alpha mass/alpha bulk/5 alpha test cycle advice

brokeredgar

brokeredgar

Banned
Awards
I have 3 bottles of Alpha Mass, 4 Bottles of Alpha Bulk, and 3 bottles of 5 alpha test I want to stack on an 8 week cycle.For On Cycle I have AI Cycle support, Tudca, and staples.For PCT I have Nolva, Alpha Max, Reduce XT.How should I dose the Alpha Mass, Alpha Bulk and 5 Alpha Test???I am 42 years old. 5'10", 195 lbs., approx 16% BF. I would like to add a solid 10 to 12 lbs on this cycle. I work out with weights M, T, Th, F. I do cardio W and F.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have 3 bottles of Alpha Mass, 4 Bottles of Alpha Bulk, and 3 bottles of 5 alpha test I want to stack on an 8 week cycle.For On Cycle I have AI Cycle support, Tudca, and staples.For PCT I have Nolva, Alpha Max, Reduce XT.How should I dose the Alpha Mass, Alpha Bulk and 5 Alpha Test???I am 42 years old. 5'10", 195 lbs., approx 16% BF. I would like to add a solid 10 to 12 lbs on this cycle. I work out with weights M, T, Th, F. I do cardio W and F.
Hmmmm not sure you need all the bottles for one cycle. Everything should be based around the Alpha Mass. Alpha Mass:

Week 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8
3 caps/6/6/9/9/12/12/15

^thats 3 bottles

The bulk and 5 Alpha test can be used as needed to support libido and energy levels.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I like 5alpha test with Alpha Mass myself but as Royd said either can be used. The energy I get from 5alpha is phenomenal!

brokeredgar

brokeredgar

Banned
Awards
How is this for an 8 week cycle? What result can I expect on an approx. 500 calorie surplus?

3 bottles Alpha Mass 6/9/9/9/12/12/15/0
2 bottles Alpha Bulk 0/6/6/6/6/8/8/8
2 bottles 5 Alpha Test 3/3/3/3/3/3/4/4

AM and AB dosed 2 times a day (half with breakfast and half with lunch)?
5 Alpha dosed 3 times a day (preworkout, post workout, afternoon)?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
How is this for an 8 week cycle? What result can I expect on an approx. 500 calorie surplus?

3 bottles Alpha Mass 6/9/9/9/12/12/15/0
2 bottles Alpha Bulk 0/6/6/6/6/8/8/8
2 bottles 5 Alpha Test 3/3/3/3/3/3/4/4

AM and AB dosed 2 times a day (half with breakfast and half with lunch)?
5 Alpha dosed 3 times a day (preworkout, post workout, afternoon)?
Hard to give any real guess but I'd expect you will put on 5.....total guess your macros will tell you how much weight you will gain the anabolics just help to shift that to muscle Instead of a future fuel source aka fat.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh also Nolva is known to have this side effect on some, clomiphene may still be an option if one causes issues it does not mean all SERM's will.
Indeed. I read about ocular toxicity after unfortunately. Thanks man. I'll probably run this in a couple months

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stick with the exact bottle direction's and run Reboot and DAA and you should be good.
yeah I wanted to run the 5-alpha with the stack because I heard 1-andro can make some pretty lethargic and that helps combat it correct?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
yeah I wanted to run the 5-alpha with the stack because I heard 1-andro can make some pretty lethargic and that helps combat it correct?
Yes it does hell it's my favorite hormone for energy and well being by far hands down.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Soooo what preventative measures would you take to decrease chances of hairloss. Regenepure shampoo and minoxidil?

These compounds have me a little scared due to the higher potential of mpb.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Soooo what preventative measures would you take to decrease chances of hairloss. Regenepure shampoo and minoxidil?

These compounds have me a little scared due to the higher potential of mpb.
Honestly I am not sure what works best for this, I have never had the problem no matter what I do I cant slow down my hair growth. Royd The Noyd Might be better equipped to respond to this one I have never had to worry about it so have done no research.