Gonna give Alpha Mass a go

anthony8

anthony8

Awards
What's up guys, just got my bottle of alpha mass and gonna give it a go here pretty soon. I've looked through some of the logs and it now seems everyone is getting substantial results with an 8 week cycle. Would I be wasting my time with just one bottle or is it possible to get decent results as long as my diet is in check? I've used DHEA products in the past(LG) and had great results with that. I understand that it doesn't convert to estrogen but still see people using a SERM...but don't understand since it would be dry gains??? Any help is appreciated

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Depending on dose a serm isnt needed

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I would go a minimum of 6 weeks, 8 would be ideal

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Would you suggest some sort of cycle support or AI during cycle if I choose to run longer?
Wasn't until end of week 4 that I noticed an increase in strength and weight, im on week 6 now. I tapered my dose up from 6 caps a day to 9 then 12. I'd get 2 bottles if you got the cash! You won't need support for liver but an overall cycle support wouldn't hurt. I've not ran any.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what do you people think of stacking alpha mass with mechabol?

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I've not looked into what mechabol is but if i was to stack Alpha Mass with something it would be Havoc and stano!

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I've not looked into what mechabol is but if i was to stack Alpha Mass with something it would be Havoc and stano!
5alpha test is a great replacement for stano. Having ran both I actually prefer the 5alpha the energy is insane.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
5alpha test is a great replacement for stano. Having ran both I actually prefer the 5alpha the energy is insane.
I've just finished up alpha mass/5alpha test and loved it. I've got two bottles of 5alpha for later in the year :)

I ran it at 4 a day and the energy was just great!

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I've just finished up alpha mass/5alpha test and loved it. I've got two bottles of 5alpha for later in the year :)

I ran it at 4 a day and the energy was just great!
Haha yeah I'm addicted to them I run through about 6-8 a day lol.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
5Alpha is awesome. I ended up with a bottle left over and I still take it PWO 3-4 times a week. Energy and pump is ridiculous. I ran it with AM for 10 weeks. Started out doing a cut but after I gained 5lbs the first two week on a cal reduction, I switched to a recomp. Ended up going from 165 to 178. I'm 2 weeks in PCT and I've only lost 2lbs. So far so good.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
5Alpha is awesome. I ended up with a bottle left over and I still take it PWO 3-4 times a week. Energy and pump is ridiculous. I ran it with AM for 10 weeks. Started out doing a cut but after I gained 5lbs the first two week on a cal reduction, I switched to a recomp. Ended up going from 165 to 178. I'm 2 weeks in PCT and I've only lost 2lbs. So far so good.
Its a great combo. I have not had the chance to try the new formulas yet but the new formulas look great.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
Havoc/5alpha/AM to me sounds amazing!

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
What was your dosing again? 10 weeks on AM would be awesome, I only done 6 weeks

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What was your dosing again? 10 weeks on AM would be awesome, I only done 6 weeks
Started out at 8 a day then after 2 weeks went to 10, then 12 for the last 6 weeks. Lethargy was a bit of a problem but not like most PH's.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
would 8 caps for 40 days make a worthwile cycle or too low dosed?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
would 8 caps for 40 days make a worthwile cycle or too low dosed?
Mild gains but yes i think it would give some nice lean gains depending on diet.