Timing AB/AM doses

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Timing AB/AM doses

I'm 2 weeks into an alpha mass/bulk stack. I got good results with it the first run (about a year ago) and now I'm trying to use it to cut down. I did have to cut short the first week of AM by itself. Lethargy was killing me (I didn't have a issue with it the first time around though).

A change in my work schedule has altered my workout times. Before I was able to wake up and eat, take 3 AM and 3 AB, and then hit the gym about an hour or two later. Now I have to get up and hit the gym before I eat. So, should I dose 3 AM and 3 AB right when I wake up and hit the gym 30 mins later or divide it into two doses and take 3 AM when I wake up and then take 3 AB with my post workout meal? Also, I have two bottles of AMS Augmentor. Should I start throwing those in there or will that be too much cobalt, berberine, etc.??

2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by jcciv View Post
    I'm 2 weeks into an alpha mass/bulk stack. I got good results with it the first run (about a year ago) and now I'm trying to use it to cut down. I did have to cut short the first week of AM by itself. Lethargy was killing me (I didn't have a issue with it the first time around though).

A change in my work schedule has altered my workout times. Before I was able to wake up and eat, take 3 AM and 3 AB, and then hit the gym about an hour or two later. Now I have to get up and hit the gym before I eat. So, should I dose 3 AM and 3 AB right when I wake up and hit the gym 30 mins later or divide it into two doses and take 3 AM when I wake up and then take 3 AB with my post workout meal? Also, I have two bottles of AMS Augmentor. Should I start throwing those in there or will that be too much cobalt, berberine, etc.??
    Take your first dose with your post workout meal. Then the second dose late in the day (last meal).

Augmentor isn't needed so I would save it.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

Similar Forum Threads

1. How do you guys AM dose or time supps Pre Workout??
    By daveydoodle in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-27-2013, 08:44 PM
  2. HGH time of day dosing
    By Gouki187 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-24-2009, 10:50 PM
  3. Cortisol release timing / Cort blocker dosing idea
    By justreading in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-25-2008, 10:50 AM
  4. AMS dosing protocol