For a cut/recomp

1. Registered User

For a cut/recomp

I have done two bottles (7 weeks) of alpha mass in the past, it was for a cut, went from 240lbs to 225lbs in those 7 weeks while adding mass to my legs and chest.

I wanted to re-do the last cycle (now at 215lbs) and was wondering if adding alpha bulk or alpha test would be beneficial?

I know bulk would fight the lethargy but from what I read its slightly wet compound no?

And I like the reports of alpha test giving users an energizing feeling throughout the day.

thank you

2. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

alpha test by FRL is getting great reviews...
    you could even look at a stack like mechabol + stano
    dose mecha at 75-100mg ED and stano at 600mg ED...would be a super sweet cut/recomp stack...no conversion/aromatization or affinity for the progesterone receptors either..

Will follow want you decide.

~Chris
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  3. Registered User

All 3 alpha products can be stacked, each has something extra to add to the stack, but if you are wanting to keep it strictly dry go with alpha mass and 5 alpha test. I personally am doing 8 wks mass/bulk then tossing in 5 alpha for the last 4 weeks. Will let ya know how it goes
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by srgraham69
    All 3 alpha products can be stacked, each has something extra to add to the stack, but if you are wanting to keep it strictly dry go with alpha mass and 5 alpha test. I personally am doing 8 wks mass/bulk hen tossing in 5 alpha for the last 4 weeks. Will let ya know how it goes
    Was wondering about this myself. Thanks for the info!
    BOARD TYRANT
  5. Registered User

All 3 alpha products can be stacked, each has something extra to add to the stack, but if you are wanting to keep it strictly dry go with alpha mass and 5 alpha test. I personally am doing 8 wks mass/bulk then tossing in 5 alpha for the last 4 weeks. Will let ya know how it goes
    Thank you for the input. I was thinking of going this way. Just wanted to double check. Sometimes have doubts lol.

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Am.com
  6. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by runner_79
    alpha test by FRL is getting great reviews...
    you could even look at a stack like mechabol + stano
    dose mecha at 75-100mg ED and stano at 600mg ED...would be a super sweet cut/recomp stack...no conversion/aromatization or affinity for the progesterone receptors either..

Will follow want you decide.

~Chris
    I'm settling on alpha mass/test stack. Already got mass on hand. Might do a log, hopefully I have the attention span for it lol

And maybe recomoadrol seeing on how it's in stock at the planet

7. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by pixeljr View Post
    I'm settling on alpha mass/test stack. Already got mass on hand. Might do a log, hopefully I have the attention span for it lol

And maybe recomoadrol seeing on how it's in stock at the planet

Good choice. You bulking or cutting again?
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

8. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    Good choice. You bulking or cutting again?
    Going for a cut, this time with carbs lol. Last time I was on AM i was eating 2500cals all from fat and pro. Going to change it up and use carbs and stay at 2000cals.
  9. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor

Going for a cut, this time with carbs lol. Last time I was on AM i was eating 2500cals all from fat and pro. Going to change it up and use carbs and stay at 2000cals.
    Not a bad plan. Fat becomes less of a concern once you are ON cycle. And carb foods typically contain more fiber, which will help with satiety.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

10. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd

Not a bad plan. Fat becomes less of a concern once you are ON cycle. And carb foods typically contain more fiber, which will help with satiety.
    Would you say that 5 Alpha test is similar to Androlean or androhard in its cutting and leaning effects?
    Would love to finish off cycle with that if it suits my needs stated
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  11. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Would you say that 5 Alpha test is similar to Androlean or androhard in its cutting and leaning effects?
    Would love to finish off cycle with that if it suits my needs stated
    5 alpha test is epiandrosterone, same active as androhard v1 and also used in v3
  12. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    One more question, what would dosing be like with both products?
  13. Registered User

One more question, what would dosing be like with both products?
    Kinda depends how many bottles u wanna buy and how long u feel comfortable running cycle for, personally I have 3 mass/ 2 bulk/ 1 5 alpha my cycle is going to look like:
    Am: 6/6/8/8/10/10/12/12
    Ab: 6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6
    Then gonna throw in the 5 alpha at recommended 3 tabs a day for the last 4 weeks to evaluate its effectiveness added to this stack. also want to taper the alpha mass up to determine how I feel at each dosage and find the dose I feel most comfortable at for future cycles. So in a way this is a bit of an experimental cycle for me to see how well the alpha line works and will be logging my results as there is a lot of people who believe these are under dosed, but I have faith that Royd wouldn't stand up for anything less than a stellar product. So your goals may be a bit different than mine but I think this should be a pretty killer cycle if ur interested in using a similar setup. If not I'm sure Royd will create you a custom cycle just let him know how many bottles of each you wanna use and for how long.
  14. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

5 alpha test is epiandrosterone, same active as androhard v1 and also used in v3
    So 4 weeks 5 alpha solo bridged from hdrol stano cycle of 5 weeks ok?
    What dosibg schedule for 5 Alpha...
    Anything equivalent to Androlean to stack with 5 alpha?
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  15. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    So 4 weeks 5 alpha solo bridged from hdrol stano cycle of 5 weeks ok?
    What dosibg schedule for 5 Alpha...
    Anything equivalent to Androlean to stack with 5 alpha?
    Yes should be fine to bridge or stack along side the others for added aggression/energy benefits, what week to you plan to begin bridging to the 5 alpha? It is rec to dose 3 per day so I would do around your main meal times, breakfast, lunch, dinner as long as its not too close to bed time, personally 6 pm would probably be my latest dose. Several people have also reported added benefits of taking a dose 1 hr per workout then another dose right at the start of workout, causing an increase in aggression and drive throughout the workout, should be a good idea to at least give this a try and see if it helps boost your workouts.
  16. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Yes should be fine to bridge or stack along side the others for added aggression/energy benefits, what week to you plan to begin bridging to the 5 alpha? It is rec to dose 3 per day so I would do around your main meal times, breakfast, lunch, dinner as long as its not too close to bed time, personally 6 pm would probably be my latest dose. Several people have also reported added benefits of taking a dose 1 hr per workout then another dose right at the start of workout, causing an increase in aggression and drive throughout the workout, should be a good idea to at least give this a try and see if it helps boost your workouts.
    Week 4 out of 5 so my body gets a feel for it...
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  17. Registered User

Cool, week 3 or 4 should be good, also forgot to mention about your androlean question, I don't know of anyone doing a similar product ATM. The latest version was a combination of ultra-7 dhea and ultra-11 dhea if you would like to do more research.
  18. Registered User

Kinda depends how many bottles u wanna buy and how long u feel comfortable running cycle for, personally I have 3 mass/ 2 bulk/ 1 5 alpha my cycle is going to look like:
    Am: 6/6/8/8/10/10/12/12
    Ab: 6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6
    Then gonna throw in the 5 alpha at recommended 3 tabs a day for the last 4 weeks to evaluate its effectiveness added to this stack. also want to taper the alpha mass up to determine how I feel at each dosage and find the dose I feel most comfortable at for future cycles. So in a way this is a bit of an experimental cycle for me to see how well the alpha line works and will be logging my results as there is a lot of people who believe these are under dosed, but I have faith that Royd wouldn't stand up for anything less than a stellar product. So your goals may be a bit different than mine but I think this should be a pretty killer cycle if ur interested in using a similar setup. If not I'm sure Royd will create you a custom cycle just let him know how many bottles of each you wanna use and for how long.
    Thank you for the response. What you have for your dosing is how I first ran alpha mass. I will keep to the same dosing to run it for 8 weeks.

I got 2 bottles of each am and at.

How was Alpha bulk treating you?

19. Registered User

Thank you for the response. What you have for your dosing is how I first ran alpha mass. I will keep to the same dosing to run it for 8 weeks.

I got 2 bottles of each am and at.

How was Alpha bulk treating you?

So far seems good, this cycle is a bridge from sdmz 2.0, started mass/bulk on week 3, my sdmz ends Sunday and so far have had no lethargy issues or libido, could tell libido was boosted only a couple days after starting the bulk.
  20. Registered User

So I now have my whole stack ready to go. Gonna slowly up the dosage of am (maybe start at 4 caps a day) and dose atest according to label.

Attached Images Attached Images  
  21. Registered User

So far seems good, this cycle is a bridge from sdmz 2.0, started mass/bulk on week 3, my sdmz ends Sunday and so far have had no lethargy issues or libido, could tell libido was boosted only a couple days after starting the bulk.
    Nice to hear. Hope the best for the rest of your cycle. Loved low dose sd.

22. Registered User

Dammm..am i that far behind..my a$$ is old and slow...ok you can rip me apart at Arnold Classic 2013
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. For a cut/recomp: Epi & Trenazone OR Epi & H-Drol?
    By TheMaharaja in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-01-2012, 09:54 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-24-2012, 11:25 AM
  3. Good for bulking/cutting/recomp
    By cham in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-15-2011, 09:01 PM
  4. Debating between H-drol or Epi for cutting/Recomp
    By Dedicated3 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 14