like it one bit.

Regarding gains, I didn't seem much but the I will admit i started to see some weight gain as well as bulking the 3rd week. Shame i couldn't have gone the full 8 week cycle. Sadly i feel it was a total waste since i was preparing very hard for this cycle but its the name of the game. Already thinking of something different to try for the next cycle and really do not want to do the methylated compounds since i always feel like crap and can easily get sick on them but boy do they work.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I would bet on that being testicular atrophy it happens to me with every single cycle regardless of compound used. Sorry it took you by surprise sometimes you feel it more them others.

brad65ford

Awards
I would bet on that being testicular atrophy it happens to me with every single cycle regardless of compound used. Sorry it took you by surprise sometimes you feel it more them others.
+1 thanks for the response and the words to which i didn't know what it was called. Totally didn't expect that feeling down there. I'm wondering if its with all DEHA's or just one of the compounds. I don't want to give up on supplements since i totally saw a gain with my first cycle. Life and learn i guess, wonder if others have had similar results as i did

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
More then likely it's just being shut down. Any androgen can cause you to shut down. Now the really fun part is the pain during pct after being suppressed for a very long time...

brad65ford

Awards
That is crazy and i didn't know this. What other pro hormones don't have this effect?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
If it has anabolic androgenic effect it will have some level of suppression.