11-KetoTestosterone

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established
Great compound if dosed high enough. Good for stacking, bridging or high dose for an anabolic cycle.
Delivery? Transdermal seems to work, but I think your liquid delivery with the cyp inhibitors in oil caps works quite well.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great compound if dosed high enough. Good for stacking, bridging or high dose for an anabolic cycle.
Delivery? Transdermal seems to work, but I think your liquid delivery with the cyp inhibitors in oil caps works quite well.
Have you ever ran it in a lower dose just an addition to a mild cut?

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've never used 11-Keto-Test, but I'm pleased to hear you guys are considering introducing another PH (at least, that's what I'm assuming you guys have in mind? LOL). Isn't it usually regarded as a leaning agent? If so... I can just imagine the joy and results of a cycle consisting of Alpha Mass, Alpha Bulk, an AI (to reduce estrogen conversion from AB), 5-Alpha, and the 11-Keto product. My gosh -- that would be incredible..

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I am a big fan of both 11KT and 11oxo and would love to see this brought to market. But I do know its extremely hard to source 11-Ketotestosterone from China but if ForeRunner Labs can do either I will be a very happy camper!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We have actually been trying to find a quality source for a while but everything we have tested is no beuno.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
We have actually been trying to find a quality source for a while but everything we have tested is no beuno.
Too late to ask for an anal delivery method?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Yeah that is what I was worried about. What I wouldn't give to get my hands on some of PA's notes..

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Just get him drunk. He will tell you anything then...although it probably won't be accurate lol.
Honestly he will answer almost any question with in reason with out beer...so what would he answer with beer :scool:

froschie

Awards
Ran PA's 11-Spray for few weeks and loved it. Topical is the way to go, nice cortisol control, great energy while in cut, sad to see it not available anymore...

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Ran PA's 11-Spray for few weeks and loved it. Topical is the way to go, nice cortisol control, great energy while in cut, sad to see it not available anymore...
Bro I got 4 weeks worth of 11 spray..half a bottle..I will be very sad when its gone! FML!!!!!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excellent for cutting but not much else. i beleive 11 oxo might be around in powder form if you look hard enough, I dont know if the same goes for 11kt

merderah

PA used to produce it very recently. I still have a bottle of 11-Spray lying around for an upcoming cycle. Talk to him about getting a few kilos made, I'm fairly certain he'd be your source. I need not comment about the quality he produces.

That being said, if FRL releases 11-KT in capsule... I'll happily buy a few bottles at launch.

CobbledPath

Awards
11KT by Iron Legion is awesome!! I've ran it for 3 weeks now and it's the real deal.

Pride89

Pride89

Awards
  • Established
11KT by Iron Legion is awesome!! I've ran it for 3 weeks now and it's the real deal.
Have you used oral 11 keto before ?
And how compared to 11-spray from Prototype ?

If you tried any of then before ? :)

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Have you used oral 11 keto before ? And how compared to 11-spray from Prototype ? If you tried any of then before ? :)
I'm on 11 KT 10 days in and I'll say I already like it better than oxo. Leaning out nicely.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After on week of 11kt i already lost 7lbs without being hungry...

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know the dose per ml of Iron Legion's 11-kt?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Have you used oral 11 keto before ?
And how compared to 11-spray from Prototype ?

If you tried any of then before ? :)
Who has an 11 oral spray?

Lexonis

Lexonis

Awards
awesome in what way ? I have bean on XI-KT for 2 weeks now and have even increased the dosage to 1,5ml from week 1 until now and guess what Zer0 results I even made pictures from week to week. I have also bean stacking with the new PES Erase Pro and the new Compound20 and no results there either.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
awesome in what way ? I have bean on XI-KT for 2 weeks now and have even increased the dosage to 1,5ml from week 1 until now and guess what Zer0 results I even made pictures from week to week. I have also bean stacking with the new PES Erase Pro and the new Compound20 and no results there either.
Are you cutting with it?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
yes I'm cutting now got my first competition in 2 months.
Best use is running it into a show as it will stop the conversion of cortisone to the active cortisol.

Lexonis

Lexonis

Awards
Best use is running it into a show as it will stop the conversion of cortisone to the active cortisol.
I see, but what was so awesome about it ? When did you noticed that it was starting to work what did you notice about it? Did you dosed it 1ml pr day or did you do more right at the start ? And what other fat burning supps did you stack it with ?

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
After on week of 11kt i already lost 7lbs without being hungry...

Geez, that's crazy. I'm like 3 weeks in and since adding xi-kt I haven't lost a damn pound. Been strict on my diet and added light cardio. Can't explain it. Lost ~10-12lbs before adding it.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Geez, that's crazy. I'm like 3 weeks in and since adding xi-kt I haven't lost a damn pound. Been strict on my diet and added light cardio. Can't explain it. Lost ~10-12lbs before adding it.
Odd I love the stuff but only got to try transdermal by pa or pro to it like 11oxo. Great hardening or assist with a cut maybe dose it higher for you?

Lexonis

Lexonis

Awards
Okey so I did some research on the 11Keto, you must take a dose that is at least 300mg pr day to notice the fat loss, muscle hardening effects. So if 1ml dosage of the 11KT by Iron Legion is 75mg you must do 4ml droppers no wonder the **** don't work at recommended 1ml dosage. And if you do 4ml a day the bottle will only last you 7 days and to spend over $40 on that will just not be cost effective. I will get the 11-KETO oral 100caps 100mg pr cap next time which is much more cost effective!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okey so I did some research on the 11Keto, you must take a dose that is at least 300mg pr day to notice the fat loss, muscle hardening effects. So if 1ml dosage of the 11KT by Iron Legion is 75mg you must do 4ml droppers no wonder the **** don't work at recommended 1ml dosage. And if you do 4ml a day the bottle will only last you 7 days and to spend over $40 on that will just not be cost effective. I will get the 11-KETO oral 100caps 100mg pr cap next time which is much more cost effective!
The 11 keto you are researching is likely adrenosterone, not 11-ketotestosterone. Adrenosterone is a prohormone to 11-ketoTEST. They are not equal and significantly less 11-ketoTEST is needed for an effective dose.

Having said that it's a very mild hormone. Maybe your expectations are a bit high?

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Odd I love the stuff but only got to try transdermal by pa or pro to it like 11oxo. Great hardening or assist with a cut maybe dose it higher for you?

Yeah, I was planning on going to 1.5mL, but USPS never gave me my package and claimed it was delivered. Wont get back to me about filing a claim. Mother... Oh, I ordered a 2nd bottle to dose higher.

Lexonis

Lexonis

Awards
The 11 keto you are researching is likely adrenosterone, not 11-ketotestosterone. Adrenosterone is a prohormone to 11-ketoTEST. They are not equal and significantly less 11-ketoTEST is needed for an effective dose.

Having said that it's a very mild hormone. Maybe your expectations are a bit high?
I was aware that it was a mild hormone but not that it was a super mild hormone. I got probably 2 more days on it and the only thing it gave me was a little warm feeling on the application site and a musky smell.

Lexonis

Lexonis

Awards
Yeah, I was planning on going to 1.5mL, but USPS never gave me my package and claimed it was delivered. Wont get back to me about filing a claim. Mother... Oh, I ordered a 2nd bottle to dose higher.
I did 1.5ml but no results, try 2-3ml dose.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
I did 1.5ml but no results, try 2-3ml dose.

If I had more, I definitely would. I'm just going to move on at this point. I have a bottle of Ostar1ne on the way and 2 bottles of Alpha Mass II. Probably save the AM til I begin bulking. I have a few more pounds to drop. Planning on finishing my cut with Osta, as of now.