Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.42%

Alpha Mass / Alpha Bulk Review

I was going to wait till the end of my 5 weeks to do the review, but I figured I would do it now with my 4 week progress then another next week at the end of 5 weeks, then at the end of PCT. Here is a little about me, my cycle and experiences so far.

Starting Weight: 170
    Starting BF%: 12.5

Cycle:

Week 1 Alpha Mass - 6 caps
    Week 2 Alpha Mass / Alpha Bulk- 6 caps each
    Week 3 Alpha Mass / Alpha Bulk- 6 caps each
    Week 4 Alpha Mass / Alpha Bulk- 6 caps each
    Week 5 Alpha Bulk- 6 caps
    Weeks 6-9 - Reboot / Ursol-XT / SNS Inhibit-P

Other supplements taken during cycle:

Orange Triad
    Athletic Xtreme Athletes Joint Restore
    Purus Labs Organ Shield
    1g Hawthorn berry
    4g fish oil
    1 scoop DS Craze / 1 scoop iForce Hemavol as preworkout
    1 scoop iForce Compete intra

My workout followed this schedule:

M - Chest
    T - Legs
    W - Back
    T - Shoulders
    F - Arms
    S - off
    S - off

Here are my stats at the end of 4th week
    Current Weight: 181.4
    Current BF%: 13.1

My weight seemed to increase by about 3lbs per week after the first week. My blood pressure was around 125/80 the whole time with taking a pre-workout. My normal blood pressure is around 130ish/85ish.

At the end of the first 1 Ĺ the lethargy was killer. I felt like a zombie late in the day. It got much better after I added the Alpha Bulk. Still I had a few sluggish days, but more than like likely that was workout induced. My left breast / nipple had major sensitivity end of the first 1 Ĺ also, but that went away. Libido has been horrible throughout cycle, but I expected that. One of the better side effects I didnít count on was sleep. I have never had sleep as good as during this cycle. I have used all sorts of OTC supplements such as melatonin, ZMA, HGHPro, Blue Growth, etc and nothing compared. Recovery has been awesome, usually it takes a whole week for my legs to recover, is been about Ĺ time now.

Strength really came on in week 3 and this last week. This past week I felt like I could lift anything! A few numbers are:

DB incline press: 85ís for 6 before, 100ís for 5 now
    Angled leg press: 800 for 6 before, 860 for 6 now
    Machine squat: 800 for 6 before, 850 for 8 now
    Bench (always been an issue for me with my bad shoulder): 205 for 6 before 230 for 6 now
    Seated cable row: 185 for 8 before, 225 for 6 now
    Standing barbell military press: 115 for 8, now 140 for 6

Every other lift went up as well. So far this cycle has been everything I hoped it to be and more. Looking forward to what this last week has in store. I will updated this again at that time then at the end of PCT. I have pre-cycle lipid panel and Iíll be getting one after PCT which I will post. Didnít get test levels check before, but I will be getting those after PCT also. I also want to get a shout out to the FRL customer service. My bottle of Alpha Mass had some busted caps and leaked all in bottle and they sent another bottle out right away.

2. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.82%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Awesome review! Thanks for taking the time to write/post this. Hope the last week gets even better for you.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.77%

Thanks for the review there customer service is awesome the same thing happens to me keep at it bro kill the last week
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.82%

Nice review man.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I am really considering running either alpha mass or alpha bulk but not sure which to run. I need a a better understanding of the wet /dry effect they give. I am also going to stack with Androhard V3. Please explain wet or dry and why I should run one vs the other.
  6. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.93%
    Achievements Posting Pro

SHIOT!!!!! nice review broham
    Advanced Muscle Science/ForeRunner Labs (East Coast Sales Manager)
    "The Strongest On The Market"
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.92%
    Achievements Posting Pro

i was thinking aout running this stack for my 2nd cycle and wanted to take a break from methyls. its also a **** ton cheaper than andromass lol. you may have just convinced me.

now i read on other threads that some people claim the alpha series are underdosed and 12 pills each per day is what you should do. anyone know if theres any truth to this? its hard to find any information on their "ultra dhea."
  8. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.82%

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper View Post
    i was thinking aout running this stack for my 2nd cycle and wanted to take a break from methyls. its also a **** ton cheaper than andromass lol. you may have just convinced me.

now i read on other threads that some people claim the alpha series are underdosed and 12 pills each per day is what you should do. anyone know if theres any truth to this? its hard to find any information on their "ultra dhea."
    We are seeing the best results when guys start at 6 caps and slowly taper up to 10 to 12 liquid caps per day by the end of their cycle. It also depends on how much you weigh?
    ForeRunner Labs

Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.92%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd

We are seeing the best results when guys start at 6 caps and slowly taper up to 10 to 12 liquid caps per day by the end of their cycle. It also depends on how much you weigh?
    5'11 173 8% bf from bod pod. i think you mostly answered my question lol. that would require 2-3 bottles of each huh
  10. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.82%

5'11 173 8% bf from bod pod. i think you mostly answered my question lol. that would require 2-3 bottles of each huh
    You should be solid with 2 bottles. Depends how long you want to be on cycle of course.
    ForeRunner Labs

Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.92%
    Achievements Posting Pro

You should be solid with 2 bottles. Depends how long you want to be on cycle of course.
    well i was expecting 2 bottles each to begin with so ill count that as good news. and so far this would be my 2nd cycle, so im going off personal opinion not experience. but i think longer cycles (6-8weeks) as opposed to 3-4 like superdrol just sound more fun and effective. effective in the sense of keeping gains over pct

2 bottles would look something like this right? 6/6/6/6/8/8/8 for each one
  12. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.82%

well i was expecting 2 bottles each to begin with so ill count that as good news. and so far this would be my 2nd cycle, so im going off personal opinion not experience. but i think longer cycles (6-8weeks) as opposed to 3-4 like superdrol just sound more fun and effective. effective in the sense of keeping gains over pct

2 bottles would look something like this right? 6/6/6/6/8/8/8 for each one
    You might run a day or two short on the last week following this outline:

ForeRunner Labs

Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.92%
    Achievements Posting Pro

You might run a day or two short on the last week following this outline:
    ok that looks like a plan so im gonna screen shot it lol. im really leanings towards frl for my 2nd cycle, ill probly follow that layout and stack it with alphabulk following the same dosage

btw, where do you get all these frl cycle layouts from?
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.42%

Thanks guys! It’s been a great cycle for sure. Took my last AB dose this past Tuesday and started PCT on Wednesday. I went up almost another 1lb that last week (cut my calories just a bit) so my total cycle weight gain was 12.1lbs and a gain of .5 BF% . Most of my lifts stayed the same weight as week before, but with added reps. I took bulk DAA the last week of cycle also, hoping to get a jump start on the libido. My PCT consists of:

Reboot
    Ursol-XT
    SNS Inhibit-P
    Orange Triad
    1g Hawthorn berry
    4g fish oil
    1.5 scoop DS Craze / 1 scoop iForce Hemavol as preworkout

Now here’s where it gets interesting. I had arms yesterday (3 days into PCT) and I absolutely killed it, I felt like a machine, everything felt really light.

Tricep pushdowns: 180 for 8 on cycle, 200 for 8 now which was the whole stack!
    EX Bar cable curls: 180 for 10 on cycle, 200 for 10 now which was also the whole stack
    Tricep overhead cable extensions: 130 for 10 on cycle, 140 for 10 now.

Libido is kicking back in and lethargy is gone. My goal is to keep 10lbs after PCT, which I don’t see any issues in doing so. This cycle was a complete success for me and will run it again in the future. I just need to maybe add something for libido and lethargy. Ill post my final numbers once PCT is done.
  15. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.82%

ok that looks like a plan so im gonna screen shot it lol. im really leanings towards frl for my 2nd cycle, ill probly follow that layout and stack it with alphabulk following the same dosage

btw, where do you get all these frl cycle layouts from?
    We make them of course!

Quote Originally Posted by srenfrew View Post
    Thanks guys! It’s been a great cycle for sure. Took my last AB dose this past Tuesday and started PCT on Wednesday. I went up almost another 1lb that last week (cut my calories just a bit) so my total cycle weight gain was 12.1lbs and a gain of .5 BF% . Most of my lifts stayed the same weight as week before, but with added reps. I took bulk DAA the last week of cycle also, hoping to get a jump start on the libido. My PCT consists of:

Reboot
    Ursol-XT
    SNS Inhibit-P
    Orange Triad
    1g Hawthorn berry
    4g fish oil

Now here’s where it gets interesting. I had arms yesterday (3 days into PCT) and I absolutely killed it, I felt like a machine, everything felt really light.

EX Bar cable curls: 180 for 10 on cycle, 200 for 10 now which was also the whole stack

Libido is kicking back in and lethargy is gone. My goal is to keep 10lbs after PCT, which I don’t see any issues in doing so. This cycle was a complete success for me and will run it again in the future. I just need to maybe add something for libido and lethargy. Ill post my final numbers once PCT is done.

Nice finish. And good luck in PCT. The first week is always easy.
    ForeRunner Labs

16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Great review! Thank you for taking the time to post this up!

-T1

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Reboot
    Ursol-XT
    SNS Inhibit-P
    Orange Triad
    1g Hawthorn berry
    4g fish oil

As long as you maintain a surplus of calories during PCT, you should absolutely be able to retain those 10 hard earned pounds.

Nice work!

-T1

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

18. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  146 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.67%

Do you split your pills up as in 3 pills, 4 times or 6 pills, twice.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.42%

Quote Originally Posted by jayksr
    Do you split your pills up as in 3 pills, 4 times or 6 pills, twice.
    I did 3 AB and 3 AM together around 7:30 am and then 3 AB and 3 AM together around 3:30.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.33%
    Achievements Posting Pro

This is a great review. Makes me excited to give these awesome products a try.
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.09%

Awesome review! Thanks for sharing!
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.33%

Good log. Thanks
  23. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.93%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Thanks bro..great log
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.42%

Thanks guys! Today was last day of pct. I weighed in at 180.1 with bf at 13%. That leaves me with the 10lbs I wanted at the end of pct. I'm really happy about that! Strength has pretty much stayed the same as it was on cycle, with a few lifts going down a couple reps. Libido has been sky high! I'll have blood work done in about 30 days.

A very success cycle for me. I will be running this again, probably for 6 weeks some time in feb , I just need to maybe add something in for the libido and lethargy. Would 5 alpha test work well for that?
  25. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.93%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by srenfrew
    Thanks guys! Today was last day of pct. I weighed in at 180.1 with bf at 13%. That leaves me with the 10lbs I wanted at the end of pct. I'm really happy about that! Strength has pretty much stayed the same as it was on cycle, with a few lifts going down a couple reps. Libido has been sky high! I'll have blood work done in about 30 days.

A very success cycle for me. I will be running this again, probably for 6 weeks some time in feb , I just need to maybe add something in for the libido and lethargy. Would 5 alpha test work well for that?
    Hell yes ...nice job man
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.85%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

How was your diet during cycle and pct?
    [/COLOR]I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.42%

Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman
    How was your diet during cycle and pct?
    I ate like a horse, but not junk. Didn't count calories or anything, just went by scale, bf % and the mirror and adjusted accordingly. It was much easier to eat allot on cycle then in pct.
  28. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.3%

Got the bloods?
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.42%

Quote Originally Posted by SuppBro
    Got the bloods?
    I have my appointment next week. Will post as soon as I get them.
  30. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.93%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I have my appointment next week. Will post as soon as I get them.
    like to also hear about this
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.74%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

You use Nolva or Clomid in PCT? Curious about SERM necessity on a cycle like this and which one would be preferred.
    BOARD TYRANT
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.42%

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda
    You use Nolva or Clomid in PCT? Curious about SERM necessity on a cycle like this and which one would be preferred.
    Nope, just used Reboot and SNS Inhibit-P. strength actually went up a bit more on pct. I loved Reboot. Libido was insane.
  33. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.4%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by srenfrew
    I was going to wait till the end of my 5 weeks to do the review, but I figured I would do it now with my 4 week progress then another next week at the end of 5 weeks, then at the end of PCT. Here is a little about me, my cycle and experiences so far.

Starting Weight: 170
    Starting BF%: 12.5

Cycle:

Week 1 Alpha Mass - 6 caps
    Week 2 Alpha Mass / Alpha Bulk- 6 caps each
    Week 3 Alpha Mass / Alpha Bulk- 6 caps each
    Week 4 Alpha Mass / Alpha Bulk- 6 caps each
    Week 5 Alpha Bulk- 6 caps
    Weeks 6-9 - Reboot / Ursol-XT / SNS Inhibit-P

Other supplements taken during cycle:

Orange Triad
    Athletic Xtreme Athletes Joint Restore
    Purus Labs Organ Shield
    1g Hawthorn berry
    4g fish oil
    1 scoop DS Craze / 1 scoop iForce Hemavol as preworkout

My workout followed this schedule:

M - Chest
    T - Legs
    W - Back
    T - Shoulders
    F - Arms
    S - off
    S - off

Here are my stats at the end of 4th week
    Current Weight: 181.4
    Current BF%: 13.1

My weight seemed to increase by about 3lbs per week after the first week. My blood pressure was around 125/80 the whole time with taking a pre-workout. My normal blood pressure is around 130ish/85ish.

At the end of the first 1 Ĺ the lethargy was killer. I felt like a zombie late in the day. It got much better after I added the Alpha Bulk. Still I had a few sluggish days, but more than like likely that was workout induced. My left breast / nipple had major sensitivity end of the first 1 Ĺ also, but that went away. Libido has been horrible throughout cycle, but I expected that. One of the better side effects I didnít count on was sleep. I have never had sleep as good as during this cycle. I have used all sorts of OTC supplements such as melatonin, ZMA, HGHPro, Blue Growth, etc and nothing compared. Recovery has been awesome, usually it takes a whole week for my legs to recover, is been about Ĺ time now.

Strength really came on in week 3 and this last week. This past week I felt like I could lift anything! A few numbers are:

DB incline press: 85ís for 6 before, 100ís for 5 now
    Angled leg press: 800 for 6 before, 860 for 6 now
    Machine squat: 800 for 6 before, 850 for 8 now
    Bench (always been an issue for me with my bad shoulder): 205 for 6 before 230 for 6 now
    Seated cable row: 185 for 8 before, 225 for 6 now
    Standing barbell military press: 115 for 8, now 140 for 6

Every other lift went up as well. So far this cycle has been everything I hoped it to be and more. Looking forward to what this last week has in store. I will updated this again at that time then at the end of PCT. I have pre-cycle lipid panel and Iíll be getting one after PCT which I will post. Didnít get test levels check before, but I will be getting those after PCT also. I also want to get a shout out to the FRL customer service. My bottle of Alpha Mass had some busted caps and leaked all in bottle and they sent another bottle out right away.
    You have pre gyno condition before this stack?
    Do you think the bulk set that off and trashed libido.

Always have to ramp up the dose with most products... It sux.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fŁcking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.42%

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

You have pre gyno condition before this stack?
    Do you think the bulk set that off and trashed libido.

Always have to ramp up the dose with most products... It sux.
    Nope, no pre existing gyno. Once I started bulk the tenderness went away. I would have thought adding bulk would have helped libido some. I'm going to run mass/5-alpha test next. I'm hoping the 5-alpha test will help with lethargy and libido.
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.82%

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post

I'm a huge fan of Torem, but in regards to Nolva and Clomid I will always choose Clomid. Which happens to be what I would run for this cycle here.

It is also what I'll be using for an upcoming SD+5 Alpha Test cycle.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.42%

Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat

I'm a huge fan of Torem, but in regards to Nolva and Clomid I will always choose Clomid. Which happens to be what I would run for this cycle here.

It is also what I'll be using for an upcoming SD+5 Alpha Test cycle.
    What dosage / length on the SD & 5-alpha? I was thinking about running that stack in the future as well.
  37. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.82%

What dosage / length on the SD & 5-alpha? I was thinking about running that stack in the future as well.
    We do not condone the use of controlled substances. However...

ForeRunner Labs

38. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.93%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Thank Dr. FRANKENSTEIN
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.42%

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post

Thanks!! ill probably end up running msten + 5-alpha instead, but that will come way after my alpha mass / 5-alpha stack.
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.82%

Thanks!! ill probably end up running msten + 5-alpha instead, but that will come way after my alpha mass / 5-alpha stack.

Msten and 5alpha would be a fun run i would imagine.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market

Similar Forum Threads

1. My Alpha Mass Review - 4 Weeks
    By Royd The Noyd in forum Forerunner Labs
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 07-02-2014, 12:43 AM
  2. ForeRunner Labs Alpha Mass/Alpha Bulk Flash Sale!
    By Trauma1 in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-15-2012, 10:46 AM
  3. Alpha Mass / Alpha Bulk or Low Dose SD
    By srdfw in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-02-2012, 02:56 PM
  4. Any Alpha Mass/Alpha Bulk logs going??
    By Doublejay in forum Forerunner Labs
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 06-08-2012, 04:00 PM
  5. Alpha Mass + Alpha Bulk Cycle Questions
    By murman89 in forum Forerunner Labs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-11-2012, 12:32 PM