Alphasizing w/ Alpha Mass, Bulk, and 5-Alpha Test (Unsponsored)

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.36%

Well I am going to pick up here where my SDMZ 2.0 Log left off as it will be all FRL for the rest of the cycle.
    Time to put IronMagLabs Super DMZ 2.0 to the test!(Sponsered Log)

Cycle Outline
    This is a 10 week cycle, which was kicked off by IML's SDMZ 2.0 for the first 4 weeks at 2 caps per day. After the first 2 weeks I began my bridge over to Alpha Mass and Alpha Bulk at 6 caps each per day. My SDMZ 2.0 is now complete and this marks week 3 of Mass/Bulk, I have now increased Mass to 8 caps per day and Bulk remains at 6 caps per day. I plan to continue tapering up the Alpha Mass dose every 2 weeks, and keep Alpha Bulk at 6 caps for the cycle. At the start of week 7 I will be adding in 5-alpha Test at the recommend dosage for the remaining 4 weeks of cycle

SDMZ 2.0- 2/ 2/ 2/ 2/ 0/ 0/ 0/ 0/ 0/ 0
    Alpha Mass- 0/ 0/ 6/ 6/ 8/ 8/10/10/12/12
    Alpha Bulk- 0/ 0/ 6/ 6/ 6/ 6/ 6/ 6/ 6/ 6
    5-Alpha Test-0/ 0/ 0/ 0/ 0/ 0/ 3/ 3/ 3/ 3

Beginning Wt: 208 lbs
    Current Wt: 219 lbs

So far the gains have been great with a minimum amount of sides, weight is up 11 lbs and strength has been steadily increasing in all exercises. At the beginning of this cycle, I transitioned from a high rep/high volume routine to a full body routine focusing on increasing mass and strength. The main workout I was focused on increasing was Incline DB press, my first workout was sets of 10 with 90's, my final workout yesterday was a set of 8 with 110's, my goal was a set of 10 with the 110's. Almost there! It has been a fun ride so far, but now it's time to go full Alpha!

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.72%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

In. Hearing good things about this line; looking forward to your log!
    BOARD TYRANT
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.36%

thanks man, my goals here are to really just solidify the strength and size gains I have made so far, and if I happen to make some extra gains thats all just a plus for me. Hard to comment so far on how the stack has been working as probably most of my gains were due to the SDMZ 2.0 I'm sure, but so far I can definetly say the Alpha Bulk has been doing its job. I started it at the beginning of week 3 and within just a couple of days I was already noticing an increase in libido and have not experienced any sort of lethargy so far. As a matter of fact, this is now day 3 of week 5 and still waking up with morning wood haha.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.72%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

How's the stack treating you? My two alpha kits and two bottles of 5-alpha came in today and I'm psyched!
    BOARD TYRANT
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.36%

All good so far, tomorrow I up mass to 10 a day and start 5 alpha. Haven't had much time to post the last week or so. Hoping to find some extra time soon lol
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.36%

So it had been a bit over 2 weeks so far since I have stopped the sdmz 2.0 and I have been able to maintain my size and strength. I start the 5-alpha test just a bit over 1 week ago and have noticed an increase in aggression since starting it, it has also helped to control some of the bloat I was getting from the alpha bulk. Libido has remained increased and overall everything has been going well.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  327 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.91%

Quote Originally Posted by srgraham69 View Post
    So it had been a bit over 2 weeks so far since I have stopped the sdmz 2.0 and I have been able to maintain my size and strength. I start the 5-alpha test just a bit over 1 week ago and have noticed an increase in aggression since starting it, it has also helped to control some of the bloat I was getting from the alpha bulk. Libido has remained increased and overall everything has been going well.
    Awesome stuff! In for the follow for sure!
  8. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Good stuff so far
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.36%

Today is the end of week 6, weigh in today was 222 so up 3 lbs since ending sdmz 2.0, 14 lbs for total cycle, and strength has started to slightly increase again on most workouts. This has brought my motivation back up as it seemed as though I was pretty much stuck at the same spot I was at since ening the sdmz. 2 more weeks to go and increasing mass to 12 caps a day tomorrow!
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0%

well, how did it go? any sides?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Alpha Mass/Bulk log - first time Ph user
    By jackswift in forum Forerunner Labs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 11-25-2012, 10:59 PM
  2. Diabetic - Alpha Mass/Bulk Log
    By primetimerg in forum Forerunner Labs