Timing AB/AM doses

jcciv

Awards
I'm 2 weeks into an alpha mass/bulk stack. I got good results with it the first run (about a year ago) and now I'm trying to use it to cut down. I did have to cut short the first week of AM by itself. Lethargy was killing me (I didn't have a issue with it the first time around though).

A change in my work schedule has altered my workout times. Before I was able to wake up and eat, take 3 AM and 3 AB, and then hit the gym about an hour or two later. Now I have to get up and hit the gym before I eat. So, should I dose 3 AM and 3 AB right when I wake up and hit the gym 30 mins later or divide it into two doses and take 3 AM when I wake up and then take 3 AB with my post workout meal? Also, I have two bottles of AMS Augmentor. Should I start throwing those in there or will that be too much cobalt, berberine, etc.??

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm 2 weeks into an alpha mass/bulk stack. I got good results with it the first run (about a year ago) and now I'm trying to use it to cut down. I did have to cut short the first week of AM by itself. Lethargy was killing me (I didn't have a issue with it the first time around though).

A change in my work schedule has altered my workout times. Before I was able to wake up and eat, take 3 AM and 3 AB, and then hit the gym about an hour or two later. Now I have to get up and hit the gym before I eat. So, should I dose 3 AM and 3 AB right when I wake up and hit the gym 30 mins later or divide it into two doses and take 3 AM when I wake up and then take 3 AB with my post workout meal? Also, I have two bottles of AMS Augmentor. Should I start throwing those in there or will that be too much cobalt, berberine, etc.??
Take your first dose with your post workout meal. Then the second dose late in the day (last meal).

Augmentor isn't needed so I would save it.