- 03-02-2013, 04:04 AM
- 03-02-2013, 09:30 AM
03-02-2013, 09:31 AM
DAA was removed from ReBoot due to patent rights.
In a nut shell, the body naturally dumps lactate into the body post strenuous exercise to signal the body to produce various muscle building hormones, to include testosterone. The supplementation of calcium lactate aids and works on this process.
Here are a couple studies on it that I happen to have on hand.
Just as fyi, I just recently, as of two days ago, finished pct using ReBoot and Clomid coming of a 30 day SD and 5-Alpha Test cycle. I couldn't be happier.
ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
Strongest On The Market
RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
03-02-2013, 10:20 AM
03-02-2013, 10:22 AM
03-02-2013, 04:57 PM
03-02-2013, 08:25 PM
03-02-2013, 08:56 PM
03-02-2013, 08:57 PM
03-02-2013, 10:59 PM
03-02-2013, 11:01 PM
You've been rude to just about everyone in every thread you've posted in. You've been reported. Keep venting on me, I'm getting hard every time you do.
03-03-2013, 12:54 PM
I can't see calcium lactate having any effect on testosterone due to the fact that lactate is rapidly taken up by non-gonadal tissue like skeletal and cardiac muscle to the point where it would never accumulate in any compartment including the gonads to the IN VITRO concentration in the studies.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Matthew D in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 11-12-2011, 01:57 PM
- By JohnGafnea in forum Weight LossReplies: 12Last Post: 06-26-2007, 07:38 AM
- By conversekidz in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-28-2003, 08:46 AM
- By liontamer in forum AnabolicsReplies: 26Last Post: 01-11-2003, 12:46 AM
- By hamper19 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-24-2002, 04:43 PM