Alphamass and 5 Alpha-Test Cycle

BigLank

Awards
What is the best way to stack these? I have a bottle of each, was thinking start the alpha mass first then two weeks in start the alpha-test for a 6 week run? I will then start PCT revolution black and Daa d-pol for pct for 4 weeks each.

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
What is the best way to stack these? I have a bottle of each, was thinking start the alpha mass first then two weeks in start the alpha-test for a 6 week run? I will then start PCT revolution black and Daa d-pol for pct for 4 weeks each.
Sorry i haven't run any of these two, but Ive used 1ad and dht ph together last cycle and it was great,
As you Said i would also start mass first but i would add the 5-alpha one week in so it will be a 5 week cycle. Or buy one more bottle of each for an 8 week cycle.

If you stick to 5 weeks i would maybe start the rev. Black pct some time in the last week of cycle to get a nice dry effect in the end and be ready for cal. surplus in pct with rev. Black pct and daa maybe also some anti cortisol ? I love anti cortisol and reboot did the trick for me last time, just saying :)

Hope this makes sanse im from EU and sending this from my phone :p

BigLank

Awards
Thanks for reply brah. Why start 5 alpha one week in as apposed to two and what is the reason to start pct early? I also have a bottle of alphamax which I could use for pct or nolvadren xt.

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for reply brah. Why start 5 alpha one week in as apposed to two and what is the reason to start pct early? I also have a bottle of alphamax which I could use for pct or nolvadren xt.
For me, the 1-ad made me tired/lethergic after the frist week not much but enough to notice, and A DHT PH have always given me awesome energi and focus
Also om not sure of the gains/result 5-alpha Will give by it self for two weeks after 1-ad, some hardening effect ofc but i Think i would bash it out in 5 week, run pct and be ready for a cycle more in 4 months with something Else or same products for longer if this is a good run :) i Think it Will be, i havnt lost any strenght from my 1-ad cycle and it ended almost two months ago

MrPoop

MrPoop

Awards
Arimistane in pct revolution is the cortisol blocker.

MrPoop

MrPoop

Awards
Effectiv ?
Yes the systemic effects on cortisol is very effective but too much of it kills the joints and immune system.

I too personally enjoy dht based test base like 5 alpha test, it makes u feel so damn good

BigLank

Awards
Thankx guys, really looking forward to this run later this year. running lg 17-andro now with Daa and rev pct after.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm running this now with 11 KT for a cut. 5 Alpha is un believable the way it makes me feel.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm running this now with 11 KT for a cut. 5 Alpha is un believable the way it makes me feel.
Do you take the 5 alpha every day?if yes how much per day and how does it feel exactly?

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Do you take the 5 alpha every day?if yes how much per day and how does it feel exactly?
Yeah I take it every day. Right now on non workout days I take 3 a day spread apart. On workout days I take one in the morning with AM and 2 pre workout. Feeling wise it just gives me a sense of well being and some energy but taking 2 PWO gives me that alpha feeling.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
i'm currently running this too, just waiting for my alpha mass to come in the post. i'm a few days over 2 weeks into 5-alpha test. Great feeling and energy, currently dosing 4 a day spread out throughout the day and on workout days 2 of them PWO.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wonder if i take 5-alpha on top of my 11-kt if otc pct will still be acceptable for a 6 week run?The 11-kt leans me out quite nice but it would be great to have something for maintaining strength on my cut.Or would osta be preferable as an add-on for my goals?

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I wonder if i take 5-alpha on top of my 11-kt if otc pct will still be acceptable for a 6 week run?The 11-kt leans me out quite nice but it would be great to have something for maintaining strength on my cut.Or would osta be preferable as an add-on for my goals?
I'm gonna run a serm but only because I am running AM with it and I'll start dosing as high as I can for 6 weeks.