Alpha Mass and 5-Alpha Test Stack!

morgan1h

Awards
Hey all! I've been lifting natty for the last 9 months, not necessarily because I wanted to, but because money was tight. Browsing NP I saw these two PHs at a real reasonable price so I picked up 2 bottles of Alpha Mass and 2 of 5-Alpha Test. I plan on running them beginning in early July when I get back from vacation. Strength gains will be my main goal, but I will keep the diet clean with moderate carb intake in order to also maybe notice some leaning and hardening. A recomp if you will. In addition to the 2 forerunner ph's I also have a half bottle of 1-Alpha by Finaflex left over from a run of that I did last fall. It seems like maybe I could use the 1-Alpha for the first bit to get a 1-Androsterone product to kick in, leaving me with more Alpha Mass so I could run it at a higher dose over the same time period as I would without the 1-alpha. Anybody see any problems or complications with this that I haven't?

P.S. It seems maybe a SERM should be used with this cycle as its a bit longer (8 weeks) and is a stack of the two. I noticed a bit of shutdown from the 1-Alpha last fall, but nothing major. I have Form-XT by LG Sciences, Test Powder by USP Labs and bulk DAA powder on hand. I was thinking FORM-XT and DAA for 4 weeks then test powder for 4 after that. And adding nolva if we think it's necessary. Thoughts?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
2 bottles each for 8 weeks, your pct should be fine, its always nice to have a serm on hand though

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I would stick to bottle's directions or serm to be safe.

morgan1h

Awards
So im about two weeks in to the cycle. been noticing some good strength gains and good aggression in the gym. But the lethargy is kicking my ass, and i've been getting some tension style headaches. What would you think of only dosing the alpha mass at night before bed? 3 caps? 6 caps? Dosing this way then I might only be lethargic for the first couple hours of the next day. Would this dosing scheme provide gains? I've read that Hawthorn Berry might help with the headaches. thoughts?
I am also a bit worried about hair loss from the 5-alpha, although maybe im just paranoid. I think I may drop back to 2 caps a day, one first thing in the morning to combat lethargy and one an hour before going to the gym in the afternoon. I do really like the aggression and energy that it provides.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
You could dose before bed but it's honestly going to work better if you spread out the dose more. I would spread the 5alpha test out and take more of it to combat the lethargy, but it's hard for me to say in your case i am apparently one of those lucky few immune to mpd issues I've take up to 12 in a day with no issue other then a tough time falling asleep.