Alpha mass and 5 alpha test PCT - AnabolicMinds.com

Alpha mass and 5 alpha test PCT

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  208 lbs.

Alpha mass and 5 alpha test PCT

Looking to run this cycle real soon! Im ordering all PCT supps real soon... Creatine, l.carnatine, erase, recycle but is a serm recommended for a cycle like this?

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

L-carnitine won't do anything. Either drop it altogether or go for LCLT (l-carnitine l-tartrate) and run it throughout the cycle and PCT.

New or old Erase? I'm personally not big on the older version. I've read some people much smarter than I say they don't think it would effect E at all. I've never seen blood work on it either. I'm sure the new version is better.

I'll leave the SERM answer to someone wiser, but how long is your cycle going to be? Should probably have one on hand, regardless.

I have 2 bottles of Alpha Mass and 1 of 5-alpha test. I'm planning on using Torem with it.
    My Protein shake brings all the girls to the yard
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  208 lbs.

So I meant LCLT was a long day haha but I have a 2 bottles of alpha mass and alpha test so 6-8 weeker. I'll most likely order some torem. Clomid worked well for me but kinda made me feel like ****
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yeah, this forum seems pro Clomid, but Torem sounded better from the side effect aspect. I'm still researching though. Sounded like clotting was less of a concern too, with Torem. Obviously many people take all SERM's without major side effects, but I'd prefer to minimize the risk as much as I can while still having fun.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  208 lbs.

Yea I hear good things about torem though so might as well try it..
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  178 lbs.

I also have 2 bottles of Alpha Mass, and 2 bottles of 5-Alpha test and getting ready to do 2 5 week runs split or a 6-8 week run. I've read many reviews with good results so I'm definitely looking forward to it! Just finishing the month strong in the gym before I roll those in. I have a bottle of 4-ad which may help with the lethargy if it gets bad? May add it in too? I do have about 3/4 a bottle of formeron I got from a buddy if a light dose of an on cycle AI is recommended?

I have reboot, daa, ad-3 planned for pct right now, I've been looking around and haven't settled on using a SERM or not yet... Knowing Formeron is a ph itself makes it unsuitable for pct, but darn are there good reviews on that.
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Always good to have a SERM on hand, but you may not need it for this cycle. Better safe than sorry.

Do you have the ReBoot version without DAA in it?
    BOARD TYRANT
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  208 lbs.

I hear ya... I got torem and I'll grab reboot.. I have formestane, bulbine, and I'll add reboot and LCLT
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  178 lbs.

Thanks Piston. I'll make sure I have that on hand before I start. Always better to be safe couldn't agree more. I know my body well, but what would be the biggest signs at the end of my cycle to determine whether otc pct will suffice or if adding the torem is necessary? Complete shut down, gnyo, etc? Feeling like crap would be a hint I suppose, haha.

I checked and do have the ReBoot version without the DAA, would you recommend adding DAA to the PCT as well? I've used DAA before and it definitely has a positive effect for me.

Str8, I've seen good reviews on bulbine, I'm definitely looking at getting some of that in the future. Have you had any previous experience with it? Are you using Formestane for pct?
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  208 lbs.

Fist I'll be using formestane for pct and during cycle if need be... I have used bulbine before and loved it seemed to really work for me.... I'll be using reboot, bulbine and formestane for pct and I'll have a serm on hand in case
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  178 lbs.

Sounds great, I think I'll utilize the same PCT plan as you, It sounds promising and effective! Hoping to keep the serm for future use and not use it on this cycle.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  178 lbs.

Would you recommend adding DAA to my PCT if my reboot doesn't have it in it? Like I said I have used it before and had noticeable effects.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  208 lbs.

Personally daa doesn't settle with body I seem to get raised estro/prolactin type effects it sucks.
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.

It would be wise to take DAA with something like Inhibit-P.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  208 lbs.

Agreed
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  178 lbs.

Hey Just wanted to see if you started your cycle and how it was going for you?
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Honestly I'd prefer if everyone used a SERM or got blood work. But at a minimum have it on hand to be safe you are talking about your long term health here. Go look at the studies around low testosterone and heart attacks.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  178 lbs.

Thanks Harbonah,

I agree with you, better to be safe rather then find out down the line in a much more negative way. Especially with the new studies released showing low-t and heart issues... so far just hit 4th week in on AM/5-at (AM 6/6/8/8/10/10) and everything is going well. No shut down, atrophy or libido issues. Only negatives I've noticed were slight increase in aggression (more so just a shorter tone) little tired and back pumps.
    Noticeably leaning up, yet weight is up 4 lbs. Strength is increasing slowly really noticed effects starting this week, almost immediate recovery, and great sleep.
    Leads me to two questions;
    1. Your preferred SERM? I do have Torem on hand... Ordered it just in case, Hoping to not use it and save it for a longer future cycle. (Saw new FRL line=looks very exciting)
    2. Most evident signs I should "break glass in case of emergency" and start using the SERM?
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by fistrj View Post
    Thanks Harbonah,

I agree with you, better to be safe rather then find out down the line in a much more negative way. Especially with the new studies released showing low-t and heart issues... so far just hit 4th week in on AM/5-at (AM 6/6/8/8/10/10) and everything is going well. No shut down, atrophy or libido issues. Only negatives I've noticed were slight increase in aggression (more so just a shorter tone) little tired and back pumps.
    Noticeably leaning up, yet weight is up 4 lbs. Strength is increasing slowly really noticed effects starting this week, almost immediate recovery, and great sleep.
    Leads me to two questions;
    1. Your preferred SERM? I do have Torem on hand... Ordered it just in case, Hoping to not use it and save it for a longer future cycle. (Saw new FRL line=looks very exciting)
    2. Most evident signs I should "break glass in case of emergency" and start using the SERM?
    Honestly any sign the end of week one of pct and I would hit the SERM. Low libido, unable to maintain wood, loss of energy. I'm over the top paranoid though so I'd pull that damn thing day one.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html

Similar Forum Threads

1. Alpha Mass and 5-Alpha Test
    By Jason_Lifer in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-14-2013, 04:26 AM
  2. Thoughts on alpha mass and alpha test
    By pixeljr in forum Forerunner Labs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-27-2012, 06:46 PM