Reboot

  1. Question Reboot


    I am thinking of doing a Natural Test booster and i have a bottle of reboot on hand. Anyone know how well this would work? Also, after the 4 weeks would i be able to jump right into a stack?

  2. Reboot


    We have guys on Facebook using it as a natty booster that are happy with the results. Going on cycle right after is no issue.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    We have guys on Facebook using it as a natty booster that are happy with the results. Going on cycle right after is no issue.
    Awesome, any idea why they took out the DAA and where can i find a few bottles with DAA?
    •   
       

  4. Reboot


    Quote Originally Posted by Jason_Lifer View Post
    Awesome, any idea why they took out the DAA and where can i find a few bottles with DAA?
    Because of Kramers patent on DAA. You will see DAA disappear from a lot of products.

    I have some if you cannot find any. Just shoot me a pm.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  5. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Because of Kramers patent on DAA. You will see DAA disappear from a lot of products.

    I have some if you cannot find any. Just shoot me a pm.

    And Bah Humbug to him and is patent.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  6. Reboot


    Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    And Bah Humbug to him and is patent.
    Haha he's a smart business man. Can't blame him.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ForeRunner Labs Reboot™
    By Royd The Noyd in forum Forerunner Labs
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 03-20-2014, 09:20 PM
  2. Intro Sale! FORERUNNER LABS – ReBoot™
    By Royd The Noyd in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 11-16-2012, 11:54 AM
  3. ReBoot™ Intro SALE!
    By Royd The Noyd in forum Forerunner Labs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-14-2012, 09:53 AM
  4. low test levels clomid reboot
    By king1033 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 07-26-2008, 04:15 PM
Log in
Log in