AM + 5 Alpha Test joint pain

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Right about the time I started noticing these were "kicking in" I started getting debilitating pain in my arms, mid workout. Specifically, the bicep-elbow area. Now I understand I've increased the weight I've been lifting, but frankly I think I pushed myself harder when I did a 5x5 prior due to going to failure, etc... I'm wondering if this stack has the potential to lower estrogen or cortisol enough to cause joint pain/inflammation? I got some basic blood work prior to starting, and I know I had pretty healthy estrogen levels.

I am taking fish oil daily and even baby aspirin a few times a day. No effect, really. I had about a weeks worth of Joint Help (paractin + cissus) but I didn't notice anything there either. Joint Force spray MAY have had some benefit, but only outside the gym.

I've never experienced this before, btw. Even on ArA.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yes the primary metabolite of epiandrosterone is actually an aromatase inhibitor. There are also anti estrogen like effects from DHT.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Also great for pain relief check out dmso its wonderful for joint pain.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
I only have a week and a half left, of AM. The joint pain seems to be getting worse and effecting my workouts. Should I scrap the 5-Alpha and save it or could a couple days off be enough to get back on it at a low dose?

Btw, for my first cycle, I'm loving the results from this. Actually exceeded my expectations on strength gains. Dosing 6/6/6/6/8/8/9, btw. Biggest gains on Bench press. Went from like 225x5 to ~260x5. Gains on all compound lifts though. I had seemingly plateaued at my current caloric intake, so I also increased ~150cals/day starting week 2.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
How are you dosing the 5alpha test is that the 6/6/6/6/8/8/9? or is that hte Alpha Mass?

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Sorry, AM was 6/6/6/6/8/8/9. 5-Alpha was just 3/day. Every now and then I miss a dose.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, AM was 6/6/6/6/8/8/9. 5-Alpha was just 3/day. Every now and then I miss a dose.
If you are not feeling too lethargic try to just do 1 5-alpha before your workouts. See if that lowers the pain.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
If you are not feeling too lethargic try to just do 1 5-alpha before your workouts. See if that lowers the pain.

I did not reply, but this did help greatly. After just a few days. I finished the cycle dosing 5-Alpha Test only preworkout.

Just wanted to point that out, incase it could be if benefit to anyone else.

Running my cycle of the new Alpha Mass right now. :)