11-KetoTestosterone

  1. 11-KetoTestosterone


    What is the general opinion on this compound? Like it? Love it? Gotta have it?!

    Also what form(s) of delivery do you prefer?
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook



  2. Great compound if dosed high enough. Good for stacking, bridging or high dose for an anabolic cycle.
    Delivery? Transdermal seems to work, but I think your liquid delivery with the cyp inhibitors in oil caps works quite well.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by mcgeier View Post
    Great compound if dosed high enough. Good for stacking, bridging or high dose for an anabolic cycle.
    Delivery? Transdermal seems to work, but I think your liquid delivery with the cyp inhibitors in oil caps works quite well.
    Have you ever ran it in a lower dose just an addition to a mild cut?
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

    •   
       


  4. I've never used 11-Keto-Test, but I'm pleased to hear you guys are considering introducing another PH (at least, that's what I'm assuming you guys have in mind? LOL). Isn't it usually regarded as a leaning agent? If so... I can just imagine the joy and results of a cycle consisting of Alpha Mass, Alpha Bulk, an AI (to reduce estrogen conversion from AB), 5-Alpha, and the 11-Keto product. My gosh -- that would be incredible..

  5. Do it

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Have you ever ran it in a lower dose just an addition to a mild cut?
    Nope never run it low dose. The lowest dose I used was 500mg of 11oxo. But what do you consider low?

  7. I am a big fan of both 11KT and 11oxo and would love to see this brought to market. But I do know its extremely hard to source 11-Ketotestosterone from China but if ForeRunner Labs can do either I will be a very happy camper!
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html

  8. We have actually been trying to find a quality source for a while but everything we have tested is no beuno.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  9. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    We have actually been trying to find a quality source for a while but everything we have tested is no beuno.
    Too late to ask for an anal delivery method?
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    We have actually been trying to find a quality source for a while but everything we have tested is no beuno.
    Yeah that is what I was worried about. What I wouldn't give to get my hands on some of PA's notes..
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html

  11. Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    Yeah that is what I was worried about. What I wouldn't give to get my hands on some of PA's notes..
    Just get him drunk. He will tell you anything then...although it probably won't be accurate lol.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  12. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Just get him drunk. He will tell you anything then...although it probably won't be accurate lol.
    Honestly he will answer almost any question with in reason with out beer...so what would he answer with beer
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html

  13. Ran PA's 11-Spray for few weeks and loved it. Topical is the way to go, nice cortisol control, great energy while in cut, sad to see it not available anymore...

  14. Quote Originally Posted by froschie View Post
    Ran PA's 11-Spray for few weeks and loved it. Topical is the way to go, nice cortisol control, great energy while in cut, sad to see it not available anymore...
    Bro I got 4 weeks worth of 11 spray..half a bottle..I will be very sad when its gone! FML!!!!!

  15. Mr supps has a topical 11 OXO very expensive though

  16. Excellent for cutting but not much else. i beleive 11 oxo might be around in powder form if you look hard enough, I dont know if the same goes for 11kt
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  17. merderah
    merderah's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    We have actually been trying to find a quality source for a while but everything we have tested is no beuno.
    PA used to produce it very recently. I still have a bottle of 11-Spray lying around for an upcoming cycle. Talk to him about getting a few kilos made, I'm fairly certain he'd be your source. I need not comment about the quality he produces.

    That being said, if FRL releases 11-KT in capsule... I'll happily buy a few bottles at launch.

  18. Iron Legion has a 11 transdermal now.

  19. 11KT by Iron Legion is awesome!! I've ran it for 3 weeks now and it's the real deal.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by CobbledPath
    11KT by Iron Legion is awesome!! I've ran it for 3 weeks now and it's the real deal.
    Have you used oral 11 keto before ?
    And how compared to 11-spray from Prototype ?

    If you tried any of then before ?

  21. 11 kt transderm is the way

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Pride89 View Post
    Have you used oral 11 keto before ? And how compared to 11-spray from Prototype ? If you tried any of then before ?
    I'm on 11 KT 10 days in and I'll say I already like it better than oxo. Leaning out nicely.

  23. After on week of 11kt i already lost 7lbs without being hungry...

  24. Anyone know the dose per ml of Iron Legion's 11-kt?
    :blindfold:

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Pride89 View Post
    Have you used oral 11 keto before ?
    And how compared to 11-spray from Prototype ?

    If you tried any of then before ?
    Who has an 11 oral spray?
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html

  26. Quote Originally Posted by CobbledPath View Post
    11KT by Iron Legion is awesome!! I've ran it for 3 weeks now and it's the real deal.
    awesome in what way ? I have bean on XI-KT for 2 weeks now and have even increased the dosage to 1,5ml from week 1 until now and guess what Zer0 results I even made pictures from week to week. I have also bean stacking with the new PES Erase Pro and the new Compound20 and no results there either.
    its not the strongest body that wins shows, but the strongest mind.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Lexonis View Post
    awesome in what way ? I have bean on XI-KT for 2 weeks now and have even increased the dosage to 1,5ml from week 1 until now and guess what Zer0 results I even made pictures from week to week. I have also bean stacking with the new PES Erase Pro and the new Compound20 and no results there either.
    Are you cutting with it?
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html

  28. Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    Are you cutting with it?
    yes I'm cutting now got my first competition in 2 months.
    its not the strongest body that wins shows, but the strongest mind.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Lexonis View Post
    yes I'm cutting now got my first competition in 2 months.
    Best use is running it into a show as it will stop the conversion of cortisone to the active cortisol.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html

  30. Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    Best use is running it into a show as it will stop the conversion of cortisone to the active cortisol.
    I see, but what was so awesome about it ? When did you noticed that it was starting to work what did you notice about it? Did you dosed it 1ml pr day or did you do more right at the start ? And what other fat burning supps did you stack it with ?
    its not the strongest body that wins shows, but the strongest mind.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by uubiduu View Post
    After on week of 11kt i already lost 7lbs without being hungry...

    Geez, that's crazy. I'm like 3 weeks in and since adding xi-kt I haven't lost a damn pound. Been strict on my diet and added light cardio. Can't explain it. Lost ~10-12lbs before adding it.
    My Protein shake brings all the girls to the yard

  32. Quote Originally Posted by blacklac View Post
    Geez, that's crazy. I'm like 3 weeks in and since adding xi-kt I haven't lost a damn pound. Been strict on my diet and added light cardio. Can't explain it. Lost ~10-12lbs before adding it.
    Odd I love the stuff but only got to try transdermal by pa or pro to it like 11oxo. Great hardening or assist with a cut maybe dose it higher for you?
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/pics/229429-my-fat-mess.html

  33. Quote Originally Posted by blacklac View Post
    Geez, that's crazy. I'm like 3 weeks in and since adding xi-kt I haven't lost a damn pound. Been strict on my diet and added light cardio. Can't explain it. Lost ~10-12lbs before adding it.
    Okey so I did some research on the 11Keto, you must take a dose that is at least 300mg pr day to notice the fat loss, muscle hardening effects. So if 1ml dosage of the 11KT by Iron Legion is 75mg you must do 4ml droppers no wonder the **** don't work at recommended 1ml dosage. And if you do 4ml a day the bottle will only last you 7 days and to spend over $40 on that will just not be cost effective. I will get the 11-KETO oral 100caps 100mg pr cap next time which is much more cost effective!
    its not the strongest body that wins shows, but the strongest mind.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Lexonis View Post
    Okey so I did some research on the 11Keto, you must take a dose that is at least 300mg pr day to notice the fat loss, muscle hardening effects. So if 1ml dosage of the 11KT by Iron Legion is 75mg you must do 4ml droppers no wonder the **** don't work at recommended 1ml dosage. And if you do 4ml a day the bottle will only last you 7 days and to spend over $40 on that will just not be cost effective. I will get the 11-KETO oral 100caps 100mg pr cap next time which is much more cost effective!
    The 11 keto you are researching is likely adrenosterone, not 11-ketotestosterone. Adrenosterone is a prohormone to 11-ketoTEST. They are not equal and significantly less 11-ketoTEST is needed for an effective dose.

    Having said that it's a very mild hormone. Maybe your expectations are a bit high?
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  35. Quote Originally Posted by harbonah View Post
    Odd I love the stuff but only got to try transdermal by pa or pro to it like 11oxo. Great hardening or assist with a cut maybe dose it higher for you?

    Yeah, I was planning on going to 1.5mL, but USPS never gave me my package and claimed it was delivered. Wont get back to me about filing a claim. Mother... Oh, I ordered a 2nd bottle to dose higher.
    My Protein shake brings all the girls to the yard

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    The 11 keto you are researching is likely adrenosterone, not 11-ketotestosterone. Adrenosterone is a prohormone to 11-ketoTEST. They are not equal and significantly less 11-ketoTEST is needed for an effective dose.

    Having said that it's a very mild hormone. Maybe your expectations are a bit high?
    I was aware that it was a mild hormone but not that it was a super mild hormone. I got probably 2 more days on it and the only thing it gave me was a little warm feeling on the application site and a musky smell.
    its not the strongest body that wins shows, but the strongest mind.

  37. Quote Originally Posted by blacklac View Post
    Yeah, I was planning on going to 1.5mL, but USPS never gave me my package and claimed it was delivered. Wont get back to me about filing a claim. Mother... Oh, I ordered a 2nd bottle to dose higher.
    I did 1.5ml but no results, try 2-3ml dose.
    its not the strongest body that wins shows, but the strongest mind.

  38. Quote Originally Posted by Lexonis View Post
    I did 1.5ml but no results, try 2-3ml dose.

    If I had more, I definitely would. I'm just going to move on at this point. I have a bottle of Ostar1ne on the way and 2 bottles of Alpha Mass II. Probably save the AM til I begin bulking. I have a few more pounds to drop. Planning on finishing my cut with Osta, as of now.
    My Protein shake brings all the girls to the yard
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-29-2011, 11:15 AM
  2. ICON - 11-Ketotestosterone
    By Mr.50 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-07-2010, 04:03 PM
  3. anyone ever used 11-ketotestosterone?
    By SeanyK in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-01-2008, 06:11 PM
  4. for all the protestors,remember 9/11
    By inertia in forum General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-28-2003, 11:15 PM
  5. 11 Nutritional Myths
    By YellowJacket in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-01-2003, 12:00 PM
Log in
Log in