Just wondering - AnabolicMinds.com

Just wondering

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    digitalducki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    764
    Rep Power
    302296

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Just wondering


    Are the bulk/mass products similar to the primordial performance products? I was bummed they got shut down I was planning on ordering from them soon!!!!!

    Sent from my iPad using Am.com

  2. New Member
    grandroid828's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    336
    Rep Power
    53038

    Reputation Reputation

    I assume u are talking about the alpha bulk and alpha mass by forerunner? And no. They arent. Theyre far weaker and less effective. They sure are riding the coattails of the androseries tho.
  3. Banned
    ThunderHumper's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,058
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    similar, yes. but very diffent

    alpha mass = 1-dhea
    alpha bulk = 4-dhea

    i may be wring on andro series here, but i believe it was
    andromass = 4-dhea, androsterone, epiandrosterone
    androbulk = 4-dhea, nordhea
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    digitalducki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    764
    Rep Power
    302296

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Right? Similar names labels everything. Bummed.
  5. New Member
    grandroid828's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    336
    Rep Power
    53038

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by digitalducki
    Right? Similar names labels everything. Bummed.
    TOO similar. Looks like primordial made them even. Very sneaky. But thats supps for ya.
  6. Advanced Member
    digitalducki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    764
    Rep Power
    302296

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    If prefer they just cloned the PRODUCT not the labels lol
  7. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,234
    Rep Power
    622648

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by grandroid828 View Post
    I assume u are talking about the alpha bulk and alpha mass by forerunner? And no. They arent. Theyre far weaker and less effective. They sure are riding the coattails of the androseries tho.
    You have no idea what you're talking about. Also check the logs brah. They are just as effective. They are not riding the coattails of the stacked andro products. We brought these compounds to the market... (under another company years ago). PP didn't even sell half the stuff in the FRL line.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  8. New Member
    grandroid828's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    336
    Rep Power
    53038

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd
    You have no idea what you're talking about. Also check the logs brah. They are just as effective. They are not riding the coattails of the stacked andro products. We brought these compounds to the market... (under another company years ago). PP didn't even sell half the stuff in the FRL line.
    Company sponsored logs? Yeah im sure they are. They arent just as effective. My rough estimate is about half. Maybe a little more than half. But not much.
  9. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,234
    Rep Power
    622648

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by grandroid828 View Post
    Company sponsored logs? Yeah im sure they are. They arent just as effective. My rough estimate is about half. Maybe a little more than half. But not much.
    Nah we sold the products a year before ever giving out sponsored logs. Try again. Your rough estimate sucks.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  10. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,969
    Rep Power
    1141120

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I have personaly run both products from both companies and while they were both effective, i felt FRL was able to make products that were just as strong and half the price.

    Just my opinion though.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  11. New Member
    grandroid828's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    336
    Rep Power
    53038

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd

    Nah we sold the products a year before ever giving out sponsored logs. Try again. Your rough estimate sucks.
    Lets agree to disagree and quit trying to be aggressive just to take up for your company. Im well aware of how this works. They pay you, of course youre going to say their products are just as good. Jay cutler says "this is what i take" as he holds a bottle of build hd (crappy creatine product)... I guess im suppose to beleive him too huh?
  12. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,234
    Rep Power
    622648

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by grandroid828 View Post
    Lets agree to disagree and quit trying to be aggressive just to take up for your company. Im well aware of how this works. They pay you, of course youre going to say their products are just as good. Jay cutler says "this is what i take" as he holds a bottle of build hd (crappy creatine product)... I guess im suppose to beleive him too huh?
    Lets just say you are wrong and again have no idea what you're talking about. If you have anything useful to say please say it. Otherwise leave this sub forum with your "these suck cuz I said so" posts. Otherwise expect similar replies.

    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  13. New Member
    grandroid828's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    336
    Rep Power
    53038

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd

    Lets just say you are wrong and again have no idea what you're talking about. If you have anything useful to say please say it. Otherwise leave this sub forum with your "these suck cuz I said so" posts. Otherwise expect similar replies.
    Youre the ONLY person replying like this. Wonder why? Im sure it has nothing to do with u being a rep. And btw. I didnt really say they suck. They dont suck. But. Youre lying to yourself and you know it if you think they hold a candle to the androseries. Where is the FDA raiding you guys at ??? Primordial got raided because they work that good and FDA expects foul play. They would be doing the same to you if your stuff worked as well as primordials.
  14. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,969
    Rep Power
    1141120

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by grandroid828 View Post
    Youre the ONLY person replying like this. Wonder why? Im sure it has nothing to do with u being a rep. And btw. I didnt really say they suck. They dont suck. But. Youre lying to yourself and you know it if you think they hold a candle to the androseries. Where is the FDA raiding you guys at ??? Primordial got raided because they work that good and FDA expects foul play. They would be doing the same to you if your stuff worked as well as primordials.
    Im obviously no rep and everyone is entitled to the opinion of their choice.

    I liked primordial and believe that they truly wanted to do good, but to say that the FDA raided them because they were that much better is nonsense. They got raided because of their advertising and that they compared the androseries to actual injectable testosterone.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  15. Banned
    ThunderHumper's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,058
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by grandroid828

    Youre the ONLY person replying like this. Wonder why? Im sure it has nothing to do with u being a rep. And btw. I didnt really say they suck. They dont suck. But. Youre lying to yourself and you know it if you think they hold a candle to the androseries. Where is the FDA raiding you guys at ??? Primordial got raided because they work that good and FDA expects foul play. They would be doing the same to you if your stuff worked as well as primordials.
    actually, people just arnt responding to your babling becuase its ****in stupid. the reasonn pp got raided was because they compared their substances to injectable test on their advertising, call their products dshea legal steroids, and they say that pp's products are overdosed to dangerous levels
  16. New Member
    srgraham69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    472
    Rep Power
    3463

    Reputation

    well this thread went south pretty quick, but to the OP, yes the products are very similar whereas the PP products were usually a combination of different compounds, the FRL items are focused on 1 compound.. Alpha Mass= Ultra 1-dhea, Alpha Bulk= Ultra 4-dhea, 5-alpha test= epiandrosterone.. Andromass v2 was made up of 1-dhea and 4-dhea, the 1-dhea was removed and replaced with epiandrosterone in andromass v3 I believe. I like the FRL line and how you can control ur dosing on each of the compounds is quite convenient.
  17. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,234
    Rep Power
    622648

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by grandroid828 View Post
    Youre the ONLY person replying like this. Wonder why? Im sure it has nothing to do with u being a rep. And btw. I didnt really say they suck. They dont suck. But. Youre lying to yourself and you know it if you think they hold a candle to the androseries. Where is the FDA raiding you guys at ??? Primordial got raided because they work that good and FDA expects foul play. They would be doing the same to you if your stuff worked as well as primordials.
    News flash, we were raided years ago. Brb FDA is calling:FDA - "You brahs getting the gains from your products?"Me - "O yes we are sir"FDA - " BRB coming over"^That's exactly how the FDA works. You know everything.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  18. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,234
    Rep Power
    622648

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Btw I was a primary member of the formulation team for all FRL products. So to say I believe in them just because I get a paycheck is nonsense. I believe in them because we worked our ass off to put the best product possible on the market.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  19. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,405
    Rep Power
    4187010

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by grandroid828

    Company sponsored logs? Yeah im sure they are. They arent just as effective. My rough estimate is about half. Maybe a little more than half. But not much.
    Have you read any FRL or AMS logs...? Looks like the work to me.
    And I'm not just saying that cuz I like these guys.
    I ran FRL and AMS stuff before...
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  20. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,405
    Rep Power
    4187010

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by grandroid828

    Lets agree to disagree and quit trying to be aggressive just to take up for your company. Im well aware of how this works. They pay you, of course youre going to say their products are just as good. Jay cutler says "this is what i take" as he holds a bottle of build hd (crappy creatine product)... I guess im suppose to beleive him too huh?
    How is he being aggressive? You came into an FRL sub forum attacking the product. He reps them cuz he knows they work.
    He defends their name because THESE PRODUCTS WORK.
    Maybe you should aggressively leave.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  21. New Member
    grandroid828's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    336
    Rep Power
    53038

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM

    How is he being aggressive? You came into an FRL sub forum attacking the product. He reps them cuz he knows they work.
    He defends their name because THESE PRODUCTS WORK.
    Maybe you should aggressively leave.
    I didnt attack? Did you read my post. Im entitled to the opinion that they "are far lest effective" than primordial. Is that an attack to you? No. He attacked me insulting me saying i dont know what im talking about. Pretty sure forum rules dont say anything about me not being able to state my opinion in a non hostile or offensive way.
  22. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,405
    Rep Power
    4187010

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by grandroid828

    I didnt attack? Did you read my post. Im entitled to the opinion that they "are far lest effective" than primordial. Is that an attack to you? No. He attacked me insulting me saying i dont know what im talking about. Pretty sure forum rules dont say anything about me not being able to state my opinion in a non hostile or offensive way.
    I never said you broke the rule. I was rather implying that you are speaking objectively and seeing how you have no first hand experience I'm guessing, your opinion doesn't matter here.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  23. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,234
    Rep Power
    622648

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by grandroid828 View Post
    I didnt attack? Did you read my post. Im entitled to the opinion that they "are far lest effective" than primordial. Is that an attack to you? No. He attacked me insulting me saying i dont know what im talking about. Pretty sure forum rules dont say anything about me not being able to state my opinion in a non hostile or offensive way.
    Actually you said:"I assume u are talking about the alpha bulk and alpha mass by forerunner? And no. They arent. Theyre far weaker and less effective. They sure are riding the coattails of the androseries tho."You said definitely they are weaker, and less effective. And that we are riding coattails. You presented zero evidence of any of that. You seem mad now? Did I hurt your internet feelings? My internet feelings feel guilty now.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  24. Advanced Member
    Ape McGrapes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    701
    Rep Power
    279486

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    My questions to FRL:

    Alphabulk has 120mg of 4-DHEA
    Andromass had 500mg 4-DHEA(+550mg androsterone)

    What is to make me believe that Alpha bulk does not need to be mega dosed to get the same effect as Andromass?
  25. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,704
    Rep Power
    4686929

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    My questions to FRL:

    Alphabulk has 120mg of 4-DHEA
    Andromass had 500mg 4-DHEA(+550mg androsterone)

    What is to make me believe that Alpha bulk does not need to be mega dosed to get the same effect as Andromass?
    And what was the price difference between the 2?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  26. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,405
    Rep Power
    4187010

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes
    My questions to FRL:

    Alphabulk has 120mg of 4-DHEA
    Andromass had 500mg 4-DHEA(+550mg androsterone)

    What is to make me believe that Alpha bulk does not need to be mega dosed to get the same effect as Andromass?
    My question to you is what makes you believe that the high dose of 4-DHEA in Andromass was necessary?
    I've ran both compounds, and saw similar gains.
    If you truly want to "mega dose" go ahead. It'll cost about the same in the end anyways.......
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  27. Advanced Member
    Ape McGrapes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    701
    Rep Power
    279486

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    And what was the price difference between the 2?
    More active equates to a higher price. Your logic doesn't add up.

    Just because a 1lb tub of whey cost less than a 5lb tub, doesn't make it better than or equal too.


    Flex, where is the research that 4-dhea has a point of deminishing returns? I'm not calling you a liar on your results, but it just doesn't add up to me. 4-DHEA requires a 2 step conversion process to become androstenedione/androstenediol and then ultimately testosterone. Adrostenedione(4-AD) had to be dosed 1000mg-3000mg orally and only took 1 step to convert. Hormone carriers aside; why am I to belive 120mg is enough?

    I'm not saying you don't have a good product, but on paper it seems underdosed, and when dosed higher equates to a similar price. Only problem is you would need to take a **** ton of pills.
  28. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,234
    Rep Power
    622648

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    My questions to FRL:Alphabulk has 120mg of 4-DHEAAndromass had 500mg 4-DHEA(+550mg androsterone)What is to make me believe that Alpha bulk does not need to be mega dosed to get the same effect as Andromass?
    I have played with a lot of 4-DHEA, and although I'm fairly sensitive to E2 in general, it seems the higher you take the dose the law of diminishing returns begins to apply. You start experiencing a greater increase in estrogen, and the additional 4-DHEA doesn't seem to really increase test beyond "normal" testosterone levels. They did claim it increased testosterone to supra physiological levels. I don't believe that was ever true. The amount we put in Alpha Bulk was designed to increase testosterone enough so that you would not experience the negative side effects of low libido, and lethargy due to zero to little testosterone in your system.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  29. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,969
    Rep Power
    1141120

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    More active equates to a higher price. Your logic doesn't add up.

    Just because a 1lb tub of whey cost less than a 5lb tub, doesn't make it better than or equal too.


    Flex, where is the research that 4-dhea has a point of deminishing returns? I'm not calling you a liar on your results, but it just doesn't add up to me. 4-DHEA requires a 2 step conversion process to become androstenedione/androstenediol and then ultimately testosterone. Adrostenedione(4-AD) had to be dosed 1000mg-3000mg orally and only took 1 step to convert. Hormone carriers aside; why am I to belive 120mg is enough?

    I'm not saying you don't have a good product, but on paper it seems underdosed, and when dosed higher equates to a similar price. Only problem is you would need to take a **** ton of pills.
    Have you used the product yourself?
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  30. Advanced Member
    Ape McGrapes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    701
    Rep Power
    279486

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Have you used the product yourself?
    No, that should be apparent. I'm looking to be confinced that these are properly dosed.
  31. Board Sponsor
    Royd The Noyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,234
    Rep Power
    622648

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    More active equates to a higher price. Your logic doesn't add up.

    Just because a 1lb tub of whey cost less than a 5lb tub, doesn't make it better than or equal too.


    Flex, where is the research that 4-dhea has a point of deminishing returns? I'm not calling you a liar on your results, but it just doesn't add up to me. 4-DHEA requires a 2 step conversion process to become androstenedione/androstenediol and then ultimately testosterone. Adrostenedione(4-AD) had to be dosed 1000mg-3000mg orally and only took 1 step to convert. Hormone carriers aside; why am I to belive 120mg is enough?

    I'm not saying you don't have a good product, but on paper it seems underdosed, and when dosed higher equates to a similar price. Only problem is you would need to take a **** ton of pills.
    Look at the androstenedione studies. They consistently found greater increases in estrogen compared to testosterone. Additionally we believe based on this evidence that the two step 1-DHEA's/4-DHEA's are more efficiently converting to diols. Not diones. Our entire basis for dosing can be found at the following:

    http://www.advancedmusclesciencelab....t-part-ii.html
    http://www.advancedmusclesciencelab....tly-asked.html
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

  32. Advanced Member
    Ape McGrapes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    701
    Rep Power
    279486

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Thank you. I will be back in here later, after I read them.
  33. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,969
    Rep Power
    1141120

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    No, that should be apparent. I'm looking to be confinced that these are properly dosed.
    Whoa whoa whoa, it was a simple question. No need for smart remarks.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  34. Diamond Member
    FL3X MAGNUM's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Age
    28
    Posts
    11,405
    Rep Power
    4187010

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT

    Whoa whoa whoa, it was a simple question. No need for smart remarks.
    That wasn't a smart remark, he spelled something wrong.
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  35. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    9,969
    Rep Power
    1141120

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    That wasn't a smart remark, he spelled something wrong.
    Hahaha touche'.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  36. Elite Member
    CopyCat's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    33
    Posts
    6,254
    Rep Power
    719846

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by grandroid828 View Post
    Youre the ONLY person replying like this. Wonder why? Im sure it has nothing to do with u being a rep. And btw. I didnt really say they suck. They dont suck. But. Youre lying to yourself and you know it if you think they hold a candle to the androseries. Where is the FDA raiding you guys at ??? Primordial got raided because they work that good and FDA expects foul play. They would be doing the same to you if your stuff worked as well as primordials.
    You have no idea why the FDA raided PP. To simply say that it was because they worked that good is an ignorant statement at best. Please follow the following link to see what Eric of PP has said as to the reason. He even states that he himself does not know the full reason as because the affidavit is still sealed.


    "They would be doing the same to you if your stuff worked as well as primodials" - - - Another ignorant statement at best. You could not even begin to deduce rhyme or reasoning of the FDA and how they work. What about all of the other companies, big and small, that sell products that work as well or are stronger? What about the companies that the FDA went after for Superdrol 5+ years after they stopped selling the product? It is awfully grandiose of you to think you know how this business works.

    Reading your posts I equate to watching those slapstick type comedy movies where the character has no sense of self embarrassment that the movie watcher actually begins to feel embarrassed for them.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  37. Senior Member
    jaydollars's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    1,436
    Rep Power
    27389

    Reputation

    Guys, I'm studying the FDA and drug products liability course in law school right now, if PPs products are not illegal, the issue is the labeling and product claims not the actual product itself, I can't say exactly why they were raided, but based on available federal case law surrounding supplements, which YES the FDA has the power to regulate, I think the FDA will rule the PPs products are misbranded and are actually drugs not supplements, and therefore to be marketed they need to submit a pre-market approval through the FDA to be an actual drug, that would cost millions

    The FDA can say a supplement is an actual drug if they want, especially with the claims a manufacturer makes and the effects it has on your body

    But what I believe happened here, is that some other force is in play, unless there are massive amounts of filed complaints to the FDA about a supplement being dangerous etc, usually the FDA won't act unless they are persuaded by someone like a pharmaceutical company, or politicians that are lobbied by those companies, it could be that someone is testing and spending millions on PPs technology with oral non-methylated hormones

    PP is a small fish to fry, the FDA is very small a actually and has very little time and resources to waste, I'm 95% sure there is a much bigger underlying reason other than the new laws coming out, because its much easier and the FDA would rather send an opinion letter to PP if it were their own internal reasons, trust me they don't care about most supplements, not the least bit
  38. New Member
    Doublejay's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    33
    Rep Power
    2971

    Reputation

    I ran bulk and mass and felt they were more effective than the primordial products. I recovered faster and gained more strength . I also had plenty of left over cash for staple supplements .
  39. New Member
    SpicedCider's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    496
    Rep Power
    135930

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    News flash, we were raided years ago. Brb FDA is calling:FDA - "You brahs getting the gains from your products?"Me - "O yes we are sir"FDA - " BRB coming over"^That's exactly how the FDA works. You know everything.
    I didn't know you guys were raided. Just out of curiosity, what was the outcome of the raid? Are the DHEA isomers recognized by the FDA as dietary supplements, or do you think they're in the process of mounting an "attack" against them?
  40. Advanced Member
    Ape McGrapes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    701
    Rep Power
    279486

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    All those article really did was explain your hormone carrier, and to show that you propose that you get upto 70% bioavailability with it.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Just wondering NYC stack
    By mixedup in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-03-2009, 11:33 AM
  2. Relatively new and just wondering...
    By thedon3534 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-11-2005, 11:17 PM
  3. Was Just Wondering
    By Evo in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-01-2005, 07:03 PM
  4. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-21-2005, 09:40 PM
  5. Bulking and T1: Just wondering...
    By antonio in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-12-2002, 08:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in