AlphaBulk/AlphaMass experience - AnabolicMinds.com

AlphaBulk/AlphaMass experience

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  172 lbs.

AlphaBulk/AlphaMass experience

Wanted to give a quick review of my run with AB/AM. I started with just the AM for the first week, and then added in AB - both at 6 caps a day split morning/evening. Things started out really well - I actually gained 2 lbs within the first week or so. Had a little anxiety kick in a few days after adding in the AB, but that subsided within a week. It was right about that time - 2 weeks in - that the lethargy started creeping in.

Actually, it more like bull-rushed its way in. This was my first run of a 1AD product, and I had read that lethargy was typical. But I wasn't expecting this - I had ZERO energy, ZERO motivation, and ZERO aggression during workouts. I would start my workout, do 2 sets, and quit. I'd tell myself to push through, but it's like I didn't even care. So, after a little over 3 weeks, I stopped the AM. Had to. I decided to continue the AB, and finish the last two weeks of the "cycle" using some leftover Epi and Hdrol I had.

After another week or so, I was killing the weights. Hdrol has always made me strong as hell, but I think the AB must've primed my body somehow. I PR'd on bench - repped 225 for 12 (think I could've squeezed out another, but I didn't have a spotter). I felt like a king! After I ran out of AB, I kept on the epi/hdrol stack for another few days. But then that old familiar "darkness" I typically get on oral methyls started to set in, and I decided to end it there. I'm now one week into a clomid/endosurge turbo pct (first time using a serm). I definitely got suppressed some, but I'm already starting to feel like I'm bouncing back.

So overall, the cycle turned out pretty well, even though I had to ditch the AM. Didn't put on much weight - ~4lbs total - but I've never felt so strong! Bottom line for me - I'll never run a 1AD product again. But I really liked the AB - I know for a fact it gave me an extra kick after I bridged into the hdrol/epi, and I'm pretty sure it would've kept some of the sides at bay had I not run out of it. I've run epi/hdrol plenty of times before, and never felt that godly while on them.

In fact, I'll probably never run anything without AB again - liked it way better than the 4AD Chrome RDE product I tried last time.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  178 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm surprised you had such severe lethargy . I ran the same stack and got real serious strength gains . Small bouts of lethargy but the gym time made it worth it .
    "Strive to seize the initiative in all things"
  3. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good review. Thanks for posting. The lethargy issue is so variable it seems. I can't figure out why.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Alphamass vs Alphabulk
    By GoGetSwole in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-26-2013, 07:16 PM
  2. Alphamass/Alphabulk log
    By boogyman in forum Forerunner Labs
    Replies: 20